Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
BALH 29th Oct 2012 Written Update

I am sorry for updating late as today was Eid 3rd day so was busy Embarrassed and will give brief update as i am too tired Ouch Hope you guyz understand Embarrassed

The episode starts with Neha and Priya in kitchen preparing for the party. Door bell rings and Priya goes open the door and there was DJ,kady and Rajat.. Priya gets happy. DJ say it look like we have came early Priya say yea right but it's good. kady ask  for peehu priya tell her that she is inside. DJ an Rajat come inside.. Rajat say to priya that he has something for her and take the paper out and give it to priya and ask her not to give back.. Priya is confused. DJ tell priya that this is for her so that she could lead independent life. Priya don't want to take and say she can't take this as she already have so many favors from them. Rajat ask her to listen once and he say that he know that she is very self respecting and can't take all this and i am not doing any favor on you as it's a business deal as he has bought a shop when her want book store and a cafe and he want priya to run it.  Priya again refuses that their support  is enough. T Neha tries convincing her and finally priya agrees.Rajat and priya handshake  Same time Sudhir, Shipra and Natz arrive. Shipra says wow we have came in perfect moment 

In Vikram house he comes with Rehaan who is not well. Rahul see this and gets angry  Vikram asks Rahul to get some water but he refuses. Rahul say that both of them are disgusting and he don't want this guy in the house,Vikram  tries to explain him but he leaves 

Edited by Natasha... - 29 October 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Jasmin81radhiisrachirastogitrieshkalpoeneeru aroracoolxnabat kapoorBsankbaliekaushikaaumbeej81sexyindianshiny3india88shefs1009mshahidkie91suhani77praman1234nandrjpgiguserdent4uzahirsnowyMefromNJPallavi_roxsushavvisinipillaidivra4ShilalipiMmm166Ritu--Swetha-Gauri22j&b84abhay12vibhusharma78SriBPorimonaghoshsimlavidhi_CandyCream_sahana747anjani-paglianu rulzmaris08nithyamkvdesi_baby07peachesnplums*Piku*DJ..seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU October 29th 2012" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
The written update may be incomplete guys but if someone is able to fill in the remainder of the blanks, it will be much appreciated.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sandstone

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ok natasha thanks for the update and fivr congrats for  being moderator now

i think after this when shipra talks of wow moment  priya and sudhir and nuts make faces
rahul has left the house and  goes to priya place where neha asks what happend why u late he said i was out dad is busy in meeting but he tells cady abt  rehaan

later ayesha mamaji all come and ayesha is grumbling abt small space etc
 and nuts reminds her of ayesha reality when she was in the same bldg

ram is still in grumbling taunt mode and asks rajat if he is stil there and rajat asks him to drop custody case

krishnaji praises food and ram talks abt catererer
pihu says all mom made and ram is speechless
ayesha wants to go bt ram wants to play with kids

precap both ram priya peehu in car
priya fights with ram why big car
he says i want to show off  and priya grumbles again

pretty much that only

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*trieshkalpoebalieshiny3kie91suhani77sanjanasirimyths_vazsinipillaidivra4MefromNJHeenap-Swetha-Ritu-vibhusharma78j&b84sahana747maris08-Fivr-nivedithaSandstoneseelaksmaanluvsgeetiLuvRamKapoor

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thnx natasha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d WU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Priya picking on each and everything for an argument is begining to rub on me the wrong way.  I feel like just shutting her off let Ram get a chance to pamper his daughter which he could not do 5 years back.  I wish Ram or her father throws it at her what she has done and to give Ram space with his daughter instead of breathing down his neck.

Yesterday's episode loved the Rajat and Ram scene beautiful convo so sensible between friends no insinuations or jealousy just 2 friends discussing.  Each standing up for his own set of rules.  Loved the Natasha's return gift to Ayesha too.  Other than that Priya's continuous bantering is becoming disgusting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747Sandstone

Mmm166

Mmm166

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Woww...daal achi hai...aur episode bhi acha hai...

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
friends shipra is getting on my nerves and saw the expressions of ayesha when shipra was praising priya in front of rajat
disguisting yar don't want khabab mey haddi in balh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top