Ramayan

~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by nneeiill

yea i saw  and he is getting lot of love letters...

bechara must be going all red reading those lovey dovey letter and blueboy dont worry humne kuch nahi likha sachi...Big smile

he has kept firewallLOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 8)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@ geesh :  y only likey likey pls say something about ur bro...how is ur bro doing ???LOL

Geeshu

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

yea i saw  and he is getting lot of love letters...

bechara must be going all red reading those lovey dovey letter and blueboy dont worry humne kuch nahi likha sachi...Big smile

he has kept firewallLOL..

firewall k tohAngryLOL now this bodyguard needs protection ROFL...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
aur yeah piu kanha hai and minizz and adi sab kanha chale gaaye Cry

Geeshunneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
[

yea but vanvaas tho jaana hi hena..we will have to bear urmi's pain Cry [/QUOTE]

but they arent showing some nice moment that we will cherish in the exile period...yanha to lakshman sirf is samay nahi waale mood mein rehta hai

Geeshunneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

booo hooo i m so missing blueyyy Cry wht should i do for one week Cry

How about coming to the other thread and catching up with a certain other show?WinkWink
i m so sorry i missed this one...Embarrassed acutally i m in blue mood right now wanna see blueCryCryCry and i had caught few epis...shtrughan and lord rama conversation was really cuteEmbarrassed

nneeiill..RamKiJanaki..

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ok tell me which is fav scene till now????

mine is lakshman parsuram scene at swayamvar lovely epi and great performance by two power packed actors...but wht i loved the most is that SP didnt showed any wild imagination and showed the original dialogue not a single word was twisted and turned...every dialogue was kept in lines of ramcharitamans... like lakshman said that he could lift the universe like the ball and he could lift the sumaru mountain like a carrot and then with parsuram he said that he dont want to kill the brahimin as in their vansh killing brahmin cow and devotee is considered as sin ...is actually the sargas of ramcharitmanas here is the link http://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/52.htm

they acutally kept everything so original i was thrilled beyond limit ...seriously i want the same thing again SP there is nothing wrong in being creative infact there is not a single mytho show who isnt creative ppl do makeup their stories in mythos to show something different but SP plz dont forget the original ramcharitmanas plz show us the original scene and dialogue as u did in parsuram laskhman case Clap

Edited by arti07 - 30 October 2012 at 2:58pm

nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

let me post piu mhaari...for all kids who r missing bluey kidLOL

man i m always in tear watching piu mhaari i miss gulaal like hell 

and those who dunno lakhanji wife urmila (pallavi) is also there in the song ...
wonder blueyy apni present and future wife k saath...kisko dekh raha tha LOL

manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.