Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

This new banner is gifted to me by Piya. Thanks a lot darling. Love ya.

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments. I am in a rush today so sorry guys, no translations today but there are not many Hindi dialogues.

I will try to update "Winter Sonata" as well – either later today or tomorrow as now I have it in my head to start it on Diwali.

Wish all of you a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali. May goddess of light and wealth always shine upon your house to bestow health, wealth and happiness.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Important Announcement

I have added Introduction and Prologue of my new FF. Please go and give it a look and don't forget to leave your precious feedback.

New MG FF - Winter Sonata

Epilogue 2

Maan lovingly caressed her face gently "Geet…Geet"

Geet opened her eyes to see Maan's face looming close to hers. She smiled as if still in her dream and put her arm around his shoulder bringing him closer. Maan smirked as he realized that she was still half asleep and thinking they were in their bedroom and not in a car with driver around. Before he could shake her to reality she leaned and kissed his cheek "Love you Maan." Maan chuckled as she smooched his jaw line.

Geet frowned hearing him laugh and then she realized she was in a car and...Wait...Oh God…what was she doing?

She sat straight as reality struck her and she looked around embarrassed.

"Shona…as much as I am loving what you are thinking but majboori hai. Tum kaho toh aas paas koi hotel dekhoon kya."

Geet hit him on shoulder – "Maan…Bahut badmaash ho gaye hain aap…samjhe."

Maan laughed –"Acha chalo…I have asked Driver to stop car at dhaba. Tumhein pasand hai na aur phir aage pata nahi kuch acha mile ya nahi. Kuch kha lete hain and you use the washroom as well."

She nodded and then went to Dhaba to have food with her naughty Maan. She could not help but gush over how sweet, caring and romantic husband he has turned out to be in addition to his passionate avatar as he kept on teasing her for her behavior in the car.

"Geet I am serious. If you are tired, we can stay at a hotel"

"Of O Maan…car mein bhi sona hi hai."

Maan looked at her as she spoke with her mouth full of lassi with now a little bit trickling on the side. He raised his hand wiping it off making her completely still. He caressed her chin and lips softly and responded huskily – "Hotel mein kaun sone wala hai…especially when I have my personal pillow by my side…hmmm"

Geet blushed feeling his touch and his husky words. She looked around mortified and chided him softly – "Maan ab bas bhi kijiye…"

He just smiled naughtily resuming his dinner but Geet just flushed seeing naughtiness in his eyes.

….

It was 3:30 AM by the time they reached Naldhera. Maan gently took Geet's sleepy form in his arms as he asked driver to go and rest.

He walked through the beautiful wooden floors and stone walls to enter their bedroom and laid her gently. After a quick change, he looked outside towards clear sky with hint of sunshine just breaking through the sky. Rivulet behind the house was making a slight chan chan sound as birds and bees could be heard.

Even before the dawn, place looked serene and beautiful. Over the recent months, they had made a point to come to the farmhouse with entire family once a month. And Maan's love affair with the house and surrounding has only deepened with every visit. His wife's dream was indeed as beautiful as her. Not only him but entire family has been so charmed that they all looked forward to come here for a relaxing and soothing break. It did not matter what was the duration, but the peaceful surroundings nestled amidst nature just seemed to cleanse the soul rendering it ready for another day. Life just moved at a languid pace here bringing in that much required perspective to life.

With that thought he smiled and filled his lungs with fresh air. He quietly walked over and slipped beside her. As he moved a stray strand away from her face, she murmured his name and snuggled into him, finding her perfect place. Her head was finally resting just below his throat with her ears listening to slow thudding of his heart. He slept off caressing her hair softly as she whispered his name in her sleep.

….

It was 11:00 AM when she woke up finding herself entwined in his arms. She smiled and traced the lines of his face which was now fully relaxed. Pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead, she went to washroom. She stood at the same window where Maan stood at night and almost burst out laughing seeing the attempts Rahul was making at fishing. Vicky was standing next to him and both were trying to catch some fish. Daadima, Rano Ma and Dad were sitting under a tree and seemed to be playing something. Entire backyard including river and the scenery beyond to the mountains was visible from the window. She smiled gingerly and skipped downstairs.

Maan woke up soon after with a smile still lingering from the dream he was seeing. He stretched his arms and then slowly went to the washroom to freshen up. He soon joined the family in back yard, wolfing down a hearty brunch with Geet as she continued recounting events from the wedding.

Dev and Meera it seemed had gone to visit a nearby temple.

…..

Maan pulled together a camp fire as Rahul placed mats for everyone to sit. Geet and Vicky were grilling the fishes which they had finally managed to catch after Geet's intervention. As everyone laughed and joked around, they saw Dev and Meera walking towards them. Dev seemed uncharacteristically happy and Meera was just looking around.

Geet teased – "Someone seem to have had a wonderful trip."

Meera blushed and Dev just smiled even more broadly if possible.

"We have some good news to share…Vicky this is especially a big one for you because very soon….you will have a younger bro or sis."

Everyone jumped up and congratulated Dev and Meera, hugging, kissing and blessing them. Vicky caressed his mom's tummy with full love and lot of admiration.

Within talks, focus shifted on Rahul and Maan told him sternly that next time no excuse will be tolerated and he has to bring Neha along with him. After all there were so many people around to chaperone them and make sure that things didn't get too heated between him and his fianc. Everyone laughed and teased him to bits as he wondered what will actually happen to him when he comes with Neha next time.

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😛

Happy diwali...

lovely update...

Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looked so much like a happy family get together...something that I would love to have...

I have been to this place and its beautiful...it brings a kind of peace of mind which I see reflecting in your update..

Your plan of having a series of parts as epilogue is wonderful...instead of one ending we can see so many new beginnings..😃

cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali.
Lovely updt.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali dear

Loved the part
Sweet & simple
Loved their teasing session
Glad that dev & meera exteding their family
& Now rahul's turn to get married to neha
TFP
Cont soon
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dream house me kuch dreamy ho jaye ...please ritzy...only maaneet
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

u covered everything in the epilogue
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh finally geet's dreamhouse was a reality!!!
and am loving this becharam maan..bechari geet...pata nahi kaise itna nautanki sehti hain hehehehe
very very very beautiful update~!!!

happy diwali diii
have fun!
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali Dear!!!!!🥳
SO maan and geet are going to their farmhouse along with their family every month...so sweet family outing na...and the way you described the surroundings of the place...i feel that i am actually present in between the peaceful surroundings...
SO they are having a family time...with good campfire,fishing and then grilling the fishes they caught,music and everything haan...
Wow...one more little addition to the family...vicky's younger brother...hmm..he seems really excited from now...
Update next part soon...Waiting for it...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wonderful part 
loved it