Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Arshpreet is an excellent singer... A very unique tonal quality and has shown her wide range in the previous show SVOI... She used to be my favorite there... She has not yet reached the potential she has on this show and her performances so far have been below par...

Also - almost all singers are only singing in their comfort zone so far and it is not fair to single her out as singing Punjabi songs only. But I know she can sing all genres very well... Search for her 'Sabki baraatein aayi' on YouTube.. She was fabulous!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunommusic-a-museJasToronto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not liking Arshdeep at all (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Just waiting for her to get in strideSmile and i know she will do well.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunomJasToronto

pallvi19

pallvi19

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I don't know about all of you, but I think she is not as talented as the judges make her to be. I think her singing has no xfactor and she just sings just like any Punjabi singer sings. I think her Jugni performance was not as great as it should be. I have seen others sing it better than her..like the 3 lil boys called Ali Brothers that came on SRGMP Lil Champs. The song is upbeat and awesome, but her singing and voice for me just killed the song. The second song was a little better than Jugni, but I still had no interest and she brought nothing new to the table. Sure the others are also singing in their own genres, but they are doing innovative things through their singing. I honestly think she should go with Mrunmyee or Subreema next time. 

I agree with you. She is good stage performer but judges are praising too much for everything.
She has missed surs and tempo at many places in all songs.

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well people are free to write anything here on this forum and it is all fair to ciriticize a talented singers to promote their own favourite singer. 
The Judges and studio audience are not bunch of fools who has given her 98% score on her last performance.

Arshpreet has got an unique voice texture and quality. She is a very talented singer and performer. She is comfortable singing Punjabi folk and Sufi songs but she will try her hands on Bollywood numbers by Richa Sharma and Jaspinder Narula.

Her Jugni was at top as it is not easy to sing these high pitch songs live on stage. Even Pt. Jasraj ji appreciated her last performance. I have no doubt in my mind that she will make it to top 5.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunom

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Well people are free to write anything here on this forum and it is all fair to ciriticize a talented singers to promote their own favourite singer. 
The Judges and studio audience are not bunch of fools who has given her 98% score on her last performance.

Arshpreet has got an unique voice texture and quality. She is a very talented singer and performer. She is comfortable singing Punjabi folk and Sufi songs but she will try her hands on Bollywood numbers by Richa Sharma and Jaspinder Narula.

Her Jugni was at top as it is not easy to sing these high pitch songs live on stage. Even Pt. Jasraj ji appreciated her last performance. I have no doubt in my mind that she will make it to top 5.

@ Bold: I question the "knowledge" of the studio audience. Stern Smile

Everything else I agree with.

sunom

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ Bold: I question the "knowledge" of the studio audienceStern Smile

And I agree... Confused

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ Bold: I question the "knowledge" of the studio audienceStern Smile

And I agree... Confused

Agree with what? 

sunom

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I have seen Arshpreet during VOI 1 and she was far better than what she has sung so far...She has a great potential...But so far she has not impressed me that much...I know she can do justice to diff genre songs and waiting for that pleasant surprise...Good luck..

sunom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.