Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Baisakhi celebration on Veera

TNN | Apr 13, 2013, 03.14 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Baisakhi celebration on Veera
Baisakhi celebration
Star Plus' Veera Produced by Beyond Dreams is not only gaining lot of appreciation but is also garnering good numbers. 

The show has slowly and steadily made a place for itself amongst the top 10 shows of small screen. The popularity of the show was quite visible during the recent Golden temple visit and Amritsar shoot as the star cast was mobbed during the shoot. And looks like the upcomingBaisakhi celebration on the show will also prove to be huge hit. 

Reveals a source, "It can be called an interesting co-incidence that Baisakhi celebration and the current track fitted and it is relevant to show the festival. Sneha Wagh (Ratan) and Kapil Nirmal (Nihal Singh) won tractor race and horse race during the Shere Punjab Olympics and this has made the entire village is proud of their achievement. Thus, after their return the entire village will be seen celebrating the festival of Baisakhi in a grand way. 

Sneha Wagh confirms, "It was fun to shoot Baisakhi Sequence. The setting and feel was very authentic and I must say that Producer Yash Patnaik is leaving no stone unturned to make the show look as authentic as possible."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Articles Archive (Page 7)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged

I was never a hunk: Kapil Nirmal

Thanks to his sculpted body and macho looks, Kapil Nirmal is quite popular among girls, but the actor clarifies that he is not aiming to become a small screen hunk.

Ads by Google
Done Writing A Book?
Request For A Free Book Publishing Consultation. Sign Up Today!
www.Be-Published-Australia.com
Friday, April 05, 2013 | 1:56:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 6 Comments  |  3563 Views
Thanks to his sculpted body and macho looks, Kapil Nirmal is quite popular among girls, but the actor clarifies that he is not aiming to become a small screen hunk.

"I was never a hunk. I can never expect myself to be one. I was a normal simple guy. I just want to be myself and obviously want to do lead characters," said Kapil, who was here for the shooting of Star Plus' show "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera". And he was mobbed by his female fans.

The 32-year-old is seen as Nihal Singh in "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera", who comes to a village to get rid of a sin that he did in the past.

The show is enjoying a good TRP right now and the actor feels if audience starts predicting the story of any TV show, it is a good news for makers.

"If people are predicting the storyline that means they are watching the show and it is a good thing. The moment people would stop doing that, it would mean that they have lost interest in it," Kapil, who made his debut with "Shakira", told IANS.

He was last seen playing the role of a Haryanvi guy in "Na Aana Is Des Laado", which was also set in the backdrop of a village. However, the actor feels his role in the two shows are very different.

"'Veera...' and 'Na aana...' are two different shows with different genres. That was more of action and this is more of drama. My looks were also different," said Kapil.

The actor hails from Jaipur and after doing graduation in commerce, he took up a marketing job, but says "acting was always on my mind".

Kapil also has his eyes set on Bollywood and said it will happen "very soon".

"I want to do it. If god will permit, I will soon do something good. Bollywood will happen for sure," he said.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14475-i-was-never-a-hunk-kapil-nirmal.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Emraan uncle treated me like his own son on sets: Bhavesh

PTI | Apr 3, 2013, 04.49 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Emraan uncle treated me like his own son on sets: Bhavesh
Bhavesh

Child artiste Bhavesh Jagdish Balchandani, who is known for the lead role in TV soap " Veera", says sharing screen space with Emraan Hashmiin " Ek Thi Daayan" was a learning experience for him.

The 12-year-old Mumbai based boy, who is making his debut with filmmaker Kannan Iyer's horror film, plays a pivotal character of Emraan and Huma Qureshi's adopted son, Zubin.

"It was fun and at the same time a learning experience working with Emraan uncle. He used to treat me like his own son on the sets. He used to say that I am like his own son, Ayaan. In the film, I play his adopted son and we shot together for four months," Bhavesh told .

Bhavesh says getting the role was not a cakewalk for him because he was selected from among 500 children, who had come for the auditions.

"I had to go through many screen tests. Then there was a workshop with Vishal Bharadwaj, Kanan Iyer and Ekta Kapoor, before I got finally selected.

"Shooting first happened in Delhi and Mumbai. Few days ago, I shot with Emraan and Huma for two-three days as some re-shoots needed to be done," Bhavesh, who was here to promote the Star Plus soap "Veera" at the golden temple along the rest of the crew members, said.

In the serial, Bhavesh plays the character of a protective brother of his younger sister and takes care of her every needs. The story revolves around the life-changing sacrifices the siblings make for each other.

"I memorize dialogues as I learn my question and answers in my school. I love the serial and my classmates keep asking me about the upcoming episodes. But, I don't divulge any details and ask them to watch the show," said the 7th standard student.

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Ratan to take part in the tractor race in Veera!

Star Plus Veera will be showcasing an interesting track for the audience as troubles knocks the door of Nihal and Ratan who are competing with all the men in the tractor race.

Ads by Google
Al Mulla Exchange
Transfer Money online 24x7 to HDFC & Federal Bank of India Call1840123
applications.almullagroup.com
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 | 1:53:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 12 Comments  |  6570 Views

After a lot of trouble and high voltage emotional drama in Yash Patnaik's Veera, finally Ranvi has united with his family. Now as he gets back to his family everyone is happy to have him back and Moti Chaiji is distributing sweets in the village. 

We have got to know that Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) will be seen taking part in the upcoming Rural Olympics in the Ghud Daud event which is going to take place in Kila Raipur. Nihal asks Ratan (Sneha Wagh) as he wants to take everyone along with him. She initially refuses to go along with Nihal because of the fear as the race could remind her of memories with Sampooran. However, she agrees to go there after the insistence of Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani) and Veera (Harshita Ojha). Ranvi, Ratan, Veera and Nihal enjoy a meal together at a dhaba and plan to head towards Kila Raipur.

On the other side in Pitampura, under some mysterious circumstances the stable where Nihal's horse was kept, catches fire injuring his horse. Nihal was informed about the injury of his horse after all four of them reach Kila Raipur. Will Nihal be able to participate in the competition? Is it a conspiracy or accident? If a conspiracy who is responsible for the same?

Our sources have also informed us that Nihal, Ranvi and Veera convince Ratan to take part in the tractor race and Ratan agrees for it.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sneha aka Ratan, who said, "It was an amazing experience shooting for the race sequence and all went very well. I was the only women amongst all the men who were taking part in the competition. Something funny happened during the sequence. When the shot begun I stood first in the race and seeing this all the men were charged up and they started running their tractors with full energy. They all thought that being a woman I couldn't do it but when I started the tractor they were all stunned (laughs)."

Will Ratan be able to win the race? It seems like the upcoming episodes of Veera has some fun filled moments for its audience.

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14450-ratan-to-take-part-in-the-tractor-race-in-veera.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Bhavesh Balchandani!

Bhavesh Balchandani aka Ranvijay of Star Plus' Veera shares his birthday plans with TellyBuzz...

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
www.be-published-australia.com
Sunday, April 14, 2013 | 2:45:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 71 Comments  |  5329 Views
Little Bhavesh Balchandani who made a very special place in everyone's heart by portraying the character of a caring brother Ranvijay in Beyond Dreams' Veera on Star Plus has turned a year older today! The young lad is elated as he celebrates his birthday today.

TellyBuzz spoke to Bhavesh about his birthday plans. An elated Bhavesh told us, "I am shooting today and I will go back home around 2 o'clock. I have invited all my friends for a party after which my friends will be stay at my home tonight."

When asked about the special gifts he has got from his Mom n Dad, Bhavesh told us, "My Mom n Dad have gifted me a cycle and an iPad on my birthday."

So, have you invited your co-stars to the party or are you celebrating your birthday on the sets too we asked Bhavesh? Bhavesh replied, "Yes, I will be celebrating my birthday on the sets and have invited them for the party too. I have also got chocolates for Harshita and all of them."

We told Bhavesh that the fans of India Forums will be wishing him on his birthday by their creative posts and comments. A delightful Bhavesh said, "I would like to say Thank you to all of them."

TellyBuzz would like to wish Bhavesh Balchandani a very happy birthday and a blessed year ahead!

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14548-happy-birthday-bhavesh-balchandani.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Telly celebs on celebrations of Gudi Padwa

TellyBuzz chats with television celebrities about their way of celebrating the Maharashtrian New Year, Gudi Padwa...

Ads by Google
Done Writing A Book?
Request For A Free Book Publishing Consultation. Sign Up Today!
www.Be-Published-Australia.com
Thursday, April 11, 2013 | 3:03:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 84 Comments  |  7850 Views
The occasion Gudi Padwa marks the New Year for the Maharashtrian community. This festival is celebrated in various parts of the country with great enthusiasm. On this special occasion, families come together, eat delicious authentic food items and make new resolutions too. Gudi Padwa also is considered to be an auspicious day to bring home new things. We got in touch with television celebrities to know more about their plans of celebrating this festival.

Here's what they said...

Rucha Hasabnis: This year my parents are not in town for Gudi Padwa, so I will make Gudi myself this year. Since I will be shooting that day I will not have much time to do any other preparations but I am planning to try my hand at making the Maharashtrian delicacy Puran Poli (smiles).

Madhura Naik: I am celebrating Gudi Padwa in Thailand this time, away from home as I am shooting for my Bollywood film. This new year has big surprises for me. My New Year resolution this year will be not falling in love with the wrong men (laughs).

Hiten Tejwani: Yes, we do celebrate Gudi Padwa at home as Gauri is a Mahrashtrian. However, we don't celebrate it in a typical traditional style. We will be celebrating it with family and kids, as Gudi Padwa and Chetichand which is the Sindhi new year is the same. I don't wait for an occasion to make new resolutions (smiles).

Sneha Wagh:Gudi Padwa is a new year for Maharashtrians and as being one, I do celebrate it. I don't usually cook since my mom takes care of that part. She makes Shrikhand and Basundi at home, which is yummy and my favorite too. Hoping this Padwa brings lots of happiness and prosperity in our family.

Yashashri Masurkar: Gudi Padwa takes me back to my childhood, when we used to make gudi at home as my dad never believed in getting a ready made toran home. Mom used to make Shrikhand Puri. Since I stay alone here, I miss all that fun of  dressing up, making rangoli etc.

Wishing all the India-Forums readers a happy Gudi Padwa.

Krishma Solanki.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14511-telly-celebs-on-celebrations-of-gudi-padwa.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

More trouble for Ranvi!

Ranvi falls in another trap as he crosses the border in Star Plus' Veera

Ads by Google

Saturday, March 30, 2013 | 6:56:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 26 Comments  |  12561 Views
Trouble knocks the doors for Ranvi in Beyond Dreams' Veera. The hunt of Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani) for his father comes along with Ranvi's search by Ratan (Sneha Wagh), Veera (Harshita Ojha) and Nihal (Kapil Nirmal).

As we have seen that Ranvi's investigation for his father Sampooran Singh has taken him into the trap of an NRI couple who wants Ranvi to go abroad along with them. Now, Ranvi overhears the couple  their plan and realizes that he has got trapped into the wrong hands. He makes a plan to escape from them and this is how he will eventually fall in trouble.

Our source informs us that while Ranvijay will try to escape, he will cross the border and step into the 'No Man's Land.' Seeing Ranvi land to that area, the Border Security Force will detain him. There will also be bullet firing at the border at that time as the BSF thinks that he has illegally crossed the border but Ranvi will be saved from that.

We tried to contact Sneha Wagh but she remained unavailable for comment.

So, how will Ranvi manage to face the situation? Will Ratan, Veera and Nihal be able to save Ranvi from this trouble? It seems the upcoming episode of Veera has a lot more heart touching moments in store for the audience. 

Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14421-more-trouble-for-ranvi.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Bhavesh is Emraan & Huma's son in Ek Thhi Daayan
Bhavesh

Eleven-year-old Bhavesh Balchandani, who plays Ranvijay in Veera, is playing Emraan Hashmi and Huma Quereshi's adopted son, Zubin, in Ek Thhi Daayan. He has got an important role in the movie.

He was selected from among 500 children who came to audition for the role. "I had to give 10 rounds. Then there was a workshop with VishalBharadwaj, KananIyer and EktaKapoor, after which I was selected. The shoot was done in middle 2012 over a period of 30-35 days in Delhi and Mumbai. I will shoot with them again this month for 2-3 days as some re-shoots need to be done," said Bhavesh, who shot for ETD before he was selected to play Ranvijay.

His mother, Veena, too was elated, "They both told me that Bhavesh was immensely talented. They had lots of fun on the sets." Ask her if Bhavesh is scared of ghosts in real life and she says, "He is extremely scared though he tries to show that he is brave." Sources said that the Emraan plays a magician in the film, which has a period element to it. Bhavesh, who will be shown as psychic, had to enact dramatic and intense sequences.

Apart from Bhavesh, Vishesh Tiwari of Chillar Party fame and Sara Arjun have significant roles in the movie. Vishesh is playing the young Emraan whose character is based on magician David Blaine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhavesh-is-Emraan-Humas-son-in-Ek-Thhi-Daayan/articleshow/18984554.c.ms

credit: Nikki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top