Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: znursingh

NOT so apt! Have you heard WTH Mukesh Ambani sounds like??? A Sadakchhap! 
Vulgar way of talking is NOT confined to "low class" people-the rich & powerful do too-talk vulgarly-I mean eg Lallu prasad Yadav/Sharad Pawar!!
im not talking abt guys.whether they are frm rich/poor they use such language
but i dnt think or seen any grls frm gud family background use such language
i dnt think so the manners,discipline,the way people talk behave everything does depend on their class.
THAT smacks of class discrimination-the lady who cleans for us sounds positively refined
may be they does our household work we do pay.they dont do anything for free
im not talking how they talk 2 us politely or rudely.they would be polite 2 us coz we are paying them.but their language is not tat decent or commendable

every1 had difft attitude 2 life and difft thinking.
mine is difft frm u,urs is difft 2 mine
so there is no need for me 2 agree wid ur thoughts or any1 else.as i have my own.u cant even think my pov is wrongcoz im not agreeing 2 u.

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry topic maker ji...kind of got lil deviated from the original topic...but enjoyed a lot...😃😃 Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

the language she uses any girl frm good family background and rich ones never use such language
NOT so apt! Have you heard WTH Mukesh Ambani sounds like??? A Sadakchhap!

haha...but i protest- galti kisi aur ki aur kheencha jae yeh?! Poor(?) guy...😆

thnkgod atleast muktha talks in a gud and dignified language she tries 2 talk like taps but she cant.she always says hum like taps used 2 adress herself.anyways i dnt like it but atleast she talks in a dignified manner not in a vulgar and lowclass one
True.Although Taps was a disagreeable character,she spoke impeccably.Again, Vulgar way of talking is NOT confined to "low class" people-the rich & powerful do too-talk vulgarly-I mean eg Lallu prasad Yadav/Sharad Pawar!!

laaalooo ji is my fav cartoon character... At least his talk is entertaining...not to forget that gol-matol kaddu like face of his...BUT TD...?
Edited by guglu-baby - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: venesa

every1 had difft attitude 2 life and difft thinking.
mine is difft frm u,urs is difft 2 mine
so there is no need for me 2 agree wid ur thoughts or any1 else.as i have my own.u cant even think my pov is wrongcoz im not agreeing 2 u.

ARREY! 
Why such kolaveri?!
I merely put forth my POV  which is slightly different from yours-THATS all! Of course you dont HAVE to agree with me just as I have the right to agree with your POV in part not wholly.And I have the right to express my disagreement POLITELY-which is what I THOUGHT I did.Nowhere have I said my POV is better or more correct than yours!!Please dont be so quick to take offence when none was intended. 
surileykoyal thumbnail
well, well  ,it  seems  i  hav  opened up  a pandora  box  of  sort.

Happy  so  many  ppl  hav  come  forward  to  discuss  the  real  topic.
@RIMI10, i   really  appreciate  u  for  standing  up  and  showing  u r  mature  than  the  rest.

And  as  for  as  nani  is  concerned  , i  feel  the  entire  show  is  run  on  the  shoulders  of  nani  and  to a  certain  extend   on  mai.These  two  r  ppl  who  prove  that  u  can  express  urself  vry  well  just  thru  ur  eyes.Their  eyes  itself  speaks  a lot  of emotions.Wonder  how  come  pratimaji  cudn't  instill  a  little  bit  of  her  acting  skills  into  tina   dutta.

And  as  for  the evil  nature  of  nani  is  concerned,  her  character  remains  selfish  right   from  the  beginning.But  it  was  not   nani  who  made  tappu  negative.She  only  stoked  the  fire  of  jealousy  in  tappu  .But  the  real  persons   who  sow  the  seed  of  jealousy  was  the  parents  of  tappu and  jogi  in  particular.May  be  he  was  a  person  of  principle,  but  by  being  strict  with  his  own  kid,   he  made  a  grave  mistake.The  parents   shud  hav   instilled  the  confidence  in  the  kid  that  she  was  the  cynosure  of  their  eyes , instead  of  sending  her  away  to  a  boarding  school  to  punish  her   for  her  misdeed.Whatever  kindness  the  thakur  was  showing  towards  iccha  was   more  due  to  his  guilt  feeling  of  killing  her  father  and  not  bcos  he  believed  in  equality.
Sry ,  for  naming  rashmi  instead  of  tappu, hav  rectified  it.

Edited by surileykoyal - 11 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This topic has gotten out of hand. Therefore, closing for review - note will be edited once done. Those who have violated the rules will be contacted shortly.

Topic closed until further notice.

Uttaran Devt Team