Director's (SUE) Cut : 1st Episode :QUBOOL HAI

Posted: 11 years ago

What the..KSG show and me analyzing this late. :(

I am sure without even realizing you all have already fallen in love in one song with the beautiful bond that the brothers share and also the sister and brother was very cute.

It took such a long time for me to know the other characters of DMG as I would see only KSG even in AR scenes, so now first day common u must me joking to expect me to write about the other characters other then ASAD.

But lemme try the strings which tie the two sisters zoya and her sister together and her jiju, just loved the actors and their characters, yes of course appealing.

Photo

Now Ayan introduction hayeee i dont believe at one point in time I loved Salman when he did that bicycling on the steps...yes i just loved Ayan introduction and also the song.  Had it been DMG 3 Armaan it would have been something like this.

What the white churidhar lady Ayan mom ..ufff ...I can so get that..ASAD DAD married this lady second wife and Ayan and the daughter are her kids. So Ayan is ASAD's step brother.

And now ASAD i am so used to dance, party and drool the shirt removing under shower scenes but that's ok i SHALL learn to drool even otherwise HOT HOTTER HOTTEST KSG

Hayee in black..He is an a Rockstar, has such likeable qualities. He just sets the screen on fire.

So what all happens when KARAN SINGH GROVER is on screen

Just touch my life and bring a smile in my face and does he even realise it.  he breathes the character wow how he breathes the character he just lives it .  His potrayal of the character just makes me fall in love with him all over again ant that is what KSG as an actor do to me , ofcourse for you to...such a perfectionist.

he is the reason I started watching this show.  The minute I set my eyes on him, I knew I want to see his character live a real life.

And now Asad and Zoya, the precap

Their first meeting will just set the  perfect stage for a love story to cherish in the days to come, and everybody who is gonna witness it i am sure couldnt  deny the sparks that will fly and destroy everything which came their way..:-p

Again I am saying, Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.

Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

nice analysis dear
thanks 🤗
Hey Sue.. Glad to have u and ur analysis back... Missed them since DMG ended :(
But omg totally loved it... And KSG... Not even words can scribe what this guy does to me and I'm sure to u and all his fans out there... He is beyond any expectations :) 
Ecstatic to have him back on screen... Can say that tv's life has returned back:) 
 is the reason I started watching this show.  The minute I set my eyes on him, I knew I want to see his character live a real life.
And now Asad and Zoya, the precap
Their first meeting will just set the  perfect stage for a love story to cherish in the days to come, and everybody who is gonna witness it i am sure couldnt  deny the sparks that will fly and destroy everything which came their way..:-p
Again I am saying, Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.
VERY TRUE DEAR  OUR    ROCK STAR IS GOING  TO ROCK    N KINGGG   IS    BACK   TO    RULE ON   OUR HEARTS
Nice analysis...ss
U know u made me realize things which I didn't notice yesterday cause I was busy wAiting for rockstar to enter...!!
N whn he did enter my heart startd beating faster...!! Like in the *dhak* *dhak* mode heheh...!!
Gosh I luv QH...!! <3
nice analysis sue
ksg jitna usse dekhu kam hi padta hai
zoya's sis and jeej were also nice
flirter ayan😆 he was also good
in whole epi i was only looking at ksg😉
in precap whn zoya says tum chup nahi reh sakte, asad was quite for a moment...hayye❤️
Nice Analysis!!
I loved Ayaan cycling down the stairs,that guy is cute!
First of all KSG in black is so HOT😳
The last few mins of the episode i was just staring at my TV and smiling, it is so good to see him back
About Asad, loved the way he guided the hand of that kid towards the coin, loved the way he sang..and Goshh KSG is a class actor. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes...
Lovely analysis by u dear ! 😳
Superb analysis.
Ksg makes unique but at the same time superb entry in QH.
nice analysis sue i loved the episode zoya the girl is very strong n ayaan lol what a flirty character n what to say about asad as nisar said he live that charactyer when i saw his eyes it was like he is having sooo much pain in himself loved it n of course the song too
    what i think ayaan will fall in love with zoya n zoya with asad now when i saw the epiosde again lol i can see other things shehe
the akll charaters r too good even the supporting cast is awesome best in acting let us wait as this episode will be full of intro scenes