Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oops. pppl r fightng here...men vs women...bt i support wome
WRONG allegation 😳 , girls bhi horny hoti hai
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
girls get horny bcz boys make dem so...why blame girls...a five yr old girl is nt horny..she doesnt invite ppl to hve sex wid her... a 15 yr old teenager rapes a 11 yr old girl...so dats lack of control among boys accept it
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

girls get horny bcz boys make dem so...why blame girls...a five yr old girl is nt horny..she doesnt invite ppl to hve sex wid her... a 15 yr old teenager rapes a 11 yr old girl...so dats lack of control among boys accept it

Okay I won't compare all men getting horny as equivalent to what a rapist does. Although I would like to point out men get raped as well, so the allegation is not entirely true. 

Girls do think about sex as well, just as boys think about sex. Why do you think erotica sells? 50 shades of Grey? 

Nobody is blaming girls or boys here, or am I missing something? ðŸ˜†

~K

.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
its not men or women 
both are equally horny in todays world
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
the topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a breakthe topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a break

When men get raped its by men themselves and hardly ever by women so what is the dispute about?

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
i think we r deviating frm the topic... its better we stick to it
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Because that's the only arena where they think they can score over a woman & feel very "manly"  about it ðŸ¤¢ Everywhere else women are giving them a run for their money
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

the topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a breakthe topic is nt abt being horny...its abt thnkng abt sex all the time... m a guy...n knw wat it means... guys get raped...lol..thats the truth bt we men r nt blamed by the society bt girls women all r blamed that its ther mistake..why they wore short n revealing clothes why do male always thnk they r superior...pls give me a break

If that's in reply to my comment, then I would say that I talked about men and women being horny because that's what you had addressed, just like you had addressed rape. 

Also the whole argument you are forming about rape has nothing to do with the topic again, there is another debate on this, where this has been argued, plenty :)

And like I stated before, both men and women think about sex