Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

1st Episode: Instant Connection!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera- Lots to Offer :)

The episode sure didn't waste a moment to lure its viewers; i found myself laughing at the very first scene of Ranvijay's entry! His look just speaks lot on its own, he has that older brother-ish quality that comes across through his body language! His desire to have a sister is something that I am sure many of us can relate to but he, being naive, actually took matter in own hands to fulfill his desire! It was interesting to see his loving and caring nature toward his friend's sister who was sick; his desire to have a sister in fact extends his love for others as well!!! He just wants a sister, by hook or crook!

I love how they have commenced the show by portraying them as kids first as it sets the base of the show and I hope they show them as kids for a good amount of enough before launching for a leap of some sort! I watch EHMMBH as well since it exemplifies relationship of sisters and I sometime wish that they had shown their childhood; there are few flashbacks but this show compensates for that; kids being pure at heart act selflessly and it makes one in an awe of them when they do something for each other (bro & sis) unknowingly! 

Episode's opening scene was serene with Gurbani sung in the background of a shot of Gurudwara; in addition, it worked because of its funny dialogues, touch of reality, innocence of a child and being a Punjabi, it makes it more easier for me to connect! Have few queries but I will put them on hold for now as it was the just first episode and I am sure they would answered once the show gets rolling! Ranvijay definitely took the first episode on his shoulders and it amazes me to see what these little kids can do; awaiting Veera's entry and I have no doubt that once they do come in one frame, they will take this show to a new level!! This show has LOTS to offer and I hope we are not disappointed!!! Since it was a first episode thus my review turned into an essay but will try to be concise in future!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndudazzlinggirlakku8910shine123sitamma-SilverDragon-seelaksNeha.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Episode: Instant Connection!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
A  good  review Thumbs Up.This  show  has  got  immense  potential  and  the  boy  who  play  the  character  Ranvijay  just  rocked Clap.Amazing  performance   and  the  Punjabi  backdrop  added  the  required  essence  2  the  drama.His  need  for  a  sister was  soo  immense  that  he  took  a  baby  girl  from  the  hospitalLOL .Hope  they  carry  forward  this  drama  with  the  same  fervour.Even  i  do  watch  EHMMBH  and  i  was  drawn  2  the  chemistry  btw  the  2  sisters .Hope  this  show  would  take  bro-sis  relationship  2  another  level  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
at work... so i'll reply here later

Amii90

shine123

IF-Dazzler

shine123

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Amiji...super duper review hai ji...
Luved Ranvijay's entry .too funny...

the childhood of them is something to watch .
i too wanted to watch the childhood of JM but i will never miss a chance to see full of  innocence and cute childhhod of Veera and Ranvijay...

For me it was an amazing start of the show...
me too waiting for Veera's entry...

Amii90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.