Ramayan

~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

ok tell me which is fav scene till now????

mine is lakshman parsuram scene at swayamvar lovely epi and great performance by two power packed actors...but wht i loved the most is that SP didnt showed any wild imagination and showed the original dialogue not a single word was twisted and turned...every dialogue was kept in lines of ramcharitamans... like lakshman said that he could lift the universe like the ball and he could lift the sumaru mountain like a carrot and then with parsuram he said that he dont want to kill the brahimin as in their vansh killing brahmin cow and devotee is considered as sin ...is actually the sargas of ramcharitmanas here is the link http://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/52.htm

they acutally kept everything so original i was thrilled beyond limit ...seriously i want the same thing again SP there is nothing wrong in being creative infact there is not a single mytho show who isnt creative ppl do makeup their stories in mythos to show something different but SP plz dont forget the original ramcharitmanas plz show us the original scene and dialogue as u did in parsuram laskhman case Clap

oh yea tell me about it..this is my most fav scene...i can watch it like n times...i even read this link...lakshman ji said ditto what is written in it..it was well scripted,directed and enacted...i told you na arti there are so many good scenes in the show that we can actually neglect some liberty ...infact in last episode ..no where RAM's character was tarnished..

cinematography is really bful as compared to previous versions..and i agree all mythos have added their own tadka  in one or other way...if  my sole aim is to list out negatives in the show i can do that...give me any show and i can list 100's of absurdity...but  i always overlook such things when the end product is really informative ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 9)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
^ yaa neilu actually i watched couple of mythos and was likeAngry arrr...wht are they showing it never happenedAngryDead ... i think i m too harsh for SPOuch... maybe its my first mytho thts yConfused...okies promise ab se no negative comment from my side 
now after watching 10-20 mythos shows i watched this show again and now i can digest lots of things in the show Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

^ yaa neilu actually i watched couple of mythos and was likeAngry arrr...wht are they showing it never happenedAngryDead ... i think i m too harsh for SPOuch... maybe its my first mytho thts yConfused...okies promise ab se no negative comment from my side 
now after watching 10-20 mythos shows i watched this show again and now i can digest lots of things in the show Embarrassed

yes yaar we are getting way too harsh..when in fact they are getter better with each episodes...barring the apsara dance there were no  major disappointment..thats what i feel...

infact am not actually sure how the previous versions were..but what i love in here is they are giving some footage to bharat and mandavi as well...

btw wanna see the night scene of  LU again ??? that music is just way too touching..

yaar that reminds who ever is the new music director i love him...he is doing good job..

arti07

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

booo hooo i m so missing blueyyy Cry wht should i do for one week Cry

How about coming to the other thread and catching up with a certain other show?WinkWink
i m so sorry i missed this one...Embarrassed acutally i m in blue mood right now wanna see blueCryCryCry and i had caught few epis...shtrughan and lord rama conversation was really cuteEmbarrassed

Aw, no problem.Embarrassed

That's great that you caught a few epis! Don't want to talk about them here but do come to that thread to discuss when you can.Smile

Stalwart.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Neil is a really handsome guy! I wish he had been chosen for the role of Rama. Even he wanted that, right?Day Dreaming But he's wonderful as Lakshman too so it's okay as I love Lakshman's character.Embarrassed
Which shows did he act in before Ramayan? I hear you all mentioning Gulaal a lot. Is that an old show?

Stalwart.nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

yes yaar we are getting way too harsh..when in fact they are getter better with each episodes...barring the apsara dance there were no  major disappointment..thats what i feel...

infact am not actually sure how the previous versions were..but what i love in here is they are giving some footage to bharat and mandavi as well...

btw wanna see the night scene of  LU again ??? that music is just way too touching..

yaar that reminds who ever is the new music director i love him...he is doing good job..

yaa if they dare show tht apsara dance i m gonna break my promise rest is fine with me 
neki aur puch puch plz upload some video of lakhan and urmi and if possible gulaal ka bhi kar dena yaar pallu acutally looked good in piu mhaari song meine ab notice kiyaOuchLOL

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Neil is a really handsome guy! I wish he had been chosen for the role of Rama. Even he wanted that, right?Day Dreaming But he's wonderful as Lakshman too so it's okay as I love Lakshman's character.Embarrassed
Which shows did he act in before Ramayan? I hear you all mentioning Gulaal a lot. Is that an old show?

Yes it was his previous show..."Gulaal"...but most of the people never understood such a masterpiece sadly...it was an epic love story ..we dont get to see such shows often..and sadly our audience is too sceptical who dont even watch and just  propagates wrong info about such shows..
 all the actors were just superb in that show particularly neil..

Stalwart.manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

booo hooo i m so missing blueyyy Cry wht should i do for one week Cry

How about coming to the other thread and catching up with a certain other show?WinkWink
i m so sorry i missed this one...Embarrassed acutally i m in blue mood right now wanna see blueCryCryCry and i had caught few epis...shtrughan and lord rama conversation was really cuteEmbarrassed

Aw, no problem.Embarrassed

That's great that you caught a few epis! Don't want to talk about them here but do come to that thread to discuss when you can.Smile

yaa sure Embarrassed

Stalwart...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.