•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So, where did Siddhant's money go? When he entered the show, he was richer than the whole Bharadwaj family, so where is his money now? We all know he is a businessman, (we don't know what bussines...) so he must have some money! But no, they are going to show the Bharadwaj Family all "kangal" because Khushi has their property now. Did Siddhant himself forget about all his money??? ðŸ˜²
CV's ki creativity hai bhai. Jis tarah Khushi jail se choot ke aa gayi usi without concrete reason usi tarah Siddhant ka paisa bhi gayab ho gaya without any logic.

Hey did youll read this article, i cant understand simar did all this for her child and now she is giving her child back. what was the need to do all this she could have told prem or roli atleast about khushi blackmailing atleast today she wouldnt be in a situation like that. Now whats the point of crying my child my child before and saying oi did all that for my childs sake.if she would have told prem and roli neither would she lose her child nor the property today.

We had earlier reported about Khushi threatening to throw the entire Bharadwaj family out of the house. However, the latest is that the lady will give the family members an option to stay back.  Khushi will tell Simar that she'd let the entire family stay in the house provided they return her the baby. As seen earlier, Khushi is Simar's child's surrogate mother. However, now Khushi wishes to have the child back.

Furthermore, in-between all the discussions, Mataji will get a heart attack and will be rushed to the hospital. This is where Simar will decide on giving away the baby to Khushi.

Edited by kapoortanya1 - 11 years ago