India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kirpa's voice (Page 2)

kbs756 Senior Member
kbs756
kbs756

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

I say they should stick with her real voice i really hated the dubbed voice because it really didn't match and the nlip sync being off during the talking really bugs me and u could twll it wasn't even close to her voice stick with her voice

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

I don't think Kripa's voice is dubbed. Probably for the promo and stuff. And if it is dubbed then thats really impressive because it hella looks like thats Kripa's original voice. Smile Where did you people hear it was dubbed in the 1st place hmmm? Was it said in an official document or interview?

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i haven't heard that voice

see i don't listen to people's voice or anything i just stair at angad the whole time that he is being showed

he's so cute!!!!!!

jbcute01 Senior Member
jbcute01
jbcute01

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |iami5o4|

I don't think Kripa's voice is dubbed. Probably for the promo and stuff. And if it is dubbed then thats really impressive because it hella looks like thats Kripa's original voice. Smile Where did you people hear it was dubbed in the 1st place hmmm? Was it said in an official document or interview?

I agree i don't think its dubbed either. Plus I think its dubbed for the promos probably. I don't really knoe though where did you guys here it was dubbed.Smile

Chrissy Senior Member
Chrissy
Chrissy

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I think her voice is dubbed on the show, but on the promo itself it is her real voice. We know her voice was dubbed in the beginning due to her cold (In an interview she stated it I think) but Ekta's continued with the dubbing for the show..

-Chrissy
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Well first of all her dubbed voice talks on its own that it doesnt belong to neha AT ALL......it doesnt match her from any angle...but yeah that day i was watching the latest promo where she says "i'm sorry" ..and i suddenly broke into laughter..i dont know why but her voice was so funny...i instantly had an idea that this must be her real one...but i honestly think that if they must have shown her real voice from day one, it wouldnt have looked that bad to us as it looked now...her real voice seemed kinda childish but still..nothing can compare to original..it would have been better if she had her own voice on the show..!
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

yeah i agree..i mean her voice can't be that horrible..it would look so much more real and i feel like we would enjoy the show more if it was her real voice instead of the dubbed one...

~Sohni

Go to top