Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kim.rayat

Nice post bhai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

Abt the shattered book,, i think RC would come to know that vivaan has taken the book to help suvi,,, now suvi is again in problem but that won't be an issue coz RC won't be that harsh to suvi now๐Ÿ˜Š
And ya Hosana song,, good 1,,, I don't know why yuvi can't realise or can say accept that he's in love wid suvi... he could feel her presence without seeing her,,, c'mon even pandits can't be that much anter-yaami,,,, cheetah u r actually connected to topper...
Now abt ur ur comic timing,,, yuvi ka baccha๐Ÿคฃ,, that is even more funny,,, and secrets???? bhai wats the matter???

Thnx for the compliment di..ya i felt the best when yuvi said that bakri ka baccha wala dialogue... ๐Ÿ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@akshay...kim di is right...wat are the secrets bro?? 
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

@akshay...kim di is right...wat are the secrets bro?? 

Bas rehne de yaar...suvi ke heartbreak se bhi bura hain...๐Ÿ˜ƒ that's just the reason why m such an anti-depressing scene wala banda ๐Ÿ˜Š
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Bas rehne de yaar...suvi ke heartbreak se bhi bura hain...๐Ÿ˜ƒ that's just the reason why m such an anti-depressing scene wala banda ๐Ÿ˜Š

i think evry1 has this phase at least once in life, but wat happened???? u can share with us
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kim.rayat

i think evry1 has this phase at least once in life, but wat happened???? u can share with us

Well normal ditching business by some gal..got into a real depression for months..and badi mushkil se came out..of that..so apna SG Sahara hai..but again went into depression during suvi heartbreak...so I really don't like sad or serious moments..and love only cheering and happy moments
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Well normal ditching business by some gal..got into a real depression for months..and badi mushkil se came out..of that..so apna SG Sahara hai..but again went into depression during suvi heartbreak...so I really don't like sad or serious moments..and love only cheering and happy moments

bro dont worry...I am sure u deserve a better girl than the one who ditched u...so be happy..!!!!
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

bro dont worry...I am sure u deserve a better girl than the one who ditched u...so be happy..!!!!

well ye consoling badi emotional ho jati hai..isliye I avoid these talks..but kal suvi ke ke emotion dialogues ke vajah se emotion mein aa gaya main..and galti se likh diya๐Ÿ˜Š
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
bro tho ekh kaam karte hein..ab hum yeh sab chod dete hein..we  will not talk abt it now..k?...but dont get emotional yar...u r cheetha...!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰
kim.rayat thumbnail

If u r out of depression, then heartbreaking moments should not affect you that much,, see its just my opinion abt u after all convo we had till now,,, i may be wrong,,but happy go lucky things not always work to relieve any depression,,,, that thing is still pinching u sumwhere till now u accept it or nt,,, be an open book rather than keeping secrets,, u would be more relaxed,, sorry if i offended u,, but u know wats the difference between yuvraj and suvreen,,, yuvraj try to get rid of the things that he believe he can't handle,, like love, though he can handle big fights but not his emotions,,,,, suvreen on the other hand remains confused while decision making but listens to her heart carefully, thats why she was able to confess her love even when she got to know that yuvi doesn't love her... She face everrything,, even when she's afraid coz after all dilemas in her mind she's clear wat would be right for her...
Sorry if said anything extra,,, thought if i can advice u as an elder sis๐Ÿ˜Š
kim.rayat thumbnail
ohke toh mera post tumhe or bhi emotional krne wala hai,,, ooopss,, but as i said try to face it than avoiding it soon u would find it as a bad dream,,, telling u with personal experience๐Ÿ˜‰