Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vivacious

Groupbie

vivacious

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Freethinker you mean you take consent from the person before fantasizing about her Shocked How on earth do you manage to do that dude Shocked Confused

WTF? LOL No. LOL Actually, I may not have written it clearly, excuse my bad English. What I meant was, you can fantasize all you want, but if you go act on it in the real life without the consent of other party, i.e. have sex forcibly without the consent of girl, it is rape i.e. illegal. And if you are in a committed relationship, even if the other part agrees to have sex, it is still cheating. Hope, I am clear now. LOL
All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF LOL No double standards there, mind you LOL

I have always wondered what is worst the act or the thought...

Judge = authority that makes the distinction of good & bad.
Self-Judge = Conscience or Morality
Other-Judge = Any conscious being other than self.

Rule 1:  If a wrong has not been observed, then it has not happened.
Rulte 2: If an act is not willful, then doer is not responsible for it.
Rule 3:  If a person is not responsible, then he cannot(or should not) be guilty.

Therefore,    
1.) A mere occurence ( = uninteded) of a thought, of any kind, cannot be wrong.
2.) If a bad thought was entertained and self is the judge, then wrong has been done irrespective of whether it was acted on or not.
3.) If a bad thought was entertained but there was no action and self is not the judge (no conscience or morals), then no wrong "can" be done. (logically inconsistent as there can't be a bad in the absence of a judge)
4.) If a bad action is done but has no witness, then no wrong is done. (inconsistent again)
5.) If a bad action is done and has a witness, then wrong is done.

Edited by vivacious - 06 November 2012 at 9:10am

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF LOL No double standards there, mind you LOL

Yeah, that was just a joke but you killed it by having me explain. LOL I said, acting on a fantasy i.e. having sex, without consent is rape i.e. illegal. And yes, sadly, you can't control the thoughts of others. LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

FREEHehehehe  LOL

Sure  LOL...And you might wanna go a step ahead and demonstrate that to the Judge in the Courtroom by Surprising the judge like that ...( If its  is a SHE of course ..Tongue ..Or would ya do the same even if the judge happens to be  a guy ? LOL <<< ..WTH ..Kidding .. LOL)

Of course if it's a she. "Surprise! Now tell me how can a girl not like that?" with maybe puppy eyes added as a bonus.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

I would go with act, thoughts don't harm anybody.

Unless you start whispering it to the girl as Vintu suggested, then I cannot guarantee. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSamraat_92

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Of course if it's a she. "Surprise! Now tell me how can a girl not like that?" with maybe puppy eyes added as a bonus.LOL

Hahaha ...Exactly LOL ...They have beaut female judges everywhere to handle such cases ...Those judges can't stand the fact that Handsome naive men  try and surprise their favorite Girls that way ..They become insanely Jealous ..and blatantly call that a rape ..Ouch

The only way to melt the hearts of  those sassy judges and make em understand the emotions, the feelings  Blushing behind such sweet aggressions and rule in your favor is to Surprise Them ...Tongue  ..Haha ...Now I know the reason why those coaching classes of how to make puppy eyes and other innocent expressions have mushroomed everywhere .. LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I have to admit indulging in fantasies about attractive people, and I'm a woman. It just happens.

It's been proven by research that women think about sex just as much as men do, but they are just less likely to admit to thinking about due to society norms. Of course, like you said, it just happens. You can control how you think at a given moment. It's the action that you can control.

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

The act of course. It causes (in the case of rape) real physical and psychological damage. Thoughts in itself don't. Besides thoughts come naturally, but you can control your actions...hmm...

Doesn't your thought drive your action...

Edited by -Aarya- - 07 November 2012 at 5:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top