Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Chicken and a solution

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Agree with you all about DK being a chicken. Angry
Come on, shouldn't he be overidding his wife's wishes when it is of benefit to them both instead of blindly following Disha's wishes ?
I mean what exactly do DK & Disha think will happen to Sum if she knows Disha is the babu ????
If SHE falls into a coma then all I can say is good riddance!!

Now then, if Disha is thrown out then DK can leave the Saigal house on some pretext (e.g starting his new business) and go away with Disha for a few days (we don't mind if it is for the rest of the serial so far as we get to see them Wink ).
While they are away Sasu ma & Pori Bahu can really get to know each other and fall out big time........ Big smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged

I like your last suggestion......................Dk going off with Dish and starting off his new business....................NOW wouldn't that be worthing watching

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged
probably to the andaman islands jahan sirf hum ( dk ) Embarrassed aur tum ( disha )LOL ho aur kohi nahin ho......Embarrassed phir tho business shuru ho hi gaya samjho.....Big smile
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged
That's good Lata Big smile Big smile
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lata

probably to the andaman islands jahan sirf hum ( dk ) Embarrassed aur tum ( disha )LOL 

.....Big smile

aur ek sunamiBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Hi

Dk is just being a big big chicken and sum overhears or see when they hug but she doesn't see when dk and disha are talking about how not to tell sum that she is seghal khandan's bahu this is quite dumb on producers part....hamesha se overhear wohi hota hai jo dk aur disha ko separate karne wali baat hoti hai. ufffffffffffffffffffff....Angry

I guess themn to both marooned on an island is a fab idea..LOL

Samy

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey lata, brillant ideaLOLWink since this might be the only solution for the ds to be together..
teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
haha you guys crack me up :-) .......but this is somethign that's been bothering me ever since sumitra's gotten her hosh back:  i don't understand what the big deal is in telling her that disha is the real bahu, i mean, when she mistook pori for her bahu at the hospital, dk could've just been like "no mom, you've got the wrong person"  i mean, what difference would it have made to sumitra, she knwos neither pori nor disha, so it's not like she would've gotten a huge jhatka or anything from that.  it's not like she was totally in love with pori being her bahu and woudn't have anything else.  god i hate it when they're so retarded.  disha comes across as a very intelligent woman on the show, and i feel as though the way the story is progressing is an insult to her intelligence.  

Go to top