Punjab and Punjabis (1st epi)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello jii... well the 1st epi i found Superbbb... Loved it totalllyyy...
the way boy was yearning for a sis looking at other boys having rakhis on their wrists...
plus the promos and the location of punjab(as m punjabi) already made me fall in love with this show😛...

So what are views on 1st epi.. and is there any punjabi here...?
Oh btw Welcome to the forum... we all are new here...toh guys rockkk the forum... hope to see some different things in this show..sabse Hatt ke ( which m hoping)

Nehaa <3 I have seen a lot of you on the EHM forum too :p

Hello fellow Punjaban ji :p

I am watching the Epi now and loving it!

Will post my review a bit later :)
Oh Tusi punjabi ho :D

yeaaah I am there for behnas... and here too for behna with bhaiya LOL :D:D
waiting for ur review... :)
Hanji asi punjaban ha:p
 Lets see if i would be able to do justice to the Episode :p

Hi just watched the 1st episode online and i loved it, i am a punjabi living in the UK  👏
i jst watched this show...totally loving it...
Sare punjabi kathe kite ah lol! good :)
Hi Neha 😊, have seen you in EHMMBH.I'm too a fan of behna there.😃 I'm not a Punjabian though.
The 1st episode is so touching! Hope they maintain to stay on the storyline of Bhai-behen relation.
The kid' s acting was good😊 The innocence of kids are always adorable!
Yes! I'm finally so happy that we have a show based in PUNJAB! And not Rajasthan or Maharashtra :D Star plus showing originality woohoo!! Anyways, I'm proud to be a punjaban sikhni myself, though I'm not at all like the women in the show...no offence but real sikhnis don't wear sin door and mangalsutras...just a heads up...STILL I DIDN'T MEAN OFFENCE!
I am panjabi myself and loving this show.  I hope they maintain the panjabi feel to the serial.  Lot of times they just loose the essence of the show midstream.