sharmisthaguha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its so silly what they are showing. On one hand they are showing that today is Mona and Vineet's marraige and on the other hand, Mona said today that 'hamara divorce hone wala hain'.

If the divorce has not happened then how is she getting married again on the same day?

Bigamy or what?

Ekta has gone complete bonkers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sab ke sab confused hain!!! Jaye toh kahan šŸ˜•

Only audiance is sensible > They've found their way out of this crap! šŸ˜›
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
serial has lost all logic 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am so done with this show

all that is left is the four of them getting into bed together and i am sure Ekta would love to show that

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

i am so done with this show

all that is left is the four of them getting into bed together and i am sure Ekta would love to show that

šŸ¤£
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The new montage seem misleading if they're planning to get Pradeep and Mona together then why show Vineet with Mona + Pradeep with Anu and that too in wedding clothes. All very confusing and misleading. I really give up on this show.Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namitagloryz

The new montage seem misleading if they're planning to get Pradeep and Mona together then why show Vineet with Mona + Pradeep with Anu and that too in wedding clothes. All very confusing and misleading. I really give up on this show.

it is actually misleadingšŸ¤¢.hvn't u noticed whose clothes compliment eachotheršŸ˜”?v r going to see their re-marriage.šŸ¤¢is there anyone who is watching this show anymore? other than our poor swetha,who is left with no option..
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

it is actually misleadingšŸ¤¢.hvn't u noticed whose clothes compliment eachotheršŸ˜”?v r going to see their re-marriage.šŸ¤¢is there anyone who is watching this show anymore? other than our poor swetha,who is left with no option..

Remarriage may be not needed, because they never got divorced! Maybe renew their wedding vows and hopefully Mona then remembers everything that happend after that. How happy she was being Pradeep's SLAVE! She always has FB
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago