MG FF - Winter Sonata - Thread 1 - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful update...
Loved it...
Pls continue soon..
Thanx for pm dear...
wow di, loved the whole part, ,
so geet's brother n daar ji used to threatened her physically...
so
mething big happened in her past that now she is alone...
ohh... ek ajnabi haseena se yu
mulakaat ho gayi...
wow, waiting for this one...
hehehe, , adi used the logic and
made sasha agree for her appointment...
geet is unaware about
maan where maan is restless for her... those golden soft almond eyes... where is she????
waiting di, updates soon...
waiting for an update!!!!!!
waiting for the next part

Dear me waiting for the next part
Hiya Ritzy !!!
Thanks for answering my question. 
This has me hooked. This reminded me so much of GHSP original. 
But not in a way that makes me nostalgic or sad. 

Ok get ready for some fan gurlism for Maan from me  .
I love him. He is so dashing. The very way he walks. The way he just dismisses people.
Oh man I am having hot flushes here!! EEE

Well, whatever but he absolutely loved terrorizing the guy.

This line did me in. I am fainting right here. Ufff! Please make Maan a bad ass. Pretty please...

Back to sanity ...

I loved the update. The fact that Geet has been domestically abused by her own grandfather is sad. I am sure she had a good reason to walk out of that hell she called her home. I like the fact that she is standing up for herself despite being molested in a bus. That part was touching. 

Her lone struggle in a big bad city. I love it. I do not want to feel sorry for this brave girl. I am rooting for her.

(Back to MK. What happened to that getting laid part?? 😭 . Oh I forgot it is still continuation of the same day and not yet nightfall. Can't some girl just throw herself at him in office? Ok now I am certifiable. Ignore whatever I say in brackets.)

Originally posted by hermoso

aaj update tha na

me too waiting for that only anu
Thanks Piya for the banner

Thank you friends for your lovely comments and pressing like. Some of your comments overwhelmed me. Thank you so much for such a sweet reception and support. I wanted to respond to all of you but unfortunately not keeping well. As update was already ready, just posting it.

Also, some bits may seem quite similar to GHSP in initial chapters as I have consciously tried to re live those golden days. But as story progresses, similarities will reduce considerably.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 3 – Ek Ajnabi Haseena se

Next day

Geet reached office 30 minutes early to settle before her new job. Pinky showed her the secretary's cabin which was next to the MD's room and separated by a glass wall. She kept a picture of her Babaji at her desk and with a prayer opened her computer.

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi
Phir kya hua yeh na poocho
Kuchh aisi baat ho gayi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaXUGcJs8Mg&feature=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaXUGcJs8Mg

Meanwhile, unconsciously Maan looked at the same bus stop where his car had stopped yesterday at the same traffic signal. He was disappointed to not see her there and the very next moment chided himself for thinking about that girl again.

Woh achanak aa gayi
Yun nazar ke saamne
Jaise nikal aaya ghata se chaand
Chehre pe jhulfein bhikri hui thi
Din mein raat ho gayi

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

"Why am I thinking about her. Whole night her eyes kept haunting me and now this. But I am sure there was a hint of melancholy…some deep pain in those eyes. Arghh…but what is it to me…I had a good time yesterday night at the club so why am I still feeling this restlessness. No, I can not let anyone distract me like this."

Meanwhile Adi was happy to see Geet early. He started helping her in interpreting Maan Sir's calendar so that she could make a summary of his daily appointments. He also showed her how to access other people's calendar using outlook when siren went off.

On the other side, Sasha was busy in mixing project files with Tasha. She wanted Geet to fail badly so that she can use Geet's mistakes as an opportunity to topple Adi's position in front of MK.

"Bahut trust karte hain na MK aap Adi ki judgement ko. Ab dekhte hain how you will trust him again. Mujhe, Sasaha ko aapne itna sunaya for Pari lekin ab Adi ki baari hai. I will humiliate you so much Mr. Aditya Kashyap ki tum phir kabhi mere decision ke against nahi jaoge."

[MK, you trust Adi's judgment a lot right. Let's see now how you will trust him again. You shouted so much on me because of Pari but now it is Adi's turn. I will humiliate you so much Mr. Aditya Kashyap that you will never go against my decisions again.]

Everyone started running at the sound of siren as today Maan came few minutes early. On top of it, he just glared and without bothering to even answer Sasha or Adi, walked straight into his cabin, making it very clear that he was indeed in a very bad mood.

"Aaj toh pakka kisi ki naukri gayi…aapne dekha Sasha…I mean Mam…aaj toh DD ne aapko bhi nahi dekha…I mean he should not have ignored you like that…nahi."

[Today someone will loose their job…did you see Sasha…I mean Mam…today DD didn't even look at you… I mean he should not have ignored you like that…isn't it]

But what to do, Maan was still busy in cursing those bewitching eyes which had been troubling him since yesterday.

….

Adi and Sasha stood in front of Maan who asked for his secretary to set up an immediate meeting with all HODs to review the progress, marching away to the conference room.

Adi sighed in relief "Thank God Geet was early today nahi toh aaj hi uska last day hone wala tha."

Sasha ordered Geet to set up the meeting with HODs while Geet was lost not knowing what and who HODs were. She was almost on verge of panicking when thankfully Adi again helped her and told her that list was in Maan sir's cabin. He told her to call them immediately instead of emailing as meeting was to be arranged in fifteen minutes.

Geet entered Maan's cabin and started searching for the list. She thanked her Babaji as she found the details and in her excitement started moving backwards to get out of the door. Meanwhile, Maan came to his cabin to pick a file and collided with someone as he was lost in his phone.

Geet felt the shock of hitting something strong and hard and felt herself falling down. Papers in her hand flew in the air and she braced herself for the fall. She twirled around but before she could hit the ground she found herself safe in a stranger's arms.

Jaaneman jaanejigar
Hota main shaayar agar
Kehta gazal se teri adaayon par
Maine yeh kaha toh
Muhjse khafa ho jaanehaya ho gayi
Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

Maan instinctively put his hands around the waist of the falling girl as her dupatta flew around him. He could not believe as he looked at her face and into the same mesmerizing eyes which had taken over his head and heart's peace. For a moment, he thought he was hallucinating as he probed into those eyes at such close quarters.

Geet looked at the brown chocolate eyes of the man who had saved her. As her thudding heart calmed, she struggled to get out of his embrace but he seemed lost in her. Geet felt conscious of his unnerving gaze and her position as he held her. She finally managed to push him slightly breaking his trance.

Maan jerked her away bringing back sanity to his thoughts. He still could not believe that the object of his day long fascination was standing in his cabin.

"Am I hallucinating now?"

To escape from his own conflicting thoughts he started shouting at her asking who the hell she was. His fury was increased when she asked him meekly but firmly who he was and what he was doing in her boss's cabin.

"What?"

"Ji…yeh mere boss Mr. Khurana ka office hain. So please don't mind sir but as his secretary at least I should know who you are and why you are here to meet him?"

Whole staff gathered around seeing the commotion. Maan smirked as he realized she was his new secretary.

Though initially Sasha had burned in jealousy seeing Geet in MK's arms, she was now a happy girl. She was well aware of Maan's anger and knew that he will never tolerate anybody questioning him and his authority in his own office let alone in his cabin.

"Aaj toh lagta hai yeh behanji hi nahi but saath mein Adi bhi out hone wala hai."

[Why do I feel that today not only this Behanji but Adi is also going to be out of this office.]

Excited at the thought of her plan working so soon, she jumped in and told Maan that Adi was the one who had supported Geet to get job of his secretary when the girl clearly did not even have the knowledge of basic etiquettes of how to behave.

"Yeh chote shehar ki behanji type ladkiyan aisi hi hoti hain. Mannerless…Just imagine if this was some important client MK?"

[These small town behanji type girls are like this only. Mannerless…Just imagine if this was some important client MK?]

Maan did not like someone belittling her honey eyed girl. He kept quiet but gazed intently as color flooded Geet's cheeks.

Geet felt hot with embarrassment and her eyes almost welled up at Sasha's words. But once again Adi intervened apologizing and strutting "Sooorry sir….i think we should give her a chance…she is a good girl Sir. Waise bhi she asked you politely only who you were and that is her job sir. I mean….this shows sir that she is not only honest and sincere but loyal too."

"Yeah so loyal Adi that she does not know who her boss is?"

But the very next moment, Maan was taken aback by her terrified voice laced with concern "It is not Adi Sir's fault sir. It is my mistake that I did not recognize you. I am sorry sir….I was just trying to do my work."

Khubsoorat baat yeh
Chaar pal ka saath yeh
Saari umar mujhko rahega yehga yaad

Main akela thha magar
Ban gayi woh hamsafar
Woh mere saath ho gayi

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi
Phir kya hua yeh na poocho
kuch aisi baat ho gayi

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

Maan remembered how Adi had mentioned that she was a sincere candidate with actual need for the job. On one side, for his own peace of mind, he wanted this distraction to be out of his office but on the other side; he did not want to leave her alone while she needed this job. He himself did not know from where such protectiveness for her was seeping inside his thoughts but at this moment he felt helpless in front of his own heart.

He saw her tears which had finally slipped though her eyes and that hurt him unknowingly. His whole concentration was on just wanting to stop those tears as it was becoming unbearable for him to watch them in her beautiful eyes.

His concern and frustration at himself tumbled out rashly - "Now why are you crying? This is the favorite tool of you women…don't correct your mistakes but just start crying when someone scolds you for it."

Geet hurriedly wiped her tears hearing this as the phone started ringing. Maan reminded her rudely that it was her job to attend the call and then left, giving her a curt nod asking her to meet him after the HOD meeting. He would not have agreed it to even himself but she was so upset that he wanted to give her some space to recover herself.

Geet was very scared thinking she was going to loose her job. She was very worried as she needed this job at any cost. She prayed to her Babaji asking him to show her some path and to help her.

Precap – Tumko Dekha To Yeh Khayal Aaya

Stalker alert...
res 😆
res
omg awesome update yar,i relive that office track today again yar.
kamini sasha,supporty adi,sweet geet,hot&handsome msk,awww i'm in love with all this.
Edited by sona-rai - 11 years ago