kumud needs to be with ksh$tij cuz.....

bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

the reason he lied to her and hurt her in the first place was cuz he thought he had cnacer and wanted her to be happy in life. he did it all for her. i dont know about you guyz but i actually was really sad for him during all this. sure he caused her pain and hurt her alooot but he was only doing it for the long run and her happiness. i really think they need to be together again and as for garv......i feel bad for him but he still did cheat on her overall. disregarding his mistake he is SOOO LOST that he himself doesnt even know what he is doing. He is stupid to let kali stay with him....if he is that strong then he should just kick her out......hes a whimp. straight up. despite of all the misunderstandings, he is still a lost fool. haha i still like him overall but hes totally lost. in conclusion...kumud and ksh$tj are meant to be. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail

they are! and i think that kshitij feels that he owes kumud big time...all the pain he gave her...and he just wants to see her happy and he thought that the solution to kumud's happiness would be marrying garv...but noo garv made her even more upset! just think how kshitij must feel! he'll probably think that it's all his fault!

man...this is soo messed up

i feel sorry for garv...but i really want kumud to go back to kshitij

but it's real obvious that she really loves garv now

she never thought of kshitij as much as she thinks of garv

bollyfreak thumbnail

hmm you know what..i dont know...

i know she loves garv but i can see that she also really despises him right now. and her and kshitij already had a couple of "moments" together..hehe Like when they left for khandala and she fell on him cuz he swerved the car. And then when he gave her his jacket. And then when their car broke down and kshitij went to fix it and she came out and he was gone. He had only gone to get water and when he came back, she was totally insecure and hugged him BIGTIME! Another classic "moment". Hahaha! So yeaaah...i mean i totally agree with you and think the same things. BUt garv seriously deservs what he is gettnig right now. He needs to take some action..i already think its too late but lets see. I truly love kshitij's character exept times when he totally misjudges garv. But garv misjudges him back so i guess they are even. NEWAYZ>>>>> kshitij and kumud need to be together...she needs to fall in love with him again!

bollyfreak thumbnail

smilingstar....i really like your saying about tomorrow, today and yesterday......very true. πŸ‘

smilingstar3 thumbnail

hehe you are totally right! but lets just wait and watch and see what ekta has in store...you know most ppl like Kshitij-Kumud................most viewers

EKTA NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND RECONIZE

BabyGurl thumbnail
 i like so want kshitij and kumud to be together.😊 i know she likes garv😭 but like at the same time she like kinda has feelings for kshitij too. πŸ˜ƒother wise she wouldnt of like been worried about him when he went to get the water to fix his car and like a couple of episodes ago when kumud got dizzy and fell than kshitij like tryed to like wake her up than u know how  there was a connection going on there.lol !!!! any ways kshitij and kumud are like really good together.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by BabyGurl - 19 years ago
pmahesh thumbnail

Kumud loves garv as her husband and kshitij as a friend, so the choice is prettly clear. She has to end up with garv

BabyGurl thumbnail
 if kumud like garv as a husband than why does she keep on have feelings for kshitij?πŸ˜•
bollyfreak thumbnail
i dont think she likes kshitij...but still....they make us really confused! sometimes looks like she does and sometimes doesnt.