Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

First Impression: WOW.gr8 lesson in 1st epi itself

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArnavKhushiAT.

IF-Dazzler

ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
  What an AMAZING ! or let say MINDBLOWING start of the Show Veera ! man Truly heart touching ! I can already see this show will make us Laugh Thru out n Yet make us Cry with the Love of Ranvijay for Veera <3 ! its clear This Ranvijay will do anything to Keep Veera happy <3 ! Thru out the epi ! i couldn't Stop smiling when Ranvijay came onscreen ! will Repeat myself again ! This KID ! can Teach So called 'ACTORs' ! acting ! this kid is the future of Television ! i can Already see him Kicking Ass's in future ;) 
This show can Truly be the ' Nayi Soch' of SP if handled good ! cuz this so far is a VERY Unique and a beautiful Show ! 
But What Surprised me was RV took the baby from the hospital :O ! man this is why adults say, ' Think before you say Anything infront of a kid' ! because they are innocent ! and dunno if you lying or telling the truth, they will take everything you say in a serious Sense ! esp if the kid is Desperate for something like Ranvijay is for a Sister ! 

he doesn't know that he indirectly in his innocence did a big crime ! but omg the last hospital scene ! him playing with baby ! OMG shoo adorable mashallah <3 but man We already saw the trouble coming for Ranvijay :'( ! the precap was scary ! poor father, he has to suffer now ! n thn it will be ranvijay suffering after all those people will leave ! 

beautiful ! beautiful Start of the show <3 ! just amazing ! STAR Plus better handle it with care <3

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

amir81crazyniakriyansh.d3sorchadhivyheidiafreen13zara..xxxnapster-RD-shine123GuggulBarbie3143..Apz..LadyDabanggsnowflake.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression: WOW.gr8 lesson in 1st epi itself" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sorcha

sorcha

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i know... his quest for little sis was adorable to watch...that little kid is  a fabulous actor...waiting for tomorrow's ep! 

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I am just scared ... let him not lose his parents for this innocent mistake that he did!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13

heidi

heidi

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
yes yaar superb epi..that kid's acting is soo good.. 

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

It will now depend on the cvs.
The story is beautiful and how they put it on tv.

hurse

Groupbie

hurse

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
do you guys realize if you did watch it that Veera came in Jyoti as Jyoti on NDTV Imagine that just recently closed due to the channels TRP's being low.
I think i will enjoy this show but in U.K this is not called Veera but is called something else.

shine123

IF-Dazzler

shine123

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
The starting epi was really nice...
His entry was too funny...Day Dreaming
his quest is too adorable...

the kid's acting is defo awesome...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.