Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Veera completes 100 episodes!

The entire team of Star Plus' Veera is excited and looking forward to celebrate the completion of 100 episodes in the coming weeks…

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
www.be-published-australia.com
Thursday, March 14, 2013 | 1:15:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 33 Comments  |  4142 Views
The team of Beyond dreams' Veera which touched the hearts of many by showing a very sweet relationship of a brother and sister on-screen is very excited today. The show has made the audiences cry and laugh showing the innocence of Ranvi and Veera's relationship on-screen. The show has scored a century of episodes today and the entire team is elated.

Tellybuzz contacted producer Yash Patnaik to ask about his journey of 100 episodes. An elated Yash told Tellybuzz, "The journey has been fantastic. It's almost like a supersonic journey and we didn't realize when we touched the mark of 100. We started shooting in the month of September in Punjab. The appreciation has been fantastic and people are coming up with their own stories. They share their feelings like how Ranvi and Veera (Harshita Ojha) remind them of their own stories of brothers and sisters. They wish for a brother like Ranvi and a sister like Veera. It's a great emotional moment for all of us. We just finished our outdoor shoot in Punjab and came back yesterday. The response has been tremendous there too. We get mobbed wherever we shoot. People were rushing and wanted to touch and hug little Ranvi and Veera."

Talking about the twists and turns coming ahead, Yash added, "You will soon see that Ranvi will go in search of his father and we have to wait and watch whether he finds him or not. It's going to be a huge dramatic track about how Veera will react to this situation. Then we also have an outdoor track coming soon with lots of drama and emotional ups and downs."

So, how's the team planning to celebrate? Yash says, "The team returned just yesterday after the outdoor shoot in Punjab and they all are tired. We had a small celebration in Punjab two days back. A bigger celebration is planned in a week."

Sneha Wagh who plays Ratan is feeling proud of being part of Veera and here's what she shares with us, "It's a good feeling of completing 100 episodes and I am feeling as happy as a mother who's child has turned a year older. We have a lot many episodes to see in the near future and wish to complete 1000 episodes. The show has changed the lives of many including mine. I am very proud of being a part of this show. Bhavesh and Harshita are very amazing, talented and confident in what they do. It feels very nice to shoot with them."

Shagufta Ali who plays Moti Chaiji says, "The journey of 100 episodes has been fantastic and beautiful. The kids and everybody all around is working very hard. We are getting a good response and we are trying to work harder day by day. We are wishing for the best in the future too."

Bhavesh Balchandani who has won hearts of many by playing Ranvi who showers unconditional love for her sister Veera, said, "I am really enjoying being a part of the show and we all have lots of fun on the sets."

Tellybuzz wishes the entire team of Veera hearty congratulations and best wishes for the upcoming episodes.

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14249-veera-completes-100-episodes.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Articles Archive (Page 8)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Ranvijay goes to the Golden Temple with his 'Ardaas'

The team of Star Plus' Veera recently shot at the Golden Temple; people thrilled to see their favorite stars there…

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
www.be-published-australia.com
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??????
???? ????? ????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ?????
OpenSooq.com/???_??????_???????
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 5:52:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 21 Comments  |  7484 Views
In the forthcoming episodes of Beyond Dreams' Veera will see the famous Golden Temple in Amritsar as the team recently shot there. As we have seen that Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani)  has left his home in search of his father without letting anyone know about it. In the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will get to see Ranvijay visiting the Golden Temple to make a wish to God to return his father back in his life.  At the temple he sees an unattended child who reminds him of Veera

The kid's parents return after sometime and in the meantime Ranvijay takes care of the child. The parents are impressed with the way he takes care of their baby and decide to take him abroad as their baby's care taker. 

On the other hand, Ratan (Sneha Wagh), Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) and Veera (Harshita Ojha) also reaching the Golden Temple looking for Ranvi.

The team had a great experience while shooting at the Golden Temple and they were mobbed by the people. We contacted producer Yash Patnaik to more about the experience. 

Yash says, "Golden Temple is an iconic religious place for Sikhs. Earlier it has been shown in the show that Ranvijay always visits the Gurudwara for his Ardaas, whether it was his first Ardaas for having a sister or having her naming ceremony. Now, he visits the Golden Temple with an Ardaas to find his father which will be followed by his mother Ratan, Nihal and Veera."

Talking about the experience of shooting there and managing the crowd, Yash shares, "The people were very co-operative. It has been an amazing experience for the entire team to shoot in Amritsar. People are very organized and disciplined inside the Golden temple. They supported us."  

Will Ratan, Nihal and Veera get to meet Ranvi at the Golden Temple or another hit and miss is waiting for them? The upcoming episodes of Veera will unfold the answers to these questions and viewers will get to see whether they meet Ranvi before he goes abroad along with the couple or not.

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14356-ranvijay-goes-to-the-golden-temple-with-his-ardaas.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Veera heads for a flashback sequence!

Nihal to go in a flashback mode to confess in a major flashback sequence in Veera!

Monday, June 24, 2013 | 4:27:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 14 Comments  |  7802 Views

Beyond Dreams Production's Veera on Star Plus just witnessed the tiger fight and how Veera got saved by the tiger. Now we hear that there are many other twists and turns coming up in the show.

Our sources inform us that, "The current track will focus on Gurpreet (Samiksha Bhatnagar) and Kartar Singh's (Harsh Vasisht) fights as Gurpreet has written a letter to Ratan (Sneha Wagh) revealing Kartar's interest towards Ratan. Bansuri (Vishvapreet Kaur) who is love with Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) who doesn't like Gurpreet at all purposely tells Kartar that his wife is spying on him. This will lead to a massive fight between Kartar and Gurpreet."

"After which there will be a flashback sequence in which Nihal will narrate the story to his family members about what happened and what went wrong that lead to Sampooran's (Sudhanshu Pandey) death and the tragedy related to his life. It will also show Nihal's confession that unknowingly he was responsible for Sampooran's death and also for the misery in everyone's life" ends the source.

When contacted the actors, they remained unavailable for the comment.

The shooting for the flashback sequence will begin from today.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15477-veera-heads-for-a-flashback-sequence.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

I will be seen in a completely new avtaar in my solo track

After playing the character of Sampooran in Beyond Dreams' Veera, Sudhanshu Pandey is all excited about his upcoming single track Chori Chori!

Monday, June 10, 2013 | 3:25:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  5882 Views

Tell us something about the new single track you are going to make?

It's a very melodious track. I have kept one thing in mind that the tune should be very simple and easy to remember because all the classic hits have been very melodious.

What inspired you to make this track?

I have always been inspired with the concept of music because I am spiritual by inheritance. Music helps to elevate the spirit and positivity in one's life. Music is my spirit.

Was music your passion since your childhood days?

Music has always been a part of me. I grew up listening to most of the hit songs of the 70's particularly of RD Burman and Kishore Kumar because of my father being fond of those kinds of songs.

What are the locations you are choosing to shoot for this music video?

Something with a backdrop of an illustration, beautiful landscapes and also something apt for the ambience.

What is the USP of this music album according to you?

Me! I will be seen completely in a new avatar.

When is it expected to be launched?

Very soon.

What are you future plans?

A lot do with music and acting which I love the most. I am also looking forward for some interesting scripts.

What are your plans to make a comeback on television?

I have never left television. I am doing my bit as and when it's possible for me to do, depending on what comes my way. My last appearance in Veera was very much appreciated by many which made me happy.

Do you miss being a part of Veera?

Yes I do. I loved the character. Veera is one of the most well written shows as of today.

What kind of offers are you getting?

I have been getting a lot of TV offers but nothing that exciting. I want to create a niche as this is what matters a lot being an actor.

Message to your fans?

Have faith, believe in yourself and do what you enjoy the most.

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/15265-i-will-be-seen-in-a-completely-new-avtaar-in-my-solo-track.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Kartar to defame Gurpreet in Veera

Drama between Gurpreet and Kartar in the upcoming episodes of Veera.

Monday, June 03, 2013 | 6:20:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 11 Comments  |  11412 Views

Veera on Star Plus is currently witnessing the tiger track wherein a tiger has come on the sets of Veera and the villagers are scared thinking it will destroy things but that's not the case. The cast and crew are very excited to shoot with the tiger. The drama unfolds with lots of twists and turns in the show.

Our source informs us that, "Ratan (Sneha Wagh) is in deep shock as her husband has died and Kartar is trying to woo Ratan which Gurpreet (Samiksha Bhatnagar) is strictly against. This time Gurpreet will not sit and cry and will warn Kartar (Harsh Vasishta) that she will not buzz out from his life as she is his legally wedded wife and if he tries to do so she will not spare him.

Hearing this Kartar defames Gurpreet saying she is the major culprit behind the failure of their relationship. Since Gurpeert is dominating and adamant he likes a soft natured girl Gurpreet."

When contacted Samiksha Bhatnagar she said "There is lots of drama and twists that will unfold in the coming episodes."

Keep reading this space for more updates on TellyBuzz.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15146-kartar-to-defame-gurpreet-in-veera.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera News

HOME  SHOWS  EK VEER KI ARDAAS - VEERA  NEWS  Pritampura has a scary visitor!
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Pritampura has a scary visitor!

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Pritampura has always been a peaceful and quiet village. It seems like it is not going to be peaceful for long, a tiger has entered it! Ratan's family is currently grieving the death of Sampooran Singh. The news of his death has deeply saddened them

ranvijay-ek-veer-ki-ardaas-veeraRanvijay has just performed the funeral ceremony for his father, he is deeply affected with the loss, he even refuses food. Veeradoes her best to cheer him up. She says she will make him his favourite dish paratha's. Ranvijay then goes outside his house and sits all by himself in the field. He makes a promise to his father that he will take care of his mother, his sister and his grandmother. He cries bitterly while making this touching promise to his father. On his way back to his house, a tiger follows him. He is unaware of the tiger.

The tiger his huge and his growl is very scary. Ranvijay has no idea that the animal is nearby. He is too overcome with grief to notice his surroundings.

What do you think will happen now? Will Ranvijay make it safely home? To know what will happen do make sure you tune in to Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera every Monday-Friday at 10:30PM only on STAR Plus

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

| 
Friday, May 31, 2013
STARONE.IN

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

The Tiger threat grows in Veera..

The villagers of Pitampura to become more frightened with the threat of tiger continuing in Star Plus' Veera

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 | 5:35:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 7 Comments  |  3487 Views

The threat of the tiger continues in Beyond Dreams' popular show Veera. The viewers have seen that how the people of Pritampura are taking precautions to avoid the threat of the tiger.

Now the threat of the tiger seems to grow more in the upcoming episodes of Veera.

Our source says, "In the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will get to see that after Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani) confesses to see the tiger the people of Pitampura lead a life with fear of the tiger which has entered the village."

"The villagers start patrolling for their safety and meanwhile, Veera (Harshita Ojha) goes missing from the house. The villagers get shocked when they hear the tiger alarm which creates a lot of panic in the village."

"It will next be seen that Veera is trapped in the jungle and when she sees the tiger she will be scared and start crying. The family is already very tensed and worried about little Veera. Meanwhile, Ranveer and Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) go to hunt Veera, fight the tiger and get Veera back to safety."

Don't miss to catch all this exciting action on Veera.

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15289-the-tiger-threat-grows-in-veera.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

"Veera" is all set for an exciting tiger Sequence!

A tiger will be playing a major role alongwith the other cast in the brother-sister story of Veera!

Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 5:05:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 11 Comments  |  6018 Views

Veera.gif" alt="" align="right" width="300" height="200" border="1" vspace="5" hspace="5" />Yash Patnaik's heart-warming story about a brother-sister bond titled 'Veera"- Ek Veer Ki Ardaas on Star Plus has been getting appreciation since the time it was launched in October 2012. The show is gearing up for important sequence involving a tiger. On being asked whose idea it was to incorporate the tiger sequence Producer Yash Patnaik says, "After recreating Rural Olympic extravaganza (in Amritsar) for Veera we wanted another event for Veera post IPL. That's the time our team along with the channel came up with the idea of introducing tiger as a threat. It was a novel idea and a difficult task to take the entire unit to Thailand to shoot with the wild cat. Everyone had the adrenaline rush with the thought of shooting with a tiger".

Post the news of Sampoorn's (Sudhanshu Pandey) death the villagers of Pritampura will start sighting a tiger in the outskirts. Villagers start keeping a vigil on the tiger to protect children as well as the pets. After few days the sighting stops and it is believed the tiger has gone back to the woods. Suddenly after a few days the tiger makes a sudden attack. Tiger plays a key role in the main storyline to take the story and human equations forward.  On being asked how it will take the story forward Producer Yash Patnaik says, "Visually it will be a treat to see a tiger in a daily not just in one or two episodes but regularly in the track which will take the story forward. This is going to be big draw for kids. Ranvijay and Veera have been the mainstays of the show and tiger sequence will have an impact on them individually and collectively. For kid audience they will see a different side of a tiger which has never been explored on TV. Here tiger is not just an object, it plays a character".

Producer Yash Patnaik says, "In India we don't get permission to shoot with a tiger. First we tried to get a trained tiger in Mauritius. But somehow that didn't work out. Then I went to Thailand which has a good population of tigers. I personally met half a dozen tiger trainers and over 80 tigers at places like Sriracha Tiger Park, Tiger Temple etc., before zeroing on the wild cat 'Teeyayi' for our shoot. 

We developed a detailed story board for the entire sequence which was shared with the tiger trainer 'Ken' in Thailand. Ken trained the tiger over one week to do the difficult sequences. We flew the entire unit from Mumbai. When we were all set to shoot weather played spoilt sport as it started raining there. We had to find a large studio where shooting with a tiger was allowed. After much deliberation we found Montri Studios in Bangkok which allowed us to shoot with Teeyayi. The entire set was created there and finally we shot over a couple of days.

It was a daunting task to shoot with a tiger. The entire unit was on extreme attention as the mood of the tiger could swing either ways when it sees so many unknown people around. We had few Machans (higher platforms) in the floor for the crew to operate from as we were shooting with an unleashed tiger. Few cages were mounted for cameramen and Red Epic cameras for operation on the ground level. The trainers and support staff were brilliant. Our cameramen Sanjay Memane, Anil Katke and director Waseem Sabeer did a fabulous job. They were closest to the unleashed tiger. Finally we completed the most challenging shoot of our life."

Mamta Patnaik creative producer creatively supervised the entire sequence to give optimum impact.

The episodes of Veera On Star Plus involving Tiger will be aired from 30th May onwards.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/15083-veera-is-all-set-for-an-exciting-tiger-sequence.htm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top