Why do men think about SEX all the time? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _twilight_

Do the females fantasising get fogiven or are only males allowed to indulge and later forgiven for such involuntary thoughts

I have no problems with fantasies. But you should not indulge them if the other party is not willing, as it is illegal. And if you are voluntarily in a committed relationship, you should not act on it even if the person in your fantasies is willing.
Originally posted by joie de vivre

^I know right. Especially if one has never quite been sexually adventurous before - such as myself - the very prospect of manoeuvring through relationships seems bloody scary as hell. How on earth does one build trust etc with a man if you think he's primarily into you for the sex? It's especially harder to wrap your mind round these mores when one comes from a conservative background where sex is something people have after getting married. Sometimes, makes me glad I'm single, and even more determined to remain so for however long I possibly can (which can be forever, if I so wish). 

Then again, like female sexuality, male sexuality is something which is often discussed by bruiting about stereotypes. Women DO think about sex, some women probably think about sex with every fit male they clap their eyes on, some fantasise about sex with acquaintances or friends or potential boyfriends, some only think about having sex in committed relationships and some after marriage. There's no one pigeonhole into which billions of people can be shoved into simply owing to their gender.  If anything, such stereotypes make it harder for those who don't fit the description to navigate through the minefield of relationships. 

That's no exclusivity to men, building relationships or false premises that is. Women can develop relationship for money. Just like not all girls are money wh**es, not all boys are out there for sex. We are capable of love also, and any decent man will go into relationship for love not sex. But yeah, I won't act as if it is all good. There are many men out there who will act the way you would like to have sex. It's a bad world and there are bad people. I am telling you I would not do such thing, but a bad person would do the same and you can never be 100% sure. So, the only practical advice I can give you is this. If the man can't control his desires, he is not worth having. If you are not comfortable in sex before marriage, a decent partner will not force you. You need to get away if he forces. And the tricks of blackmailing, the talk about proving love by having sex is just bullshit. Please, never fall for that. If a guy loves you, he can prove that by respecting your judgement. At least, I can not do forcing. Unless she is ready, I can wait.
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I have no problems with fantasies. But you should not indulge them if the other party is not willing, as it is illegal. And if you are voluntarily in a committed relationship, you should not act on it even if the person in your fantasies is willing.
By indulge I meant only the 'thoughtful" ones  ðŸ˜† or could you have meant to say that it is illegal to do that without consent of other party 😕 
Originally posted by _twilight_

By indulge I meant only the 'thoughtful" ones  ðŸ˜† or could you have meant to say that it is illegal to do that without consent of other party 😕 

You can "think" all you want. What I meant by indulging without the consent of the person you are fantasizing about was "rape".

You can "think" all you want. What I meant by indulging without the consent of the person you are fantasizing about was "rape".
Freethinker you mean you take consent from the person before fantasizing about her ðŸ˜² How on earth do you manage to do that dude 😲 Confused

So, you are saying you are beautiful? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

I used that term because attraction is a personal taste, and everybody likes different things. But if you are very pretty, i.e. if everyone considers you attractive, yes nearly every man that you met would have thought of having sex with you. It does not have to be so scary, as it can be separate from emotions, you see. I mean he can sometimes fantasize about you but that does not mean he is always thinking about it when he is with you. It's like it is a different part separate from emotions. Arrgh, it is difficult to explain. But yeah, no need to be scared so much. 

I am average looking I think.
Is there any manwho does not mentally have sex with every woman(Beautiful) he meets?
And does the emotional part during sexual relationship have no importance to man?

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I am average looking I think.

Modesty ?😆 
Is there any manwho does not mentally have sex with every woman(Beautiful) he meets?

Of course there are 😃

And does the emotional part during sexual relationship have no importance to man?
I'll let Freethinker answer that one 😆 

Enough said about men. Its supposed to be women who are more dificult to understand. Do women fantasise about every man they meet 😕
Thats an open question to all.

Excuse ME ...😆  ..Do you mean you would ask for a consent ( Even by the same person who is willing, time and again ?  ..) every time you make a raunchy move ?  😆 ...I believed the consents are often unspoken ...and if you ask for that the surprise element would be lost ..😆

But then I bet you would anyways ask for the consent every time to make HER blush again . ..😛 ...Nice move ..Hahaha ...That's the class ..that make all lass for for ya You naughty thing...😆

Vintu ... 😊

I don't women ever fantasize having sex with a random handsome man if she is not emotionally attached to him.
Women never mentally strip men for sure.

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I don't women ever fantasize having sex with a random handsome man if she is not emotionally attached to him.
Women never mentally strip men for sure.

Thats a relief. My chastity still inatct 😆 You have quite an eyecatching signature 😛