Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 17

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Freethinker112

[QUOTE=_twilight_]

You would expect Freethinka to play it safe wont you Tongue He says he takes consent before fantasising. I still cant imagine how he does that! Confused As a proof he might prefer a written consent Tongue Thats demonstrable fool proof proof for you ROFL

By asking a Girl that ...Tongue ...Although many might think it ll sound more pervy than asking directly for the Sex ...LOL ..It  works  wonders in reality ...If you whisper that into a girl's ears ..on the sly ... .. I guarantee in 99 % of the cases it ll either leave the Girl blushing and saying something like   "I can't stop ya from that ..So do as you please  ..but just don't tell me that  Tongue <<<< Or she might just laugh away ..believing that you are too innocent ...<<<< < Which you are actually NOT ...LOL

I suggest all the guys here try that for once ..and then share their experience here ..Let's Start With  Zorro ...Shall we ?
LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

But I think there are men who will not force themselves on their wives even if she is not in the mood.
There should be some.

Yay !  ...Such men are alluded to as  ' The Decent Failures'  and I ll tell ya why ... Smile

Failures cause they can't get their Girls / Wives to get in mood ...They just lack that skill .. Ouch
                                                                           AND
 Decent cause after such failure they don't force themselves on other people's wives  .. LOL

Vintu ... Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

...and if you ask for that the surprise element would be lost ..LOL
They say women love surprises, but I don't think "I didn't wanna lose the surprise element" will make a good defense in court. LOL

FREEHehehehe  LOL

Sure  LOL...And you might wanna go a step ahead and demonstrate that to the Judge in the Courtroom by Surprising the judge like that ...( If its  is a SHE of course ..Tongue ..Or would ya do the same even if the judge happens to be  a guy ? LOL <<< ..WTH ..Kidding .. LOL)

Vintu ...LOL

Loving2011

Loving2011

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
As a woman, I would say no. I've met some very conservative men, especially those that have depression, trauma or just came from a religious upbringing.  Some Desi men even think that women shouldn't enjoy sex! 

There are also women that are very sexual or want it more than their male partners,but this is a taboo topic to talk about in both western and indian society.  The idea of a woman being just as sexual as a man is well...uncomfortable for some people.  But, it's the truth. One's sex drive is individual and not based on gender.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I have to admit indulging in fantasies about attractive people, and I'm a woman. It just happens.

Shocked  Embarrassed 

What is so shocking, I am aurat not robot. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Freethinker you mean you take consent from the person before fantasizing about her Shocked How on earth do you manage to do that dude Shocked Confused

WTF? LOL No. LOL Actually, I may not have written it clearly, excuse my bad English. What I meant was, you can fantasize all you want, but if you go act on it in the real life without the consent of other party, i.e. have sex forcibly without the consent of girl, it is rape i.e. illegal. And if you are in a committed relationship, even if the other part agrees to have sex, it is still cheating. Hope, I am clear now. LOL
All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF LOL No double standards there, mind you LOL

I have always wondered what is worst the act or the thought...

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

why should men not think of sex all the time (assuming they can get away with it)? 

can you tell me anything that's more fun? Or more 'productive'? LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top