Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Will Ratan separate Ranvijay and Veera ?

Ranvijay's growing fondness for Veera is increasing daily. Ratan finally takes a call on what she wants to do with Veera by the end.

Ratan- RanvijayOur source from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera tells us, "After a series of events, Ratan realizes how Veera is consuming all of Ranvijay's time and for her, he even quits his school. Plus, his growing affection for Veera is becoming an obsession. Ratan finally is determine about  what she wants to do with Veera by the end."

Further the source adds, "Ratan is really worried about how Ranvijay's mania which is making him miss out on his childhood."

When asked Ratan says "Veera is taking all of Ranvijays's time. Day and night, he is taking Amrita's baby's care which is a real concern for me.The things that Ranvijay is doing is not suitable for his age he must behave like a child not as an adult, Ranvijay should be involved with his childhood than taking care of his sister."

Ranvijay shares,  "I have been wanting a younger sister since long and finally I have one. I love my younger sister, Veera, very much and will keep taking full care of her".

What action would Ratan take? To find out, watch mahaepisode of Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera, on Saturday at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-will-ratan-separate-ranvijay-and-veera/news248_4851.aspx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Articles Archive (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
  • 25 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • –Kavita Awaasthi

Sneha's a director now

Sneha Wagh, currently seen in Yash Patnaik's show Veera, had taken a break after her last show, Jyoti. She says that she was bored with the similar offers coming her way and as she had an interest in directing films, she decided to take up a course. "Different aspects of direction, like camera angles, fascinate me. So I took time off from work and went to the UK to do a course in filmmaking from the London Film Academy," she says. Sneha enjoyed the months spent there, which also meant staying alone in a new place. "I really had a great time in London. There are times in life when you explore yourself and that was the time for me. I am a certified film director now and would love to direct someday," she says."

Courtesy :- Article was posted in the forum by Armu4eva

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Ratan yet to accept her husband's love child in Veera

Monday, November 26, 2012 | 5:11:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments Ratan yet to accept her husband's love child in Veera

Ratan abandons Veera at an orphanage this week on Star Plus' Veera

Ratan saves Veera from falling from a jhoola, however it seems that it'll be quite some time before she accepts to be a mother to her husband's love child. Ranvijay who is his baby sister Veera's  caretaker resolves to go to school only if he can sit outside the classroom as his teacher won't allow him to take the baby inside the classroom.

Ranvijay dreams of a fairy taking care of the bonny baby Veera. Ratan refusing to accept the baby as a family member, leaves her at an orphanage. The baby wails on being abandoned. Ranvijay who wishes to give his sister the milk bottle resolves to find her missing sister on his own. All of this will unfold on Veera this week.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13401-ratan-yet-to-accept-her-husband-love-child-in-veera.htm#4374850

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Your favourite new character on Star Plus is

In the past few months, STAR plus has introduced many new faces in their shows as well as in new shows. We thank our viewers for having graciously showered their love on these new characters. Let's take a look on your favourite new characters of STAR Plus.
STARONE.IN

Ranvijay-GauriRanvijay

Being just a young boy in the world of television, Ranvijay from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera, has successfully kept viewers glued to the show by his innocence and boyish charm. Plus his attachment to his baby sister, Veera, has made many sisters, around the country, only wish that they have a brother like him!

Gauri

A Kolhapuri girl by birth but brought up in London, Gauri Bhosale from Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan, has made her presence felt on STAR Plus. Her Maharashtrian looks and western attire along with her sweet and innocent nature has stolen many hearts.

Karan

Is he a bad guy or one of the good guys? We are not sure about that but he has surely stirred a twist in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain show. And seems to keep everyone asking for more with his charming personality!

Arav

Just a couple of months since he's been on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Arav was immediately loved and pampered by our viewers. Known to be the exact carbon copy of Arnav, he succeeded in entertaining one and all.

Veera

Last but not the least on STAR Plus' new characters list is our adorable and cute - Veera from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera show. The baby is hardly a year old, but has managed to win over many hearts all over the country with her cute smile and adorable face.

These are a few amongst the new characters on your favourite STAR Plus shows. Do let us know which new character you liked the most.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4899/your-favourite-new-character-on-star-plus-is%E2%80%A6.aspx

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Gupshup - The cute Ranvijay steals heart easily

Ranvijay has captivated you with his charming smile and probing eyes. His innocence won our birdie's heart in no time. He wins everyone's affections with ease.

Our birdie had heard so much about Ranvijay that it could no longer hold himself from paying him a much prolonged visit. Our dear friend witnessed Ranvijay pally and amiable with the whole cast and crew. Of course, he is pampered and sometimes teased by Beeji and Chaiji. Our birdie was curious to know that apart from spending time and doing masti with the loving women, what else does Ranvijay like. Ranvijay sweetly started counting his hobbies.

First off, he loves to play cricket and video games. He loves batting the most though he enjoys bowling too. He proudly claims that he is an all-rounder. Of course, he must be as our birdie himself saw how he loves playing outdoor games. Having said all this, he held his tablet close to him and flashed a heart-melting smile at our birdie.

He readily earns the love of the ladies by stirring their maternal instincts. He loves his little sister Veera to bits and is quite caring towards her even when not shooting. His simple white kurta pajama makes him look cute. Needless to say that he is everyone's sweetheart. His favourite is the Director whom he lovingly calls 'Sir'. 'Sir' seems to be his idol and he looks up to him for advice and suggestions. Our birdie lost his heart to Ranvijay and with a promise to be with him as soon as he can, he flew happily away.

Keep watching this space for all the gupshup on your favourite STAR Plus characters.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-gupshup--the-cute-ranvijay-steals-hearts-easily/news248_4911.aspx

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Times Of India Article

Sneha Wagh loves to drive a tractor

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sneha Wagh loves to drive a tractor
Sneha Wagh
It may be common to see actors driving cars in daily soaps, but an actress driving a tractor? Now, that is rare. Yash Patnaik's show 'Veera', which revolves around a brother-sister relationship, will have actress Sneha Wagh akaRatan driving a tractor.

Sneha says, "Ratan has to take care of the farm and tractor as her husband has gone missing. I am enjoying this experience, though it can be challenging at times. I have always enjoyed driving; never felt the need to keep a driver. I wish I could drive a tractor fast, but one needs to be slow at it."

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Ratan tries to bring back Veera from the orphanage

Monday, December 03, 2012 | 5:15:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments Ratan tries to bring back Veera from the orphanage

A sneak peak into the drama that unfolds on Veera this week

Ranvijay is devastated that his dearest baby sister Veera is missing. He ventures into the deep and dark jungle to find the baby. Ranvijay's friend prays for him in the Gurudwara so that he returns home safely. To Ratan's surprise she finds her son unconscious in the jungle and he is duly admitted to the hospital. Ratan searches for Veera in the orphanage where she had abandoned her as she feels that if her son is re-united with his sister he will recover. Will the brother and sister reunite this week? Will Ranvijay recover?

Also Ratan finds a letter from her husband which explains as to why he betrayed her. Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat says, "Infidelity is unpardonable. Nevertheless Sampooran gives his side of the story as to why he fathered a child out of wedlock. It is up to the viewers to either feel empathetic towards him or refuse to pardon him."

Will Ratan be having a change of heart and accept the illegitimate baby? Raghuvir says, "That will be going against the conviction of the show which comes with the label 'anokhi ma'. Little Veera will be the caretaker of the baby."

Veera is telecast on Star Plus at 10.30pm from Monday to Friday. 

For more interesting updates on the show please keep watching this space.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13446-ratan-tries-to-bring-back-veera-from-the-orphanage.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

"Maybe I should marry and have kids"- Sneha Wagh

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 | 1:45:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments "Maybe I should marry and have kids"- Sneha Wagh

Talented Sneha Wagh can essay diverse roles with ease. Tellybuzz in conversation with Sneha who plays Ratan on Veera on Star Plus..

Often we show wives forgiving their unfaithful husbands on Indian television but Ratan is not ready to do so…

Ratan is right on her part. This is a very real show, showing genuine emotions and relationships. No wife will ever forgive her husband in a situation like this. It is after she hears her husband's side of the story of why he got close to the woman that she may decide whether or not to forgive him.

Many viewers are thinking that Ratan is heartless as she is being so cruel to Veera. Please comment.

I disagree that Ratan has been cruel and heartless. She after all saved Veera's life twice. It is just that she isn't ready to accept the baby. Also it's for Veera that her son isn't studying as he is so completely into her.

What have your fans said on seeing you playing Ratan?

They are loving my work and are impressed that I can execute a role which is so different from that of Jyoti.

Can you identify with Ratan?

I am like Ratan in many ways, for instance I am transparent like her.

What about Ratan do you like the most?

What I like the most about Ratan is that she loves her son Ranvijay very much. In fact on starting to play Ratan I also have started to think that maybe I should marry and have kids.

What do you dislike about her?

Theirs is nothing to dislike about her, I am after all in agreement with her actions.

If you could meet Ratan now what advice would you give her?

I would advise her to listen to her husband's side of the story as to why he fathered Veera. She didn't even want to wait for a few days or even a few hours to hear out her husband.

How do you bond with Nishika, the baby who plays Veera and Bhavesh Balchandani who plays Ranvijay?

Nishika who plays Veera is such a cute baby. Bhavesh is also an amazing little boy. I have a great rapport with the both of them.

What kind of role would you never do?

I don't like doing negative roles all that much.

What do you watch on TV?

I like to watch American TV serials like That 70's Show and Grey's Anatomy.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13451-maybe-i-should-marry-and-have-kids-sneha-wagh.htm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top