Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Will the Sarpanch get death penalty ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
This is my small query ... since this is the story of a brother  mothering his sister. I just thought if the Sarpanch and his wife will get death (stonning to death) as a penalty!! Otherwise how will the story move forward??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaksIsee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will the Sarpanch get death penalty ??" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
no no I dont think theres gonna be a death penalty.. you are going too far.. i mean he just stole the child and the child wasn't harmed.. in my opinion, maybe the sarpanch's gonna lose his job Ouch stoning to death, oh no no no that concept is too brutal .. but lets wait to see what happens next.. jo ho acha hi ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlseelaks

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

no no I dont think theres gonna be a death penalty.. you are going too far.. i mean he just stole the child and the child wasn't harmed.. in my opinion, maybe the sarpanch's gonna lose his job Ouch stoning to death, oh no no no that concept is too brutal .. but lets wait to see what happens next.. jo ho acha hi ho

Yeah! losing the job may be possible too!!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hope it isnt that!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.