Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Yes, there are many. You can count me as one when I will get married. I can never think of having sex with force. As I said, men are not the animals you need to be afraid of, at least not all. The desire is there, but we can control it. We are still humans. 😊

👍🏼

Originally posted by: Summer3

zorrro

Zorro Bhai is a guy 😆 He is a Baby Ninja !

You sound like all my sisters now 😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

👍🏼

👍🏼

WTF? 😆 No. 😆 Actually, I may not have written it clearly, excuse my bad English. What I meant was, you can fantasize all you want, but if you go act on it in the real life without the consent of other party, i.e. have sex forcibly without the consent of girl, it is rape i.e. illegal. And if you are in a committed relationship, even if the other part agrees to have sex, it is still cheating. Hope, I am clear now. 😆

All this time I thought that the discussion involved only fantasising. Dont know where and how it got on to the act.  So you are saying that the act is illegal but the thoughts are not. Back to gender equality, that should be legal and permissible for all the girls too whether its your sis, wife or GF 😆 No double standards there, mind you 😆
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I have to admit indulging in fantasies about attractive people, and I'm a woman. It just happens.

😲  😳 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorrro

You sound like all my sisters now 😆

I guess your sis still calls you a little boy 😆 Edited by Summer3 - 11 years ago
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

By asking a Girl that ...😛 ...Although many might think it ll sound more pervy than asking directly for the Sex ...😆 ..It  works  wonders in reality ...If you whisper that into a girl's ears ..on the sly ... .. I guarantee in 99 % of the cases it ll either leave the Girl blushing and saying something like   "I can't stop ya from that ..So do as you please  ..but just don't tell me that   "  😛 <<<< Or she might just laugh away ..believing that you are too innocent ...<<<< < Which you are actually NOT ...😆

I suggest all the guys here try that for once ..and then share their experience here ..Let's Start With  Zorro ...Shall we ?
😆

Vintu ...😛

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

But I think there are men who will not force themselves on their wives even if she is not in the mood.
There should be some.

Yay !  ...Such men are alluded to as  ' The Decent Failures'  and I ll tell ya why ... 😊

Failures cause they can't get their Girls / Wives to get in mood ...They just lack that skill ..
                                                                           AND
 Decent cause after such failure they don't force themselves on other people's wives  .. 😆

Vintu ... 😛

Vintage.Wine thumbnail

They say women love surprises, but I don't think "I didn't wanna lose the surprise element" will make a good defense in court. 😆

FREEHehehehe  😆

Sure  😆...And you might wanna go a step ahead and demonstrate that to the Judge in the Courtroom by Surprising the judge like that ...( If its  is a SHE of course ..😛 ..Or would ya do the same even if the judge happens to be  a guy ? 😆 <<< ..WTH ..Kidding .. 😆)

Vintu ...😆

Loving2011 thumbnail
As a woman, I would say no. I've met some very conservative men, especially those that have depression, trauma or just came from a religious upbringing.  Some Desi men even think that women shouldn't enjoy sex! 

There are also women that are very sexual or want it more than their male partners,but this is a taboo topic to talk about in both western and indian society.  The idea of a woman being just as sexual as a man is well...uncomfortable for some people.  But, it's the truth. One's sex drive is individual and not based on gender.