Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 11- Epi 4 / Pg 144 / Nov 17 (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 168

-lakshmi-

IF-Stunnerz

-lakshmi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
                     Day Dreaming
               Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming
           Day Dreaming            Day Dreaming
        Day Dreaming                   Day Dreaming
    Day Dreaming                          Day Dreaming
                     Day Dreaming
                     Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09BDayGal-11JanMadhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 11- Epi 4 / Pg 144 / Nov 17 (Page 129)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanugeetu

maanugeetu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
SUPERB, LOVELY UPDATE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

shangawesome

shangawesome

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Beautiful di! (:

ritzy09

pari1689

Goldie

pari1689

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
waitinggg

ritzy09

Dilsay

IF-Rockerz

Dilsay

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
waiting

ritzy09

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

This new banner is gifted to me by Piya. Thanks a lot darling. Love ya.

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments.

I get a feeling that you guys are not enjoying the epilogues as much. Main reason is that being epilogue, I am quite restricted to what I can write as no new threads can be started. Also, I had initially written it as one long epilogue and it was more narrative to close all open loops.

Well I have tried to take you feedback and tweaked this part a bit. Next Epilogue will be last but it is really big and I will post it sometime this weekend.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Epilogue 3

It was night and everyone was either sleeping or in their own private world. Maan lay with his head in Geet's lap next to the river. Her hand was into his as he caressed and kissed it while other threaded through his hair.

"Jaan…"

"Hmmm"

"Ek baat puchoon…what do you think of kids…I mean after hearing about Dev and Meera do you think we should also try?"

Geet blushed slightly – "Aap kya sochte ho?"

"Well I think, first kid is a big change in life. I am ok either way and I think I will go with whatever you want but need to prepare myself mentally before committing to such a big step."

"Hmmm….I am also ok either way lekin I just want to spend some more time with you alone. As you said, uske baad zindagi alag hogi and I just want…I just want you all to myself for sometime before I can share you even with someone who will be part of me."

Her frank confession raised not only his emotional but passionate side as well. Maan kissed her hand and answered back huskily – "I think we should head inside. I want to do things right now which are not advisable in open."

Saying this he lifted her in his arms and walked to the room with her words still ringing in his ears "I just want you all to myself."

He laid her on the bed. He was emotionally roused and he suddenly wanted to do something special for her. Her words had ignited a fire in him and he wanted to show her what she means to him.

"Jaan…will you wait for me. I will be back in few minutes"

Geet frowned – "Lekin aap kahan jaa rahe ho?"

Maan caressed her lower lips with his finger, gently but firmly – "Please Jaan…bas kuch minutes."

Geet saw passion flickering in his eyes and seeing him so emotional she just nodded her head.

Around 30-40 minutes later Maan came back to see Geet combing her hair. She had changed into a white summer dress. She gave him a dazzling smile as he came into the reflection of the mirror – "I though I should also plan something for you."

Maan smiled and again lifted her.

"Thank you Jaan for coming in my life."

With that he walked back to the backyard where he has put a tent up. He took her inside and Geet gasped at the way he had decorated the tent with small small camp fires. River was flowing and its sound could be heard. There was no back wall and moon, stars and the mountains beyond were visible.

"It is so beautiful Maan."

"I agree Geet but you look even more beautiful bathed in all of this."

Geet smiled at his words "Ab toh neeche utariye."

But Maan shook his head and took her to the make shift bed made by putting a mattress and draping it in blue bedsheet. Maan laid her gently and commanded her to turn around.

Geet pouted but finally rested on her stomach.

Suddenly a beautiful aroma hit her nose.

"Maan yeh…"

"Shhh…Jaan"

She gasped and moaned loudly "Maan" as she felt him touch her calf. She gently massaged her calf muscle and Geet realized it was some sort of oil.

"Maan"

"Jaan…be quiet. Just feel it. It is just warm oil with lavender and rose itra mixed in it. So just feel it and relax.

You don't know what it means to have you in my life Geet…I wished I had better ways to express myself. But this is little thanks to all that you do and how you fill our lives with so much happiness just by your mere presence."

Geet closed her eyes as she felt the magic weaved by Maan's hands and fingers. Maan continued his massage from toes to her thighs followed by him pulling down her zip. He removed the hook and massaged her shoulders and back with Geet trying to muffle her moans from the sensations he was arousing inside her. After sometime, she just could not take it any more and sat up.

"Geet!!!"

But words died in Maan's throat as he saw her expression. She almost look wild and tousled like she had just been made love to. She took the oli cup and kept it aside.

"Maan, do you even have any idea what you have done to me? Your words and actions, how they make me feel?"

Even before he could respond, she just jerked open his shirt in one go and cupped his face carnally, kissing him harshly.

Maan was sitting on his knees and tried to move to make himself comfortable but Geet was not having any of it. She locked his head in her arms and kissed him with even more fervor. She dropped back on the mattress pulling him with her and as she finally found him responding, removed her hands to feel his entire chest.

She pushed him on his back and growled "Oh Maan…I am going to eat you today."

Maan was stunned seeing her getting so wild as this was not what he had expected as the result of his massage. He had envisioned her all relaxed, soothed and gentle but apparently his ministrations had had an opposite affect.

He was lost momentarily when he winced loudly as he felt her devouring his front. She was nipping his chest and abs with her nails and teeth. He moaned loudly and grabbed her hair harshly as she pinched his nipple while his mouth covered the other one.

"Geet…baby…we are outside in a tent."

But Geet was long lost in her passion. Maan jolted as he fought for his sanity as he found her going lower and lower with her now almost feasting on his private parts.

With a herculean effort, he pinned her hands away and hoisted her on his shoulder. Geet was going feral with the forced break and hence bit his shoulder even as he bent down to pick up his shirt. He took her torture as he just marched to their bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"Ok Shona…now don't blame me for what happens tonight."

But he needn't worry as Geet just pounced on him shutting him up but not before whispering "You talk too much Mr. Khurana."

The following 418 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarJasmin81nimmi26skydaffodils7vydehianukutty82mani3897yashvijaysinghdpurvadeeps_againlwgeetkrishna.simran2608SShah786djyoti3nehavashitessyranionly4mailscukishsoumya.99jyotiagarwalabshasdg26joooooooooooooopriyankadwivedirostprakriti2212mishimaasimainusecryskenttanishasingh3minimoonsimmi11shubhiguptagayathripriyankishitamoregurtimanetsravanthi93apubasustar432payal.gupta177mbobby2011Candy_jsSarah08sarah_12jaasz_25jsgmskGeetmafaltuunishmakangsarbjeetniki7611kavitha05malikneelamblue.moonsana678sanaalinasweetnihdear12gavin14GURTI369nga0130mahishahsony1990dancydreamercutesrijuhalemakhankainturakiran--Yashvi--shinningstar123nat10tracy1191TheSunShinesarahsaphiresupriyaanandgurti227AISHAJSMONIJA78jojo2802bushra_17mandakini_marchsunaina23aisha_1998aparnapodurizafarahimpiyasinghshafeedivyaraghaniMaanforeverWhitepigeonsruthi8mishtikhuranageetkamaanaarthiash01leothelionlethasanthoshfizza25leen10leenasmi123ammyicycoollathaaupriyanka11Paingel5armadtelevision9crazedfan19mans22Gemmwiskhananky_1205lakshmisalvadiTuliitzzdmg...Roses123...bhakbhartifansamirah_amjadsadavirk-Trinity-optimismmons_mbvij10indiegirlsaji-21cue1sree10rizwanaqShefali16sheetalvasasanj1905ruchshahDazlingdivyachingamingbhawna02Desigirl144MSgayatri9290860623soniaz121mishty_shonasurbhijn106anonymous4RamykrishRihanna4allNihsonvaninair95priyankasweet21gudmeetsupernasahunemralovepoopreet.harmanayushi.sinhaprincesssarahsandhyabanojrubykatariyabirdy2011sweetiepiesneha137preetymaaneetgshrutisaariNivedithachandadorableshaitanmaneetarshbbinduCiaMaaneetdeep002niki02queenbee001AameracutekananParimishtysuhaa0_OamrutavjoshicutestarzAfflicteDshruthiruchsvarthyadi000sahibasharmaarunima.nadia-arshadnostalgicmoonmaansi25maneet4afreenangelmishtyDeelightmaaneeta17Nosheen4MAANEET_Rashmimystique_girlpingu.tinguCrystalSayaHADmishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-change12indepgalNazmaaLadyArwencrazyfanofdsdvneha512fariya20zaidi98sumaiyariyaTamanna_TJkeerthi90ritusoni2233maanluverNH1971ambili123myramabinsweety.2micky11pixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12prema_ksBe.edgyns.1--Dia--KhanAtiyahsree.maneetcherieLovercrazydevil87Mina420sweetanu2314shubhi_sshabnam22asmanifrnd.of.frndzQueenbeePallavianks_amscharlie1950dreamy4everzaqxswOblivion007kamnaaksni rokkptlanshimanshisweet_mittalpari1689payal12april12kavya.sravyavandana73aditi_2010Riti.kVinsh23its_mesaroMaaneet099maanshidreamydoublecrossElienoreMGKamliKudigeetsrir.maandrashtirocks1lg001shri12mehak173sanum23rsusmitaytanujaAlameluWhypadhuangelarafchubzymaanujaanuAtiffacyum321aakritisri1111JayaRNav2010gurti30snehalovegurti.ramya-gurtian.kabslockspriyankid_soniagbhatNeejuanjalisen85sweetysaranPearl_27krndrawesomepoojaShimmerrfantesybilly_rituNiharika.Nairkiran_ratisweetkjmeettumaaneet5ambeernammu5tanvi04paponecon-Veritaserum-DilsaySoapoperasrfunneha5058Mishti13lil.mizz.smexiiHanishadevi--Fairy--had2budeepali1022Zohamaaneettellymemonika1992NANDY_BRUCutieTejuwajiha-1-memorable-harshithaaaaaaakrati5Krishnaluv94ushankitvcrupzloveumaanmeet1sanu3108Ash1991Water.ajennangelic_cute-Prithi-punjabi.princesanjucoolshalini01Ahlaam5sonu4everalicia212trishtejvalli30COLOGYdhakdhak22MSN_Vannyheytal-misty--love-Cherishhangel-ki-shonaKoolsmileDevil_kritiBDayGal-11JanLILY111144Desigirls12BrainEaterOwldreams-realitylehrjanu_2006khwaishfandivareenaBul3monikasethjasminerahulaamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqra-Waheeda-t_areebHansaNhinal_maaneetMischiefManagedsweet scorpiomitzi11mandymoreflowers4u-Priti11-prerna1--aarthi--shah10rsroopalimuskanpmaansee--Ratna--sona-rai_BlackPearl_honeygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212seemamarykawaii_geetShalvevrinda22-Mithuna-punam2712-Mounika-impoojavermarashmivaishsdlife19Abby-GC-Crazyriya276n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroRemya_PillaiAsmi13Shruthelove2_somaCraziest_MGMadhuri53piya-tabby999-Orchid-Loquacious_Aashtamanna1391goldenmoonabinash079spvdNeelambari..dumasbhanu_rekhagdolly10-lakshmi-singh24Krishna_Sourav

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Ddd

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
waiting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top