Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Duration varies from Man to Man ..Birdie Ouch .. I remember a day when I didn't think of Sex for 6 Long minutes ...( If the Clock wasn't wrong .. Tongue )  <<<  Kidding ... LOL

Vintu ... LOL

PS:  ..To sum up everything I would say MEN don't always think of Sex ...And it's as true as it gets ...Ouch

you didn't think of sex for 6 mins?? Confused are you sure your blood circulation down under wasn't cut off? is your l*nd still operational? better check ..LOL

Evil ... Tongue

Hahaha ..No  hell...Cause I as born a minute after that 6 minute spell ....So obviously I couldn't   feel the stale ..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Evil ... Tongue

Hahaha ..No  hell...Cause I as born a minute after that 6 minute spell ....So obviously I couldn't   feel the stale ..LOL

wait you took 6 mins to come out into this world! you truly are a mercy to your mother and all women out there!! 

Evil ... Tongue

Hahaha ..NO ..I took much longer for that as they wail ...But those final Sex = Aussie 6 minutes made my life there a hell ...But when I got out I left no trail .. LOL ..And that made my life Sail ..LOL

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 01 November 2012 at 1:04am

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Actually, I read a study a while back that said that women actually think more about sex than men do. But of course, they will never admit to it. But even then, I do think the six-second rule is rather hard to beat. 

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dostum

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You're giving men too much credit, in my opinion.

Maybe because I know the better kinds Wink.

Sometimes we forget that we associate ourselves mostly with people who we are looking for in a subconscious level, or people who share our own lifestyle. Then we come across such people and find their obvious flaws and complain about it ...

Yes, ALARM!!! There are good men Clap ... normal men Thumbs Up ... they exist in the majority and wake up every morning for work, come back home to their families and take responsibility. They do also have dreams, but they know what is best for them and the people around them. Family background plays a role, but literacy and good moral education also have major impacts on these people.

I would have said the same thing if you were talking about women, so spare me the whole male power rant. :) I see plenty of men in my life that I believe are phenomenal humans. 

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Well, this might get a little explicit. LOL But, I will answer truthfully. I feel a person should be judged on the actions he take. Thoughts can come without your control, so I am not much embarrassed by that. What matters is the whether you act on the thoughts or not.

So, yes here it is, men think about sex. Yeah, they think much. But it's not like some statistics someone gave, that a timer goes off after 7 seconds and now you gotta think. LOL The thing is when a male will see a beautiful girl, he will check her out.(I will not go into details otherwise the girls here will think of me as a creep, which they probably still willWink). But yeah, most of the times, it's not even voluntarily. I mean you could be talking or doing stuff, a girl comes, and your eyes will go on her. Yes, we fantasize about girls. A boy will imagine a beautiful girl naked. If you are a very beautiful girl, chances are all the males you have met in life have thought about having sex with you. It's weird but happens. Men are visual beings, that's why we watch po*n when it is apparent that it's all too fake.

Men can get turned on easily because our biological reaction can override the emotional one. Even if someone is abusing a guy, he can get him to have a erection. That doesn't mean that the victim approves of it, it's something that can't be controlled. Similarly random boners can be embarrassing.

It's all evolution basically. We men don't have any cycle of fertility, therefore we are built to have as much sex as possible to ensure the survival of species. Again, it's not something we choose. It can be annoying sometimes, being distracted when you are trying to concentrate. LOL But yeah, what makes a man decent is not just acting on every thought that comes to his mind.

At least you're honest. LOL I like this post.

What about a guy who's in a committed relationship though? Is it also natural that he cannot "help" the fact that he's checking out other girls, imagining them naked, etc.? Should that be considered evolution or lack of commitment? Of course I'm not saying girls in committed relationships don't look at other guys, but to the point that you start fantasizing about someone other than your partner, isn't that crossing the line somewhere?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

What about a guy who's in a committed relationship though? Is it also natural that he cannot "help" the fact that he's checking out other girls, imagining them naked, etc.? Should that be considered evolution or lack of commitment? Of course I'm not saying girls in committed relationships don't look at other guys, but to the point that you start fantasizing about someone other than your partner, isn't that crossing the line somewhere?

Ajnu, fantasizing is sometimes an involuntary reaction. You feel an attraction and mind immediately begins that fantasizing process. I think it is a lot more common with men who are wired to be more physical than emotional. That does not mean that a person who fantasizes is less committed in their relationship or desires to cheat. Many do feel guilty about their thoughts. I think we have to accept that even in the most committed relationships, people will experience attractions and fantasizing. We just have to have trust and respect, that these will never affect the relationship.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ajnu, fantasizing is sometimes an involuntary reaction. You feel an attraction and mind immediately begins that fantasizing process. I think it is a lot more common with men who are wired to be more physical than emotional. That does not mean that a person who fantasizes is less committed in their relationship or desires to cheat. Many do feel guilty about their thoughts. I think we have to accept that even in the most committed relationships, people will experience attractions and fantasizing. We just have to have trust and respect, that these will never affect the relationship.

I think attraction is involuntary. How can fantasizing be involuntary? Okay, fine, say it's involuntary the first time, what about the second time? If he thinks about a woman he saw a few days ago? Does that then cross over the boundaries of involuntary thoughts?

I agree that trust and respect are significant in any relationship, but I am just curious what the guys here think. Most guys probably don't consider fantasizing as anything out of the ordinary. But how would they feel if their girlfriends/wives were fantasizing about other men? Is that acceptable because that could also be involuntary?

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I think attraction is involuntary. How can fantasizing be involuntary? Okay, fine, say it's involuntary the first time, what about the second time? If he thinks about a woman he saw a few days ago? Does that then cross over the boundaries of involuntary thoughts?

I agree that trust and respect are significant in any relationship, but I am just curious what the guys here think. Most guys probably don't consider fantasizing as anything out of the ordinary. But how would they feel if their girlfriends/wives were fantasizing about other men? Is that acceptable because that could also be involuntary?

Maybe not always involuntary, but probably natural would be more appropriate.

Sometimes, I find my thoughts automatically wander into a fantasy direction. I may sit idly and daydream and it takes me a while to realize that I'm fantasizing. I find it very difficult to be in complete control of that thought process. Maybe some people are better than me in controlling these thoughts. But I don't think I can take a moral objection to someone's fantasizing without being a bit hypocritical.

That being said there is a certain line to everything. If someone is always fantasizing about people other than their partner and doesn't feel the same about their partner, maybe that relationship isn't meant to be.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top