Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Whenever a promo or anything related to Qabool comes out, my whole news feed floods in with all the status, comments, sharing and liking. This time I wanted to show to it the people on IF that how excited we get about anything related to Qabool Hai..

Here are some status and comments I screen capped. I'm sure people who are on FB know which status belong to whom LOL

P.S This is a totally fun intended post. 

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

richa6mandy88hari.faamaurbeeArmaan_ForeverTameeha101Ayuzawaattack_007Aphroditeenchanted...PlayfulKiss..ashlok4everRareAngelAmnaIshan_kpinkssluv_lvndr.MrsNatePeters.ujala26-iLoveKaran-WhenInRomeSayali_KSG-Shormi-AMMY12-Euphoria-GroverAddictSiddhi_crazy4KASH_ARJyo_Ksgash28--epiPhobia--tranquilsoul..exhalelove.shanakyasharan.DarkParadise..SleepingBeauty.blessing-beauty-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qabool Hai fever on Facebook" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing coZz it's helpful for people like m who don't have FB :D...it's good to see responses from FB people...I liked the promos and loved first epi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tameeha101RareAngel-rajsua-

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
TFS Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

KaranSGRules

Goldie

KaranSGRules

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing :)

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
tfs :)

-Euphoria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Euphoria-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thanku so much for making this post tehruu LOL <3 and not only a promo even a pic is enough to make us go all pagal LOL

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
wat a dhinkachika post!thnx 4 dis coz i dont hv fb acc & so gud 2 c such a gud response 4 qh on fb.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.