Debate Mansion

Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 17

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by zorrro

Freethinker you mean you take consent from the person before fantasizing about her Shocked How on earth do you manage to do that dude Shocked Confused

WTF? LOL No. LOL Actually, I may not have written it clearly, excuse my bad English. What I meant was, you can fantasize all you want, but if you go act on it in the real life without the consent of other party, i.e. have sex forcibly without the consent of girl, it is rape i.e. illegal. And if you are in a committed relationship, even if the other part agrees to have sex, it is still cheating. Hope, I am clear now. LOL
All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF LOL No double standards there, mind you LOL

I have always wondered what is worst the act or the thought...

Judge = authority that makes the distinction of good & bad.
Self-Judge = Conscience or Morality
Other-Judge = Any conscious being other than self.

Rule 1:  If a wrong has not been observed, then it has not happened.
Rulte 2: If an act is not willful, then doer is not responsible for it.
Rule 3:  If a person is not responsible, then he cannot(or should not) be guilty.

Therefore,    
1.) A mere occurence ( = uninteded) of a thought, of any kind, cannot be wrong.
2.) If a bad thought was entertained and self is the judge, then wrong has been done irrespective of whether it was acted on or not.
3.) If a bad thought was entertained but there was no action and self is not the judge (no conscience or morals), then no wrong "can" be done. (logically inconsistent as there can't be a bad in the absence of a judge)
4.) If a bad action is done but has no witness, then no wrong is done. (inconsistent again)
5.) If a bad action is done and has a witness, then wrong is done.

Then I wonder if a person having bad thoughts make them a bad person...
Aren't we all judge of our own conscience...

Edited by -Aarya- - 07 November 2012 at 6:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do men think about SEX all the time? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF LOL No double standards there, mind you LOL

The act of course. It causes (in the case of rape) real physical and psychological damage. Thoughts in itself don't. Besides thoughts come naturally, but you can control your actions...hmm...

Doesn't your thought drive your action...

Yes, but you also have thoughts to control your actions as well. You might think, "Oh so and so is so sexy, I want do crazy things with that.", but then, your impulse to act is stopped by another thought, "I can't react on this because it's not right." If you act, you are acting on your thoughts, and that is conscious activities. You can't tell in court after raping someone, "Oh I'm sorry, my thoughts were driving my actions. I didn't mean to rape them." 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

The act of course. It causes (in the case of rape) real physical and psychological damage. Thoughts in itself don't. Besides thoughts come naturally, but you can control your actions...hmm...

Yes, but you also have thoughts to control your actions as well. You might think, "Oh so and so is so sexy, I want do crazy things with that.", but then, your impulse to act is stopped by another thought, "I can't react on this because it's not right." If you act, you are acting on your thoughts, and that is conscious activities. You can't tell in court after raping someone, "Oh I'm sorry, my thoughts were driving my actions. I didn't mean to rape them." 

Either way, they are your thoughts which drive your actions... either you choose to rape a person or not... only your responsible for your own actions!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Either way, they are your thoughts which drive your actions... either you choose to rape a person or not... only your responsible for your own actions!

Yes, you're right, but you were asking originally what was worse: Action or Thought, and your action is worse. Acting upon your thoughts is worse. We think about thousands of things throughout the day, and it's human. We cannot control that. Action is worse because we can control that.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 07 November 2012 at 6:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

I don't think you have acted on each and every thought you ever had.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adevtulipbaby53Samraat_92

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

You are simplifying a bit here

Not every thought leads to an action. Some remain thoughts.
Not all actions are driven by though. (Involuntary or reflex actions)

So some thoughts lead to action, some actions stem from thoughts

A person is responsible for their actions, unless it is proven that they lack the cognition or have brain cell damage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53Samraat_92

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Doesn't your thought drive your action... </font>

I don't think you have acted on each and every thought you ever had.

True but then doesn't the ratio of your thoughts beat your actions; unfortunately thoughts win :(

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

True but then doesn't the ratio of your thoughts beat your actions; unfortunately thoughts win :(

What is there to win? Is there a competition between thoughts and actions?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top