SWEPT MEMORIES - Thread 2 - Part 11 - Page 138

Posted: 11 years ago

SWEPT MEMORIES - Thread 2

Thread 2 Below:

Part 6:

She was thinking the same when suddenly the main door opened with a Bang and she saw Arnav Singh Raizada before her.. He as tensed.. He was worried.. She didnt understand what had happened and why he was here.. He took his steps towards her and then pulled her hand almost taking her out with him.. She tried to ask him what was wrong..  And all she could hear from him was..

Arnav : Aarav needs you Khushi.. Save him..
Khushi couldnt understand a thing.. What was wrong with Aarav.. Why did Arnav think She can save him? Arnav made her sit in his Car and he drove with full speed somwhere.. Aarav had met with an accident today while crossing the road from the School gate towards the Raizad'a car.. A Mini Truck hit him and he fell on the road.. Arnav was at his office when this happened.. He was informed by his Driver Mohan about it.. And he left everything and went to the Hospital. The whole Raizada family were present and they all were just praying that Aarav becomes fine soon.. Anjali was crying.. She was like Aarav's mother and she couldnt see her child in so much pain.. Aarav was been treated that time and What the Doctor said to Arnav was little hard to digest.. The Doctor said that that Aarav's blood group was not available in their blood bank and that they have contacted some other blood bank for this.. But they could not wait for the response from the blood banks for long as Aarav had lost much blood already.. To which Arnav could think only one thing.. He had to get help from his Wife Khushi..

Aarav was alike his Dad in all ways . His walking, talking, eating habits, his likes,his dislikes everything matched his father except his Blood group. He had a rare blood group and that matched his mothers not Fathers.. So seeing nothing better before him, Arnav had to take his Car and drive to Gupta House to get Khushi to the hospital for giving blood to Aarav.. 

Khushi kept on asking Arnav what was wrong with Aarav and he could only reply one thing..

Aarav: He met with an accident.. 

Khsuhi was shocked to hear this.. She immediately started praying to her Devi Maiyaa to help Aarav and Arnav saw her doing that.. Was she the same girl who didnt wanted this child? Was she the same girl who once told him that She would never accept the baby as hers? She had changed.. Her feelings had changed.. But did it matter now? After 7 Years?? NO.. Atleast not for him.. 

Arnav pulled the brakes and then stopped the Car.. They got down and he held her hand and walked inside.. She herself didnt care him doing that .. She walked with him. Both running a bit or walking fast just in order to reach the ICU where Aarav was kept.. As soon as they reached the 7th Floor, every pair of eyes were shocked to see Khushi.. She remembered the faces of the Raizada family members but that wasnt imporatant..

Everyone from the family were shocked.. How is Khushi with Arnav ??? And what was she doing here? Sheetal was the most confused person seeing the expression of the Family.. She shook Maami and asked her..

Sheetal: Maasi.. Why is everyone so shocked seeing her?
Maami: Hello Hye Bye Bye Sheetal Bitiya.. You dont know who she is..
Sheetal: I know Maami.. Me, ASR and Aarav had met her days back in Market.. She is ASR's friend..
Maami: Whaaatt?? You guys met her before? Then you are surely going to repent for that meet Sheetal.
Sheetal: Repent? Why?

Anjali was hearing this conversation and she replied to Sheetal's questions

Anjali: Because she is none other than Chotte's wife.. 
Sheetal was so shocked and surprised to know this.. Anjali never wanted again to see Khushi with her Chotte. Afterall the entire family knew how much Aarav had suffered since his birth for his mothers love and she was never there for him.. 

Arnav looked for the Doctor and then walked with Khsuhi there..

Arnav: Doctor.. Hers and Aarav's blood group is the same.. 
Dr: Umm.. Ok.. We will test it and then transfer.. Come this way Maam..

Khushi was looking at Arnav surprisingly.. She was here because Aarav needed blood? But then how did Arnav Singh Raizada know her Blood group? She had no time to ask him all this..She knew Aarav was in danger and she was the only one right now to make everything fine.. She walked behind the Doctor with Arnav along.. He made sure he never stopped being with her.. She was important for him today to save his Son's life..

Her blood was tested and then the Doctor confirmed about the Blood Transfusion to be done, Arnav told to the Doctor before Khushi..

Arnav: Doctor.. One more thing,.. Khushi is suffering from Partial Amnesia.. So is it still ok to take her blood for Aarav? 

THis statement made Khushi once more surprised.. How did he know all this? 

Doctor: Ohh Yes Mr Raizada.. Dont worry.. This is fine.. 
Arnav: Thanks Dr.. 

The Doctor patted his shoulder trying to tell him that Aarav would be allright soon and Khushi was been injected with the Syringe to take the Blood out as required.. She was lying on the bed and as soon as the Syringe pricked her skin, she pressed Arnav's hand who was standing beside that bed.. Arnav instantly looked at her.. She was trying to calm down her pain and he could see how innocent she was .. She was the same when she was pregnant.. 

FLASHBACK STARTS

Khushi was 8 month Pregnant .. Her tummy was popped out spoiling her slim figure and she was in the Hospital with Arnav for her check up.. 

Dr: Mr Raizada.. Just 4 weeks more and the baby would be in your arms..
Khsuhi faked a Smile and then looked at Arnav who looked very happy.. 
Dr: ASR.. Just make sure she is not alone anytime from now. I mean take special care when she uses the Washroom.. I hope you understand what I mean
Arnav looked at her and then they both shared an eye lock for some seconds.. How could Arnav tell the Doctor that he cannot do these things for her as she wasnt staying with him anymore.. 

Arnav: Yeah Doctor.. Anything else?
Dr: Yes.. I would just give her a pain killer Injection.. You can then take her along.. 
Khushi: What ?? Another Injection? No Dr.. Please.. I am just sick of all those injections.. No.. I cant..
Dr: (Smiling): Mrs Raizada.. It wont hurt.. I mean atleast the pain would be much lesser than the one you felt while planning for this baby (The Dr said it using her Gutter Mind and Khushi and Arnav were totally lost again.. Khushi wasnt comfortable and Arnav was hell bend on making her take the Injection as requested..)

The Dr left inside the other room to get the bed ready for making her sleep so that she can inject the syringe..Arnav made Khushi get up from the chair ..

Khushi: Arnav.. Please.. Dont do all this.. I can manage..
Arnav: Khushi.. I am doing all this for the baby.. Not you.. I know my restrictions as per the deal.. You dont need to remind me that
Khushi: Ohh Yes.. How can I forget that deal.. I am just waiting to fulfil it once.. I am tired of this pregnancy.. How can women even think of getting Pregnant.. And that too more than Once...
Arnav picked her in his arms.. She was absoultely heavy because she also had the baby's weight added to hers.. 

Arnav: Gosh!! I am sure its a baby Boy.. And a hefty one..
Khushi (Holding his neck for support and looking in his eyes): I want a  girl.. Who is beautiful and INtellingent like me.. I dont want a boy.. They also Boss on other gender..
Arnav smiled and took her inside the Room where the doctor was.. He placed her on the bed and the Doctor injected the Syringe.. She hissed in pain holding Arnav's arm tight to bear it.. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Arnav was still all lost in the Flashback and Khushi finished her Blood Transfusion.. She got up and then walked ahead towards the ICU but Arnav was still there all lost.. She turned back and then called him..

Khushi: Arnav.. 
Arnav came back to his senses and then looked at her..
Khushi: Lets wait out near the ICU.. 
Arnav noded and then the couple walked out ...

Precap for Part 7 ' Page 12

Part 7 ' Page 24

Precap for Part 8 ' Page 44

Part 8 - Page 53

HINTS ' Page 73

Part 9 ' Page 82

Precap for Part 10 ' Page 93

Part 10 ' Page 109

Precap for Part 11 ' Page 120

Part 11 - Page 138

HINTS - Thread 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3290913

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved their memories...waiting for the precap...😃
Edited by nannav - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update awww poor aarav n khushi gave her blood n the flashback they had a deal wat deal cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new thread
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry sorry...forgot to congratulate for new thread...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread.
Hope aarav gets better soon.
Khushi is still very confused and doesn't know anything.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
kkgs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat type of deal dey did and nw m sure ye shital trying to creat a rift in already broken relation
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update. So khushi never wanted the child but now she has changed. Lets see how this play out now
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nc updatelvd d flashbck thnx 4 pm waitng 4 nxt update
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
amazing update..
i cant believe khushi wouldnt want her baby.
cant wait for the past to come up..
:)
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r . .

>>>edited<<<

it is obvious of the RAIZADAs to not like Khushi..
But she is changed now. .
Yay!so Khushi knows that Arnav knows something bout her,which not much people know..waiting to read what is next.what answers will he give when she starts shooting questions at him!
Loved the past memory. .too cute. .but what was the contract?just to give Arnav the baby and leave them?
Oh God,the doctor is also so gutter. .😛
And here too Arnav picked her up!wow. .😃
and Khushi,just wait for the right time 😉,Arnav would help you getting tons of beautiful girls but wait for some time..😆
Good one ha,i am waiting for more.😊Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago