Crap Crap and Utter Crap!!*Note Pg 12*

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok this is going to a boring post so be warned from beforehand and am already pissed with this show, hence if you do not agree, that's fine but don't get personal because am in no need to hear your nosense.

What nonsense have they been showing from the past few episodes? I am particularly pissed with MB's character.  Why was she smiling when RK went to Malik with the aarti? Did she forget that last time Malik stepped into that house he was left on his death bed? How come she didn't have any recollection of that? How come she didn't think about his feelings when faced with a man , who humiliated him on national TV? Has the character of MB really become that dumb? Why is MB's character being shown as a candy floss rather than anything else? If I didn't know any better I would have stated the story was about Deepali to be honest.

And why is RK being shown so stupid? ( a man who wouldnt take any nonsense all of a sudden seems more interested in a piece of sari) What the hell was this sari politics about? Both looked so stupid. CVs maybe you should change the title of the show. I am not there to watch one person talking 24/7, I would like to see growth in other characters aswell. I wouldn't be complaining if they were showing substance, but they are dragging everything like a piece of chewing gum. And MB is nothing but a reservoir of tears🥱

Was it necessary to depict that nonsense today; to heighten Shammu's doubts? MB knows what her family thinks, and yet she had no issue playing RK's game to make it seem like she was indeed a damsel in distress.  Seriously all those smiles we saw today, had me wanting to go into my tv and slap the character.

MB's character has no consistency, and I feel bad for the actress because she is not being given a platform to demonstrate her talent, instead once again she is being used a sideline character. Furthermore, MB best not start on Malik tomorrow, since she seemed to have forgotten his suffering. I mean seriously, he is the reason she took the shaadi step, and yet she seems to have lost her memory, she didn't at all think about his feelings today! How would he feel, after all those humiliations to even stand in front of RK? *none, instead madam was happy, to see their reunion*  And am not justifying Malik's actions, but i also understand where he is coming from*(just like people understood RK's position)* and in reality anyone in that situation would undertake even the unimaginable step if one felt their own was in trouble. and it doesnt help when the person acts like she is in a hell hole, but in reElity she really isnt)*  am failing to understand MB and RK's story to be honest- i mean, have they fallen in love? And that too soo quickly? None felt anything and then one morning they wake up and think they are in love*)😆

The audience are not getting what they were promised! We get one good scene in like 1 week, and the show has turned into a family drama. A man of discipline has been turn into a murderer. 🥱 and Padmini seems to be suffering from amnesia too,! but most importantly MB's character! 🥱

This show best wake up soon! warna i dnt think it will reach 200 episodes People whether you agree or not, at the moment the show has no substance, and i feel bad for the actors, why are they even bothering to work hard when their dues are being ill treated by the directors?

MODS i havent bashed from any angle, HENCE if anyone here bashes or taunts or instigates, do not close my topic instead raise their WL or ban them! Thank You.

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you Jules...👏
I am very disappointed at the way the show is shaping up..Firstly i didnt appreciate Shammu being the killer out of all people...I wonder at times did the cvs take this step just to make it dramatic and unpredictable..They have butchered such a wonderful character for the sake of drama...
i dont think a righteous person like shammu will try to kill someone multiple times..
It makes no sense to me..I would have accepted him trying to kill any person once due to his rage but repeatedly makes no sense to me...😕

Plus how is Shammu any different from RK now...😲
Even RK almost killed mukku in the accident...If MB could try to punish RK would she try to punish Shammu as well...😲

Plus this sari drama and dips ka kitchen politics just to make shammu ka doubts clear that RK is torturing MB is so 🥱

i wish cvs pull their socks before the audience is out forever...

I just hope MB ka character is nt ruined any further...
The less said abt shammu and padmini the better...😆

The show is turning out to be crap and i want the makers to deliver the quality they promised the viewers...
I am not even sure i shd trust them or no...😡😡😡
Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u julz,,
caught up with last weeks episodes n i was disappointed!!
am hating the family drama especially dips antics to become bahu no 1,, what's the big deal with the saree?? cant believe they stretched the saree hungama to 2 episodes,, it was surprising to see a superstar exactly knew the saree belonged to dips,, n radhaji will flood the RK mansion with her tears!!

and about shammu being shown negative was really stupid,, how can a man who saved paddo n her daughters from ballu be shown so illogical??  
its high time the cv's concentrate on malliks n build their characters properly before ballu returns as his target will be madhu n the malliks,,

nice post babe
😉

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
every1 has to move on.. is that a crime to fall in love just coz in past the person has done smthing bad? this way they ll never fall for each other.. and light moments are sometimes required in the show.. to be frank i am enjoying the current track.. jus my POV... and if evry1 stays in the past then there is no scope of a happy future.. past me hi ghuse rho aur rote rho fir ! aage ki zindagi hi bhul jao! 
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
umm i think that mb might be going the sasural simar ka way first the modak modak and now saree saree😆 and we r having so many poojas nowadays 

as for the character assassination this is nothing compared to the character assassination that geet when through😆 

dude dont angry and ruin ur mood over a drama its just a tv show😳 and u should jus watch it for entertainment  with all indian dramas you gotta turn ur brain off cuz half the shit never makes sense
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

umm i think that mb might be going the sasural simar ka way first the modak modak and now saree saree😆 and we r having so many poojas nowadays 

as for the character assassination this is nothing compared to the character assassination that geet when through😆 

dude dont angry and ruin ur mood over a drama its just a tv show😳 and u should jus watch it for entertainment  with all indian dramas you gotta turn ur brain off cuz half the shit never makes sense

Yehiii toh! one watches a show to be able to relax back after a hectic day, but here, ufff they seem to do nothing but increase my blood pressure😆

This character hasnt developed from any angle!.. its just as bad as it was in the beginning, when her mukund crap started😆 ok i willl stop increasing my blood pressure😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

every1 has to move on.. is that a crime to fall in love just coz in past the person has done smthing bad? this way they ll never fall for each other.. and light moments are sometimes required in the show.. to be frank i am enjoying the current track.. jus my POV... and if evry1 stays in the past then there is no scope of a happy future.. past me hi ghuse rho aur rote rho fir ! aage ki zindagi hi bhul jao! 

Areee, am not saying she should not move forward! But i also do not want to see a double standard character, where she easily forgave RK but then decides to be mean to Malik! Lets us not forget she stll doesnt know it was Bittu who ordered those severe beating of Malik, right now she is still under the assumption it was RK's orders, so i expected atleast a FB, or a step from her, to take the taliii and take it to Malik herself.  Waise, if past should be forgotten, does that mean MB should forget that Malik tried to kill RK, and move on the next day? SUrely the argument there would be in the negative.

I cnt enjoy baseless sari arguments, which make no sense to me. Sorry :(-
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

I completely agree with you Jules...👏
I am very disappointed at the way the show is shaping up..Firstly i didnt appreciate Shammu being the killer out of all people...I wonder at times did the cvs take this step just to make it dramatic and unpredictable..They have butchered such a wonderful character for the sake of drama...
i dont think a righteous person like shammu will try to kill someone multiple times..
It makes no sense to me..I would have accepted him trying to kill any person once due to his rage but repeatedly makes no sense to me...😕

Plus how is Shammu any different from RK now...😲
Even RK almost killed mukku in the accident...If MB could try to punish RK would she try to punish Shammu as well...😲

Plus this sari drama and dips ka kitchen politics just to make shammu ka doubts clear that RK is torturing MB is so 🥱

i wish cvs pull their socks before the audience is out forever...

I just hope MB ka character is nt ruined any further...
The less said abt shammu and padmini the better...😆

The show is turning out to be crap and i want the makers to deliver the quality they promised the viewers...
I am not even sure i shd trust them or no...😡😡😡

Thanks for commenting! I cant write a complete jawab since am highly busyOuch😆 

But what was promised is not being delivered! Hence am not happy! I wont praise just for sake of praising.  Padmini's character no comment! I acutally would rather watch Trishna or Mukund, atleast there characters were not butchered and they stayed true to their characters😆😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am waiting for MB to enter films...i wonder if it will ever happen...rest...as expected it turned into family drama..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i agree with u julz,,
caught up with last weeks episodes n i was disappointed!!
am hating the family drama especially dips antics to become bahu no 1,, what's the big deal with the saree?? cant believe they stretched the saree hungama to 2 episodes,, it was surprising to see a superstar exactly knew the saree belonged to dips,, n radhaji will flood the RK mansion with her tears!!

and about shammu being shown negative was really stupid,, how can a man who saved paddo n her daughters from ballu be shown so illogical??  
its high time the cv's concentrate on malliks n build their characters properly before ballu returns as his target will be madhu n the malliks,,

nice post babe
😉

You shouldnt have bothered Meenu😆

Radha jii is on course to give MB competition in seeing who will create a reservoir first with their tears🥱 Why did she seem upset when RK acknowledged her name today? I mean surely she aint stupid to realise that her son prefers to keep the memory of his father rather than a man who wants to kill him.

Radha ji, is just a coward, it has been shown she can be firm but her tongue is tied in her god knows what🥱

Ballu should come back now!I would love to see Ballu and Malik's story to be honest! Better than seeing the inconsistencies in MB's character🥱 And soo stupid, RK doesnt take any nonsense (though i did enjoy him not letting Dipzz take the aarti😆) is fighting over a stupid sari😕 is this the passionate love story we were promiseD?😆