Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Not liking Arshdeep at all

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I don't know about all of you, but I think she is not as talented as the judges make her to be. I think her singing has no xfactor and she just sings just like any Punjabi singer sings. I think her Jugni performance was not as great as it should be. I have seen others sing it better than her..like the 3 lil boys called Ali Brothers that came on SRGMP Lil Champs. The song is upbeat and awesome, but her singing and voice for me just killed the song. The second song was a little better than Jugni, but I still had no interest and she brought nothing new to the table. Sure the others are also singing in their own genres, but they are doing innovative things through their singing. I honestly think she should go with Mrunmyee or Subreema next time. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallvi19music-a-museDiamondLifeDabulls23

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I like Arshdeep, but I do think she needs to start singing something different than Punjabi songs. I know everyone is singing what they are comfortable with, but I'm really curious to know if she can sing other genres. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cmusic-a-museDabulls23

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
She has a wonderful husky voice, but she needs to sing different types of songs.

r07cmusic-a-museDabulls23

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I have seen her in SVOI-1 and she CAN sing different types of songs and quite well too.I think she reached top 5 or 6.

That is why i was a bit disappointed to hear her now.

I think lack of opportunities  in mainstream bollywood made her shift to singing  punjabi songs and she does seem to have become quite ordinary. She was much much better than this and at one point of time, she was my favourite.Smile

BTW, her range is phenomenal.Clap

Want to hear her sing something  different and would love to see the old Arshpreet back.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiti_gPurrrfectMadhuriDixitdesicrowdtulipbaby53Dabulls23

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Well said music-a-muse!!
Arshpreet is an excellent singer and was one of my favs in SVOI1 although am not sure why she has been performing way below her potential on this show Confused
One reason could be that the judges seem to be slotting singers into genres and its possible that she has been asked to stick to the punjabi songs genre.
I do hope to see her back to her potential soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-museDabulls23

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
BTW, she is Arshpreet and not Arshdeep, harshdeep is another singerEmbarrassed
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

I never called her Harshdeep...it says deep which I will change to preet...I know Harshdeep Kaur and she is an awesome singer
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Oopsies! I'm made the same mistake too. LOL Yes, her name is Arshpreet. My brain is fried from all this accounting that I didn't even notice. Wacko LOL

music-a-musedesicrowdDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index