Fashion and Beauty

Imitation Jewellery

Saltfashion thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking good is not enough in today's culture. Sparkle your personality with imitation jewellery!!!
Edited by Saltfashion - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iglamprincess thumbnail
Accessories do make or break an outfit. It also reflects your own individual style! Say you bump into a girl that is wearing the same dress as you, but your accessories will make your dress "look different" than hers.
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
 I like light jewelry to wear and heavy dress in parties and In daily life I use to wear so light chain and simple earring, generally buy online. 
Avani24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Anirudh123

Completely Agree with you, In today's  fashion trend every one is looking for unique fashion jewelery as well and trendy that suits their daily outfits, I have found really nice place where I usually buy my all imitation and fashion jewellery from regularly, They are really good at choosing their jewllery design and I have never this kind of design anywhere,

Their website is www.avsjewellers.com . they are almost selling their products through every other onlne vendors for e.g. craftsvilla, Mirraw so they are trusted as well

do visit their site if any one is interestes in buying fashionable jewellery at affordable pricing. They might do you a deal if you give them a call, you never know :)

deepika_pravn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
I am a fashion jewelry maker from Chennai. Visit my page Sai Amisha Fashion Jewellery to take a look at my collection.