Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

peridot.

peridot.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by _twilight_

Do the females fantasising get fogiven or are only males allowed to indulge and later forgiven for such involuntary thoughts

I have no problems with fantasies. But you should not indulge them if the other party is not willing, as it is illegal. And if you are voluntarily in a committed relationship, you should not act on it even if the person in your fantasies is willing.
By indulge I meant only the 'thoughtful" ones  LOL or could you have meant to say that it is illegal to do that without consent of other party Confused 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

By indulge I meant only the 'thoughtful" ones  LOL or could you have meant to say that it is illegal to do that without consent of other party Confused 

You can "think" all you want. What I meant by indulging without the consent of the person you are fantasizing about was "rape".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

You can "think" all you want. What I meant by indulging without the consent of the person you are fantasizing about was "rape".
Freethinker you mean you take consent from the person before fantasizing about her Shocked How on earth do you manage to do that dude Shocked Confused

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Now it is so scary.
Does that mean when I am talking to man say my classmate or colleague he is mentally stripping me?
When making love do the husband even care about the wife's emotion or just concentrate on her body?
The sexual relationship thing is indeed hell scary for women.

So, you are saying you are beautiful? Wink LOL

I used that term because attraction is a personal taste, and everybody likes different things. But if you are very pretty, i.e. if everyone considers you attractive, yes nearly every man that you met would have thought of having sex with you. It does not have to be so scary, as it can be separate from emotions, you see. I mean he can sometimes fantasize about you but that does not mean he is always thinking about it when he is with you. It's like it is a different part separate from emotions. Arrgh, it is difficult to explain. But yeah, no need to be scared so much. 

I am average looking I think.
Is there any manwho does not mentally have sex with every woman(Beautiful) he meets?
And does the emotional part during sexual relationship have no importance to man?

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 04 November 2012 at 11:21pm

Summer3

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Now it is so scary.
Does that mean when I am talking to man say my classmate or colleague he is mentally stripping me?
When making love do the husband even care about the wife's emotion or just concentrate on her body?
The sexual relationship thing is indeed hell scary for women.

So, you are saying you are beautiful? Wink LOL

I used that term because attraction is a personal taste, and everybody likes different things. But if you are very pretty, i.e. if everyone considers you attractive, yes nearly every man that you met would have thought of having sex with you. It does not have to be so scary, as it can be separate from emotions, you see. I mean he can sometimes fantasize about you but that does not mean he is always thinking about it when he is with you. It's like it is a different part separate from emotions. Arrgh, it is difficult to explain. But yeah, no need to be scared so much. 

I am average looking I think.

Modesty ?LOL 
Is there any manwho does not mentally have sex with every woman(Beautiful) he meets?

Of course there are Big smile

And does the emotional part during sexual relationship have no importance to man?
I'll let Freethinker answer that one LOL 

Enough said about men. Its supposed to be women who are more dificult to understand. Do women fantasise about every man they meet Confused
Thats an open question to all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisySummer3

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Excuse ME ...LOL  ..Do you mean you would ask for a consent ( Even by the same person who is willing, time and again ?  ..) every time you make a raunchy move ?  LOL ...I believed the consents are often unspoken ...and if you ask for that the surprise element would be lost ..LOL

But then I bet you would anyways ask for the consent every time to make HER blush again . ..Tongue ...Nice move ..Hahaha ...That's the class ..that make all lass for for ya You naughty thing...LOL

Vintu ... Smile

Summer3

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I don't women ever fantasize having sex with a random handsome man if she is not emotionally attached to him.
Women never mentally strip men for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroSummer3

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I don't women ever fantasize having sex with a random handsome man if she is not emotionally attached to him.
Women never mentally strip men for sure.

Thats a relief. My chastity still inatct LOL You have quite an eyecatching signature Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineThe_Other_WomanSummer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top