Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Freethinka ... Ouch

This is darn too  scary ...So you think of many things ..may be  don't act upon em until the situation exacerbates beyond endurance.. 

Tell me seriously How many times did ya think of killing me ..Felt like Smothering me to death ...( In the God's thread ..LOL ) ..I need an honest answer ...Ouch

Never thought about smothering you. LOL Maybe drowning you into your own wine. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

The only way we know about human "thought" is if a person confesses.

Considering the stigma, would a person who has rape fantasies confess openly that they have rape fantasies. Could it be that majority people have deviant fantasies but never confess about it?

Take BDSM, a lot of people claim that they are not into it. But by how much fictional BDSM sells, there is more to that fantasy than people claim.

I'm not trying to say rape fantasy is normal. I personally find it very disturbing. But how do we know what someone is fantasizing about?

Loving2011

Loving2011

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Freethinker12

Amen to your rape comment! I hate it when people say "All men want sex" when a woman talks about a man pressuring her into unwanted sex.   There's a huge difference between wanting sex and forcing someone else to do it.

A normal man wants his female partner to enjoy sex and they want sex to be consensual. Most guys I know don't get pleasure from guilting someone into sex and they certainly don't want to waste their time with a woman that's not interested in them.   So, a guy acting sexually pushy has nothing to do with the typical sexual drive of a man. 

Freethinker112

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XVIRUS

Men think about SEX all the time ...But is it true?nO Personal experience ...But if it is true then why ?
If it is a myth ..then when and how it circulated?

I can think of 3-4 cases when this is not true

when the man is in a delivery room
Or when the man is confronted by a bear in a jungle
Or when he has a heart attack and is about to die

other situations ...Wink

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

i think it's a great way to stay fit and energetic. Why sweat it pounding dumb gym equipment when you can also be having fun? See, i think it's all about men wanting to stay healthy, that's why they think sex all the time. Smile

mr.ass

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

What do you mean by it's evolutionary? Do you mean to say that, since it's survival of the fittest, men who were more lust-driven and women who were more emotional in their sexual behavior/attraction survived (but why...?), and passed such genetic traits to their offspring? Or that men who were less lusty produced less offspring as they had less sexual contacts, and that women who were more lusty but less nurturing also reared less offspring, meaning their genetic trait was not passed down as much as it is the other way round? Is it what you are attempting to say.

I kinda feel lost when people say it's all evolutionary. Confused Do all environmentally favorable traits always triumph due to natural selection? Hope you will explain. Embarrassed

interesting question. I am not well versed enough in evolution to answer the why. But, here is my take.

Men don't have a fertility cycle. We can have sex frequently and are capable of ejaculating sperm everytime. And we don't need to be a part of gestation. So, we can have sex always and all is good. So maybe that's the reason we are always wanting to have sex.

Women on the other hand have a fertility cycle. And they are the ones who have to go through a tough period of 9 months. A pregnant woman needs support during pregnancy. She needs someone to protect the children. Maybe that's the reason why women are more selective and desire emotional connection. So that they know for sure that the man will support her during pregnancy and after childbirth, and that he just won't leave her after having sex.

That's my opinion on how we have evolved. Maybe there is no reason why. After all we are trying to rationalize what we are now. Maybe it didn't happen for a reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaSamraat_92

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

What do you mean by it's evolutionary? Do you mean to say that, since it's survival of the fittest, men who were more lust-driven and women who were more emotional in their sexual behavior/attraction survived (but why...?), and passed such genetic traits to their offspring? Or that men who were less lusty produced less offspring as they had less sexual contacts, and that women who were more lusty but less nurturing also reared less offspring, meaning their genetic trait was not passed down as much as it is the other way round? Is it what you are attempting to say.

I kinda feel lost when people say it's all evolutionary. Confused Do all environmentally favorable traits always triumph due to natural selection? Hope you will explain. Embarrassed

interesting question. I am not well versed enough in evolution to answer the why. But, here is my take.

Men don't have a fertility cycle. We can have sex frequently and are capable of ejaculating sperm everytime. And we don't need to be a part of gestation. So, we can have sex always and all is good. So maybe that's the reason we are always wanting to have sex.

Human beings don't have a feeding cycle so does that mean we go on binge eating! Shocked The evolutionary excuse is just that cow dung ! You can dunk them aside for the time being LOL

Women on the other hand have a fertility cycle. And they are the ones who have to go through a tough period of 9 months.

Mere 9 months! Its more like a life long responsibility . Children never grow up! Tongue

A pregnant woman needs support during pregnancy.

Well, there are men who need support (moral and emotional also financial sometimes) throughout their life. So?

She needs someone to protect the children.

Ah-  so its HER children !  Shocked  That explains ! LOL  Yet men forget that while fighting for custodial rights. Double standards !

Maybe that's the reason why women are more selective and desire emotional connection. So that they know for sure that the man will support her during pregnancy and after childbirth, and that he just won't leave her after having sex.

That's my opinion on how we have evolved. Maybe there is no reason why. After all we are trying to rationalize what we are now. Maybe it didn't happen for a reason.

Some evolution indeed! .  IMO women are more quality conscious and farsighted. They are more selective as they would want to ensure that the best genes are passed on to the next generation. They are also usually more emotional and possessive hence believe in making a wise investment of their resources Tongue 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top