Ramayan

~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

congrats guyz...we are in third ATParty... who was the person in white standing before manthara cant recognize himOuch

guess some devtaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winterdusk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 3 ||~ (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by manzilmukul

m feeling very sleepy but chiii lakhan ji k darshan ko abhi 1 week hai kill usCry

yes lakshmanji kill us ek to sanitize forum upar se one week wait.Ouch...oh ramji bada dukh dena tere lakhan ne bada dukh denaaCry

yaa i miss the fun we had in gulaal forumCry...there is lots of negativity in the forum...i m bit reluctant to post anything here Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

congrats guyz...we are in third ATParty... who was the person in white standing before manthara cant recognize himOuch

guess some devtaaa

yes the devtaa said manthara is on their side does that means manthara was a good human beingErmm and send for the purpose in ayodhya palace

nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

yaa i miss the fun we had in gulaal forumCry...there is lots of negativity in the forum...i m bit reluctant to post anything here Cry
[/QUOTE]

dont worry it happens in every forum ppl target one another and then forget it in due course of time...chalta hai boss.LOL ...jo bhi ho i love this forum else y m i here????Embarrassed

nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

guess some devtaaa

yes the devtaa said manthara is on their side does that means manthara was a good human beingErmm and send for the purpose in ayodhya palace

maybe... its actually written somewhere that manthara's mind was corrupted by sarawati maa so tht the divine event could take place...in some text its written manthara was send by ravana so that he could help lord rama exile and he could attend moksha...in one version its stated tht manthra was the beautiful apsara and she was cursed and descended down for lord rama wen rama returned from exile he forgave her and she attend her apsara roop again...i really dont kwow which one is trueEmbarrassed

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manzilmukul

m feeling very sleepy but chiii lakhan ji k darshan ko abhi 1 week hai kill usCry

yes lakshmanji kill us ek to sanitize forum upar se one week wait.Ouch...oh ramji bada dukh dena tere lakhan ne bada dukh denaaCry

chill yaar...sometimes once in a while  it happens..not always

winterduskarti07

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

guess some devtaaa

maybe... its actually written somewhere that manthara's mind was corrupted by sarawati maa so tht the divine event could take place...in some text its written manthara was send by ravana so that he could help lord rama exile and he could attend moksha...in one version its stated tht manthra was the beautiful apsara and she was cursed and descended down for lord rama wen rama returned from exile he forgave her and she attend her apsara roop again...i really dont kwow which one is trueEmbarrassed

yes infact they does mention that manthara will be influenced by saraswati so devtaas  need not worry

arti07

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

guess some devtaaa

thnx a lot arti...i never knew all these things...i have read goddess saraswati  corrupted manthara's mind in ramcharitmanas maybe the person in white is  goddess saraswatiEmbarrassed

arti07nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.