Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Jasmin81sarafs1015reshma12soujik27shoba_seeramkaushikaaumeshachanushka30Jaiprishiny3jenkarmalikah05lmaharajhsaishrinaniSumeer2024aamnazuhaAnkeeeee-shilparocks-me_yarishmapinkwhistleanjyluvnaz2247nshah21888dent4u~~~Sweta~~~kwebbelkamuralimingaA HUGE FANp3cubedsakura123AshiraniaJia1val0822myths_vazibmeem275sonalibaralShilalipialex1fiddu-bnurulainLX2FX2anumeha_PMnatzzzdeebasdJ12L85llMinHollDDVivianx-Sarah-xMaazz*Dev.*-Swetha-_RashmiArmu4evaAnjanaYYZ-tehreem-jnawazsam78tanasha1993Gauri22riddhima1lovely_ladyteri_susansurabishanak.hotcutegirl94shunu6holic_fanaamshula87-Misek--VishaD--RD-vensparikhcutiepreetEvash-Wanderer-rozieminnieean_k-Fizzi-drmahaujala26cosmogirl77Jammy-luv_lvndr.MrsNatePeters.farabiVinnie79..Ankita..--Iqra--Gudakeshaharianjana-Shormi-__VJ__jakther7Shell16Krishnaluv94ashnesree07tulipdaisyBlueOrchidslaksh65Krrish4You-Vaishnavi-Mullai_27chucklebuddywezyus-BolNaHalke-|Persephone|-Ravjot-swethasyam08-aparna-...vibha...-Ursh-GroverAddictmaanluvsgeetYum_SRCandYlicious_Syouth_showsfant_areebSobtiFanShree-Priyam--Priti11-ilovepyaarSandstoneFarzuIranicrazy4KASH_AR--Ruchi--Suchi--KaShti-samadesFallen Angel*Piku*yipee-Amby-pinky_blueskiesAmoureuxSaralicioustranquilsoul..-Nightingale--Jwalamukhi-bones88-Ms.Wildcherry-SilverBellSue101Trouble.OmnipotenceZaxoexhalelove.Neelambari..riyya6SleepingBeauty.Silent.DreamerundisclosedSaranghae.King-Of-KingsNikki_Titliblessing-beautysjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WU QH Epi 1 Mon(29th Oct 12)*||786||" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!! first comment on the very first WU... i'm feeling lucky..LOL

coming to the WU, amazingly written..
i'm glad u remembered those shayris...
The epi was mostly on Zoya.. 
Waiting for tomorrow's epi.

Edited by AquaNymph - 29 October 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024Ankeeeee-shilparocks-me_yarishmashunu6Jyo_Ksg

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks jyo for update
for me ksg stole today's show
ksg with guitarDay Dreaming
precap is also interesting

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024-shilparocks-Ankeeeeeme_yarishma...riya...shunu6GudakeshaJyo_Ksg

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thankyou JyoHug

Edited by -RD- - 29 October 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me_yarishmasitammaGudakeshaJyo_Ksg

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hey jyo thanks for the update. Hugur too hyper having ur hero back nah..LOLROFLSave some of ur energy for tomorrow.

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 29 October 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

me_yarishmaJyo_Ksg

alex1

alex1

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thx for a beautifully written 1st epi.  Will enjoy the english translation as well as the Hindi/Urdu words which is an ongoing learning experience for me. Thx again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hey jyoti dat ws a gr8 updt.zoya's entry ws beautiful,i luvd da 1st words she uttered & i think ayan's entry suits his character.aur ksg k bade mein jitna bolu utna hi kam hai he toh always rox.ksg's entry ws superb.asad helping da blind kids ws really hrt touching.precap luks interesting.wai8in 4 dem 2 meet.thnx a ton again 4 ur awesome writingClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

galacticgemJyo_Ksg

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Jyoti thanks a lot for the written update dear.
I've watched the show but could not help to read the update again and again..
U remembered the shayari.Wow!!
I'm much fond of shayaris.
The beginning is really terrific.I hope KSG's show may set new heights for all other shows.
I'm in love with Qubool hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.