Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Because that's the only arena where they think they can score over a woman & feel very "manly"  about it Dead Everywhere else women are giving them a run for their moneyApprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 17)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

the topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a breakthe topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a break

If that's in reply to my comment, then I would say that I talked about men and women being horny because that's what you had addressed, just like you had addressed rape. 

Also the whole argument you are forming about rape has nothing to do with the topic again, there is another debate on this, where this has been argued, plenty :)

And like I stated before, both men and women think about sex

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say women don't think about sex at all, but not for once a second, nobody could beat down men in that department...
However women do stare at some attractive male specimens when they walk by them...or at least I'd do LOL suppose for instance, a ruggedly handsome man walks by a girl, she would most probably stare at him or may have some thoughts about, "how'd I feel in his arms", "what would it be like when he kiss"...these can be categorized as "decent". But the thoughts couldn't be to such extreme level to think of mind stripping. Those thoughts are always limited to some men.  Women do think about sex sometimes, but most of them aren't outspoken about these stuff..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top