Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 11- Epi 4 / Pg 144 / Nov 17 (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 168

-lakshmi-

IF-Stunnerz

-lakshmi-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yipeee updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinsh23-misty--love-ritzy09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 11- Epi 4 / Pg 144 / Nov 17 (Page 92)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

This new banner is gifted to me by Piya. Thanks a lot darling. Love ya.

Vote of Thanks

Kawaii_geet – Thanks dear…I just wanted to be different and practical. Someday I will tell you story of what happened on my first night and you will not be able to stop laughing. I don't think I need to tell you as you already know but still in general, thanks a lot for being such a nice friend. And tujhe to mein dakhne hi wali hoon on winter sonata thread.

ShrutheAjay – Thanks dear. You joined me in my writing in this FF and I have always enjoyed your support. Pata hi nahi chala when you became so integral part of this FF and I would wait for your responses and comments.

-lakshmi- - Thank you so much for your sweet comments and also the ones which literally pushed me to give an update asap. Sach mein…you just did not encourage me in writing but other readers should thank you for encouraging me in posting too. Nahi toh abhi tak hum shayad 45-50 part pe hote J

Tellyme – Anu, you know what your comments mean to me. Thank you so so much honey for all your support not only for this FF but as a friend in general. I know you are sad that this finished but as you yourself said, it was a simple story with one track only and I tried my best to do justice. But now Maan is a changed person and anything more will be just like series of OS attached to the main story. Hence my decision to end it. I really hope that you will like "Winter Sonata" and thanks a lot once again for such sweet and generous comments.

Remya_Pillai – You know I myself got a shock this time when I went to India. I got some new blouses stitched and for the first time could understand how bollywood manages such deep low cuts and backless stuff. LOL…so I just turned my own amazement into an update. I still remember my husband's comment when I was hanging them – Why are these blouses taking so much space ….LOL

Mishtiritu – Thanks for the lovely poem dear. I can't thank Ash enough for introducing us. You are a charmer and I so look forward to your comments on each update. Thanks a lot dear.

Gudmeet – What to say. First of all thanks a lot for being so appreciative and involved. I simply adore you and your comments. Now coming to the question you raised. I disagree. There is a difference between a mistake and a sin.

In this FF, Maan broke her heart but was not a jerk. He did not take advantage of her vulnerabilities and was not even rude or arrogant. Maybe distant but he never committed a sin. And hence, such things can be forgiven. If a hungry man steals food, he can be forgiven.

But Dev committed a sin. He was from a well to do family and for luxury and money, spoilt a girl's life. Knowing her future, he didn't even stop at fake marriage but consummated it. If you see early episodes, he even hits NT. So I don't think he could have been forgiven. They never even showed his real remorse. And only for family and daadima, if Geet chose to move ahead and not send him to jail, he should have gone back to Canada and away from her.

How can you imagine a girl being friendly with her abuser, matchmaking with her own sister. It was disgusting. If Dev did a fake marriage for money because his sister had cancer and without consummating left her, found her later and asked for forgiveness, I would have applied your logic. But in this case, a pure no.

Hermoso – Anu, I wrote such a decent SR for you and tumne mujhe comment nahi diya. It is last part of Vivah, so go back, read it and then give me update (u have a reserved post on pg 85). Nahi toh I will do katti with you. Your poems, comments and insightful comments have made me your fan. Kya likhti ho tum...hum aapke kayal hue. Sach mein. Ash has done a big favor by introducing us. You connect with me so well and hence I just look forward to your feedback. Muaah…

Ajenn – Haww Jenn, you did not comment on the last part of VIVAH…Grrr…tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho. Ab next update tab tak nahi dungi jab tak tum two times comment nahi karogi – on last part and this one. Be ready, I am going to post this as a note and all the readers will be after you then. But at the same time, thanks a lot for being such an immense support. Love ya…

Cyberlife – Dear, I know you have not been commenting due to your health issues. I thank you for all your kind words and support. I wish you get well soon and join me in my new venture. Along with thanks all I can say is "I miss you a lot"

Piya – Tum bahut busy ho…with your FFs and health issue…lekin koi na. I am your Di and you have every right to take me for granted. But do read and comment soon…will be waiting.

Evasumi, mystique_girl - I know that two of you have not been commenting for some time on this FF but you know what that's ok. I know somewhere that it may be either because you are very busy or I was lacking in something. But either way, you two have been my support since my first FF and have encouraged me in a way which I can probably not even express. You have been my critiques in real sense and let me know exactly when I needed to improve and how. I can never thank you enough and I am so glad that you have commented on prologue of Winter Sonata. For your sake, I will try to do a good job because it is always a treat to hear from you.

Khusluvsmaaneet, maaneet5 – I know you two are very sad for this FF finishing. But mein kya karron yaar. See TDDUP was an FF with many tracks and hence it was a big story. But this story had just one track and hence I feel the story is complete. I really hope you like Winter Sonata as well nahin toh promise, I will stop that FF and write another one with a concept you guys suggest. Thik hai…deal.

PrithviSanyo1 – Thanks a lot Rakhi…your comments are always insightful.

Mansiahmed – Dear I think u skipped my notes. I will be giving 4 epilogues for this story

its_me – Thanks dear for your wishes.

Sarah08, Luvforever, maaneetkimeet, cristallus  - I am so happy that you decided to finally voice out your feelings. Thanks a lot for reading this story and hope to see you all on "Winter Sonata" and this time don't remain silent.

Maaneetmaahi – So finally you caugh upon Vivah as well as TDDUP. Thank you so much for your detailed comments on both the FFs. I loved them and as I said before, comments like these just make all the effort of writing worth while. Thank you so much and hope to see you on Winter Sonata thread as well.

keerthi90, sekhonpuneet  - Thanks a lot dear. Yes, I wanted to write this part differently as wanted all my readers to read the last part of the FF and not skip because of a rating.

Sweetkj – Oh dear...thank you so much. I feel so happy when someone likes Vivah so much that they go back and read TDDUP…It means a lot.

Madhuri53 – Thanks a lot dear. We met quite late for this FF but hope to see you on the journey of Winter Sonata.

AbbyluvsMaan – Thanks dear…aaj kal kahan gayab hai…miss you dear.

LILY111144, uteem, rubinahansa, sona-rai, maansee, Kriti_rox, tanvi04, tamanna1391, kiran_rati, abinash079, love4all, --Fairy--, deeps_aga, sdlife19, billy_ritu, Pearl_27, rashmi.vaish68, dreamy, anjucool, jasminerahul, sree10, Aamera, aamirkhanfan,  preethia, ammu5, prerna1,  dona86, sweet scorpio, sweetysaran,  love2_soma, Mahimaan, bhanu_rekhag, ManeetGurtiMG, honeygrape, -Priti11-, Shalve, Nandy_BRU, kiran99, dreams-reality, JayaR, luvu4ever143, Neeju, anjalisen85, pingu.tingu, ksasi, ytanuja, shalini_s, punam2712, dumas, shangawesome, krati5, krithi12, impoojaverma, SNEHA4990, Desigirls12, tabby999, geetsrir.maan, halemakhan, Ciamaaneet, piya27, meena.., -padma-, GCS-girl, awesomepooja, maanhar, TheDarkKnight, heytal, paponecon, myramabin, Crystalsaya, moni6262, Ig001, ushankitvc, KhanAtiyah, kirti98, maanmeet1, valli22, PaintedSky, Yash21, mandymore, seemamary, ramyayuppy, khwaishfan, Ash1991, fantesy, lehr, -memorable-, swetha10, QueenBeePallavi, janu_2006, gbhat, dreamymishti88, anky_1205, valli30, mitzi11, Chahhat4eva, -dia-, lil.mizz.smexii, d_sonia, Aminagatoen, mollycoddle, april12, niki02, ruchshah, DevilClan , t_areeb, .Priya2000., dreamy4ever, amrutavjoshi, pari1689, monikaseth, shinseen, mayashrisawant7, Tyro, -maankimishti-,  MonaLovesMaan, Mishti13, libra25, spvd, samirah_amjad, Msgayatri, kalabhas   - Thank you so much friends for being a continuous support and part of this FF. I can not apprecaiye enough the encouragement I have felt by your comments and love.

Thanks to all those who pressed like or stayed silent readers. I will love all of you to join me on my next FF as well and please do comment there as I will love to hear from you.

Edited by ritzy09 - 08 November 2012 at 11:08am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26deeps_agamishimSarah08jaasz_25dancydreamerasmi123-Trinity-mans22CiaMaaneetAameraSmartangelNihsonsanj1905ashuvarbhawna02LadyArwenCrystalSayamystique_girlmyramabinits_meVinsh23Raapunzalkeerthi90april12pari1689QueenbeePallaviprema_ksns.1dreamy4everdreamymishti88geetsrir.maanCheckmateIWinkabslocksanjalisen85sweetysaransweetkjmeettumaaneet5tellymemaaneetmaahi-misty--love-trishtejajennAsh1991sanu3108NANDY_BRU-Prithi-sakshi.ekanshPaintedSkyDilsaySoapoperasrfunpaponecon-memorable-krati5Krishnaluv94ushankitvcambeernammu5--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseesona-raiseemamarykawaii_geetmeena..-Priti11-aamirkhanfanHansaNanshramandymorejanu_2006khwaishfanmonikasethdivareenalehrDesigirls12impoojavermapunam2712Remya_PillaiTyroShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-tamanna1391Madhuri53dolly10dumasspvd-Orchid-

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

This new banner is gifted to me by Piya. Thanks a lot darling. Love ya.

Thanks a lot for you emotional and lovely comments. I have answered everyone so please check the post above.

Hermoso, Ajenn, Piya-, Evasumi, Mystiqe_girl and Cyberlife – Though you have not commented on the last part, I have still put a message for you. So please do check.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Important Announcement

I have added Introduction and Prologue of my new FF. Please go and give it a look and don't forget to leave your precious feedback.

New MG FF - Winter Sonata

Epilogue 1

Vivah se shuru hua tha is rishta ka fasana

Kismat ne likha tha do dilo ka afsana...

Isne pure dil ke saath vivah ke rishte ko apnaya

Usne pehle pyaar ke liye is rishte ko begana kiya...

Dheere dheere dosti ki najuk si kali khilne lagi

Ek dusre ko samajhne ki fir koshish hoti rahi...

Uske pyaar me ye pagal deewani huyi thi

Isko ehsaas ho raha tha par dil me kashmakash thi...

Jab pure se dil se apnana chaha to uska dil dukha diya

Ek choti galti se dono ke beech dooriyo ka faasla hua...

Use zindagi me pyaar se wapas lana hai soch liya tha

Usi ke liye har roz bas kuch waqt saath guzarna tha...

Pyaar bhare lamho se pyaar bhar diya uski zindagi me

Aakhir iske deewapan se laut aayi wo saare gum bhula ke...

Dosti ki wo kali ab umal ke pyaar ka ful ban gayi thi

Choti choti baatein ab pyaar ki sharartein ho gayi thi...

Is rishte ko fir naye seere se dono ko shuru karna tha

Dobara VIVAH karke saato janam ek duje ke hona tha...

Jis Vivah se dono ko bhi koi umid nahi thi

Usi Vivah ne dono ko fir pyaar ki jannat di...

By Mishtiritu

Maan looked around restlessly as everyone seemed to be talking to him. He was not irritated as he usually gets at wedding but managed to smile politely and respond to everyone. He even ran around making sure all the arrangements were good enough. But still amidst all the laughter and talking, he was missing his Jaan…his Shona. He knew it was just few minutes since he last saw her but still he felt incomplete without her standing by him.

Suddenly he caught his breath as he saw her walking behind the bride. Even as he felt emotional seeing choti all dressed up for the wedding, looking extremely beautiful, he could not help but admire his wife walking behind her. He knew that where ever Poonam was, she would be at peace as her most favorite person in this world, for whom she left her life, was passing through the most important milestone of her own life.

As he saw Choti come down and settle his own mind wandered to the day Geet had confronted his stupid fears once again. He had been not very sure about bringing Geet to the wedding. But he had been worrying unnecessarily knowing how big a heart his wife possessed.

"Aap ek number ke jhoote ho Mr. Khurana."

[You are a number one liar Mr. Khurana]

Maan had been startled. "What are you saying Geet?"

She had pushed Choti's wedding card in his hand looking at him angrily.

"Why did you not give this to me and discuss any plans. Akele jaane ke bare mein sochne bhi mat samjhe…"

["Why did you not give this to me and discuss any plans. Don't even think about going alone, understood…]

Maan looked at her finger which she was brandishing at him.

"I was planning to go with Daadima…"

Even before he could finish she jumped in – "Kyon? Daadima will be on trip then and I am your wife or she…meri toh kisi ko koi kadar hi nahi"

["Why? Daadima will be on trip then and I am your wife or she…nobody has my value.]

Maan shook his head looking at her pout. He held her hand and made her sit in his lap holding her close to him. He caressed her face gently –

"Shona…tum se zayda mere liye kisi ki koi ehmiyat nahi. Lekin ek baar pehle bhi tumhare important day par I had done injustice with you. Kabhi kaha nahi tumse bat shayad tum mere liye meri itni apni ho ki I took you granted on your award night and missed it. Trip toh tumhare liye bhi hai. So you go and I will go to marriage with Daadima."

[Shona…for me no one has more importance then you. But once before too, I did injustice with you on an important day. I didn't say it before but maybe you are so much my own for me that I took you granted on your award night and missed it. It is a trip for you too. So you go and I will go to marriage with Daadima.]

Geet had taken his hand off and glared at him

"Oh Hello Mr. Mahatma….I am the only one you can take for granted because I am your wife and part of you. Whatever we do we do for both of us…samjhe. Sirf maine hi tumhein miss nahi kiya tha, you also missed me that day. So stop being Devdaas about me. Mujhe nahi to kya pados wali chachi ke saath aisa karoge aap…baat karte hain hmmm"

[Oh Hello Mr. Mahatma….I am the only one you can take for granted because I am your wife and part of you. Whatever we do we do for both of us…samjhe. Not only I missed you that day but you also missed me that day. So stop being Devdaas about me. If not me then will you do this with aunty in the neighborhood…look at your talks hmmm]

Maan looked at her partly in awe and partly in love at her cute antics.

"Aur haan…mein koi trip pe nahi jaa rahi aapke bina. Waise bhi Choti aapke liye kuch lagti hai toh meri bhi kuch lagti hai. I will come with you and we will leave a week before wedding. Sirf mehmaan nahi hain hum. Kuch farz hain aapke us ghar ki taraf and I will not let my husband ever compromise with his responsibilities."

[And yes…I am not going on any trip without you. Moreover, If Choti is somebody to you then she has some meaning for me too. I will come with you and we will leave a week before wedding. We are not just guests. You have some responsibilities towards that house and will not let my husband ever compromise with his responsibilities.]

Maan had tried to intervene but had to shut up seeing her angry glare "Bol diya na maine…ab ise kehte hain taken for granted."

[I have said what I wanted and this is called taken for granted.]

She giggled as she smiled and rubbed her hands gleefully…

Suddenly she jumped and ran out of room -

"Oye teri ,mujhe kitni tayar karni hai…Meera…shaadi pe jaana hai yaar…."

[Oye Teri, I have to do so many preparations…Meera…I have to go to a marriage yaar…]

Hence, they had come a week before marriage and more than him, she has been involved in all the preparations making sure everything was smooth. Though Poonam was present today only in their thoughts but somewhere he felt contented that his wife had been able to fulfill those duties which were somewhere his symbolically.

Geet came and stood beside him asking him why he looked so solemn. But Maan just smiled and held her hand as phears took place. He could not give words to his choked emotions but he just wanted her to be next to him. Geet caressed his hand softly holding onto his arms, understanding his silent words and letting him know that she was always there beside him.

After all the guests left, Maan asked for permission to leave as well.

"Mein chalta hoon Chachaji. Phone karta rahunga aapko."

[We will leave now uncle. Will keep in touch.]

Krishankant gave blessings to the man who had no relationship to him but yet had fulfilled all responsibilities without asking for them.

"Pata nahi kis mooh se aapka shuktiya karoon beta. Itna kuch kiya aapne joh meine khud se bhi nahi socha tha. Best decorations, cooks, jewelry, gifts for all guests…aapne tho humein woh sab bhi nahi karne diya jo humne socha tha karne ke liye. Sab kuch khud hi…"

[I don't know how I should thank you son. You did so much which even I had not imagined. Best decorations, cooks, jewelry, gifts for all guests…you did not even let me do what I should have done. You did all on your own…]

Geet smiled

"Tab bhi kaha tha Maan ne aapse Chachaji aur aaj bhi baat wahi hai…waqt ke saath toh rishte gehre hi hote hai…ab aapke bete hain toh itna farz toh banta hi hai na…aur waise bhi jo kuch bhi kiya khusi se kiya hai…isliye aap aisa mat kahiye. Choti humari bhi kuch lagti hai."

[Then also Maan said this to you uncle and even today it is the same thing…with time relationships only deepen…now he is your son and this is his duty…moreover whatever was done it was with happiness…so please don't say like this. Choti is something to us too.]

Maan was very proud of his wife and yet again she just won hearts like she always did.

Krishan Kant could just stare at this beautiful girl who was just like his Poonam – "Beautiful from inside." He caressed her head gently giving her all the blessings which a daughter deserves from her father.

They sat silently for some time in the car as driver pulled away. Maan put his arm around his weary wife as she settled on his shoulder and slept off quickly.

Edited by ritzy09 - 08 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 426 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarparacha_92Jasmin81skydaffodils7sunshine111vydehianukutty82selinadisouzajasmeen64dpurvadeeps_againlwgeetsimran2608shanmanjunehavashifarha451288lovelyninitessyranionly4mailsluminouscukishabshajoooooooooooooopriyankadwivedirostmishimcryskentrohini8786tanishasingh3minimoonsimmi11shubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70gurtimanetsravanthi93apubasuPoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25jsgmskchompsfaltuumaltisokhalnishmavirus14kangsarbjeetLavz.Da.Wordniki7611kavitha05mymaanukaur_0410sana678nihdear12zainabzeeqgavin14cristallusbasusayeedaMaaneet_sweetmelonshangawesomeII--Yashvi--sony1990dancydreamerhalemakhantracy1191supriyaanandsamaman22jangurti227parig123AISHAJSagam12aisha_1998minnurajaparnapodurizafarahimshafeeMaanforeverWhitepigeonsruthi8piyasinghzainah320aarthiashCyberlife01leotheliongagsyaneekattifizza25ronukrnlasmi123leen10leenPaingelammyicycoollathaautelevision9mans22-divya-Gemmwiskhananky_1205lakshmisalvadiTulisamirah_amjadcrazedfan19itzzdmg...Roses123...bhakbhartifan-Trinity-saji-21Rujul13sheetalvasanaamteegmons_mbvij10diyachillsanj1905ruchshahangelalankritacue1Shefali16padamjotsree10rizwanaqnemragudmeetpriyankasweet21vaninair95Ramykrishrichu26Rihanna4allNihsonashuvarMSgayatriDazlingdivyabhawna02Desigirl1449290860623maneet2011supernasahulovepoopreet.harmanprincesssarahsandhyabanojbirdy2011preetymaaneetsneha137SmartangelgshrutiannbellnityasaariNivedithachandmaneetarshdeep002niki02CiaMaaneetadorableshaitanluvu4ever143TheSunShinequeenbee001anime_galamrutavjoshiAameracutekanankainturakiransahibasharmaParimishtycrazy_125AfflicteDshruthiruchsvarthyadi000pingu-tinguarunima.nadia-arshadmaanugeetuangelmishtyKhusluvsmaaneetNosheen4MAANEETmaneet4afreen_Rashmipiya-LadyArwenHADmishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-indepgalmaaneetkimeetBe.edgym-g19KhanAtiyahsree.maneetns.1crazydevil87prema_kscherieLoverbhabhaMina420shabnam22zaqxswOblivion007charlie1950QueenbeePallaviamalu123asmanifrnd.of.frndzkamnakptlanshimanshii rokmystique_girlSphinxcutemishtiCrystalSayacrazyfanofdsdvpixelflower620fatema_007myramabinNH1971ambili123maanluversamidsamidaditi_2010Diva7its_mesaroVinsh23Raapunzalneha512mansiahmedTamanna_TJritusoni2233zaidi98sumaiyariyakeerthi90PujaShreesnehapriyapari1689april12sanam1234uJubilantvandana73kavya.sravyaElienoreMGshri12geetsrir.maanKamliKudimehak173sanum23lg001gbhatd_soniaNeejuMaaneet099fariya20maanshiCheckmateIWinnats0101dreamydoublecrossdreamymishti88kabslockskrndrpiya27Pearl_27billy_rituShimmerrfantesyDhara_sAlameluamita5ytanujalovebapu18angelarafdreamy4evershinseenputhAtiffacyum321chubzyTheBrat.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanusnehalovegurtiRocks.Dharagurti30Ambibambyhappydays30JayaRNav2010anjalisen85sweetysaranSONU_29sweetkjtanvi04ammu5ambeernpaponeconrupzloveuushankitvcKrishnaluv94-memorable-krati5-Veritaserum-DilsaySoapoperasrfunbangaloresharshithaaaaaaaminnie_tweetieblueopalhermosomaanmeet1sanu3108Ash1991sakshi.ekanshshruti_luvs_mskPaintedSky-Prithi-ajennshalini01ksasipunjabi.princessonu4everAhlaam5komlikaNiharika.Nairmonika1992Angel-33kiran_rati_Jyothi_tellymeangel-ki-shonamaaneetmaahiHanishadevilil.mizz.smexiiKoolsmile--Fairy---Mitu-Mishti13COLOGYvalli30Cherishh-misty--love-MSN_VannyBrainEaterOwlBDayGal-11JanDesigirls12MaaneetDeewangilehrdreams-reality-Mounika-impoojavermapoongs123Devil_kritiLittle_Mermaid.vrinda22-Mithuna-punam2712---nishu---Asmi13Shruthelove2_somaCraziest_MGdivareenaBul3monikasethjasminerahulprerna1swetha10janu_2006khwaishfanflowers4u-Priti11-anshramandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11aamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqra-Waheeda-t_areebHansaN--aarthi--shah10rsroopalimuskanpmaanseeMischiefManagedhinal_maaneetfaria86sona-rai--Ratna--CutieTejufreya123seemamarykawaii_geetmeena..honeygrape_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212preethiasdlife19riya27Abby-GC-CrazyRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrors12345Loquacious_Aashabinash079Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagspvddumasMadhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoonsingh24JeevanaPdolly10-lakshmi--Orchid-

Vinsh23

Goldie

Vinsh23

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansi25ritzy09

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Loved it