Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

"I am waiting for mere sapno ka Rajkumar": Aastha Chaudhary

Friday, November 09, 2012 | 5:39:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments "I am waiting for mere sapno ka Rajkumar": Aastha Chaudhary

Tellybuzz in conversation with Aastha Chaudhary...

Aastha Chaudhary, who is currently seen playing Amrita in Star Plus' recently launched show Veera and has starred in many popular TV shows like Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, etc. talks about her personal life, acting career, and future plans with Tellybuzz…

Why did your parents choose to name you Aastha?

My family wanted to name me from the alphabet 'A' and they liked the name Aastha. Aastha means belief, bhakti and somehow it is related to God (smiles).

Which was your last show?

Aise Karo Na Vidaa was my last show and ever since then I acted in a series of episodics for shows like Crime Patrol, Adaalat, Saavdhaan India @11 and Fear Files.

What is so unique about your cameo in Veera? What was the reason to take it up? Tell us about the character and your look in the show.

This show is totally different from all the other shows I have done so far. Both the producers Mamta and Yash Patnaik are good friends. When Mamta called me and briefed me about the character of Amrita, I couldn't say no. it's very beautifully written and challenging too. I have never done any cameo before but this is something very close to my heart. As far as my look is concerned, in most of the scenes, I have to look sick and act like a bechari (laughs). This is something new to me; no makeup at all.

Any interesting incident you would with the child actor Bhavesh in the show that you would like to share?

Bhavesh is a very good actor. He is totally blessed. We get along very well because both of us are the followers and believers of Krishna so we have a lot to share and talk. When I am shooting with him, I just sit with him and talk for hours. We laugh on silly jokes.

How is it working with Yash Patnaik?

It is good so far. I really respect Yash and Mamta. They are really sweet to me.

What are the kind of roles are you looking out for now?

I want to play a bubbly girl now, full of life and happy go lucky type. I hope I get a show like this now (laughs).

You have not done any reality show. any reason for that?

Reality show mila hin nahi (laughs).

If you were offered Bigg Boss, would you have done it?

Yes, I would love to be a part of Bigg Boss.

Any phobias you have?

I have a phobia of water and height. I was even scared of dogs but now that is a little better.

Any interesting fan incident you would like to share?

Yes, I had one when I was doing Babul Ka Aangan. A man was madly in love with me and would send marriage proposals to me through Facebook. He even got my personal number. So, once his mother called me and said, "Please beti meri bahu ban jao." It was crazy. I had to lie to them saying, "Aunty ji I am already married (laughs)." It was really funny actually.

Who are your 4 am friends?

Abhinav Shukla, Nupur Joshi and Manish Naggdev.

How do you intend to celebrate Diwali this year?

I am going to visit my family this Diwali. I am super excited as it is my favorite festival.

What is so unique about winters in Rajasthan ? Do you miss them?

Winters! I don't miss it at all. In fact I am so happy that I am in Mumbai. I hate winters because it makes me sick (laughs).

You are fond of traveling. Which are your favorite holiday destinations?

Oh I love traveling and I really like unplanned trips. Bas nikal jao kahin bhi.. I am planning to explore South India and Kashmir with my friends very soon. My favorite place is Vrindavan and I love to go there whenever I get a chance.

Why are you single and not ready to mingle?

I am single and ready to mingle. I am just waiting for 'mere sapno ka rajkumar.'

Author: Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13285-i-am-waiting-for-mere-sapno-ka-rajkumar-aastha-chaudhary.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Articles Archive (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I dont think I will ever forgive Sarpanchji  - Ratan

Marriage is a sacred bond and keeping this in mind, it becomes a responsibility of both the husband and wife to respect this bond and be truthful to each other.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to face Sarpanchji again. I have given my heart and soul for the well being of this family. The worst of my fears came true  when the villagers questioned his integrity due to this disturbing event.

My only support in the current circumstances is Chaiji. She was the one who stopped me from attending Amrita's funeral. I have always admired Sarpanchji  for his righteousness. "Mein samajh nahi sakti ki uparwala acche logon ke saath itna bura kyon karta hai. Kya haq hai use kisiki zindgagi bigadneka?"

The decision to break my relationship with Sarpanchji was tormenting for me. I still love him dearly. But after what has happened, I wonder if things would ever be the same again between me and him.

Do let me know your thoughts on this and keep watching Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera, Mon-Fri at 10:30PM.

SP Website

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-%E2%80%9Ci-don%E2%80%99t-think-i%E2%80%99ll-ever-forgive-sarpanchji%E2%80%9D-says-ratanjeet/news248_4761.aspx

Edited by seelaks - 11 November 2012 at 1:53am

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I wanted to become an army officer: Aastha Chaudhary

Sunday, November 11, 2012 | 3:54:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments I wanted to become an army officer: Aastha Chaudhary

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Before entering showbiz, television actress Aastha Chaudhary's aim was to be an army officer.

aastha chaudhary

Before entering showbiz, television actress Aastha Chaudhary's aim was to be an army officer.

"I never wanted to do a nine-to-five job, I find it very boring. I wanted to do something different, but I was clueless. This is why I thought of joining the army. But my height is short for the army. Then I decided to give acting a shot," she told IANS.

She took the plunge after convincing her parents and decided she will forsake acting if things didn't work out for her in showbiz.

"Suddenly acting attracted me and I told my family. It took me six months to convince my parents. They were so shocked. But finally, they agreed. I said give me a few months, otherwise I will take up a job. But now they are happy," said the actress who was seen in "Aise Karo Naa Vidaa" and "Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na".

Recently, she is seen in a cameo in Star Plus's new show "Veera".

"It's a very small cameo, it's something very different. The role is performance oriented... that's why I said yes. Veera is my daughter in the show. I give birth to her and die. There will be many twists and turns in the coming episodes. After my death, my story will be shown in flashback," she said.

This is her first cameo and she added: "Initially, when I was offered, I said no. But when I heard the story, I was like I have to do this."

"Veera" has replaced popular series "Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya", and Aastha is confident that after the positive response that the show has got, it will do well.

Content with her presence on the small screen, she has no big screen plans at the moment and said: "I am not interested in films. If there is something really nice, I will do it but as of now I am not very keen."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13298-i-wanted-to-become-an-army-officer-aastha-chaudhary.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

"I have many cousin sisters": Bhavesh Balchandani

Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 12:33:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments "I have many cousin sisters": Bhavesh Balchandani

Bhavesh Balchandani who plays Ranvijay in Veera on Star Plus is a sweet ten year old who is studying in Class VI. Tellybuzz in talks with him…

The character Ranvijay you play in Veera craves for a younger sister. Do you have a younger sister? If you don't have a younger sister would you like to have one?

I have many cousin sisters which is as good as having your own sister.

What is your favourite colour?

Green as it looks good anywhere.

Do you like to read story books? Please name your favourite story book.

I like reading books. My favourite story book is Akbar and Birbal.

Which is your favourite animal?

The giraffe- because of its long neck it can see far and wide.

Do you like to study? Which is your favourite subject in school?

I like to study and Maths is my favourite subject.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I haven't really decided as yet.

What are your hobbies?

Skating, dancing, acting and drawing.

Veera is set in a village. Have you been to a real village with you parents?

Veera was shot in a village in Punjab- so I have been to a village. I can't exactly remember if I have traveled to a village with my parents though.

What do your friends and teachers say when they see you act?

They are happy that I am acting in Veera. However some of them feel that Veera is telecast too late in the night, at 10.30pm and many of them are already in bed by that time.

What is your favourite festival?

Holi

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13307-i-have-many-cousin-sisters-bhavesh-balchandani.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

No child's play next week on Veera

Friday, November 16, 2012 | 4:07:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 11 Comments No child's play next week on Veera

Ranvijay will name his sister Veera on the show next week

How can a child take care of a child? That is what exactly is happening in Veera on Star Plus. We see the adorable little boy Ranvijay cradling in his tiny arms a bonny baby. Ranvijay couldn't be happier- he craved for a little sister and has been granted his wish. Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat says, "He is taking care of her in his childlike ways."

His parents however have no peace. The baby though an apple of discord in the household is the best gift ever for Ranvijay. His dad Sampooran is repenting for betraying his wife and is on a guilt trip for being termed as 'the murderer' of his unborn child. His mother Ratan has miscarried her baby and just can't stand the love child of her husband. Sneha Wagh who plays Ratan says, "Here we show a very real trauma for the wife and not the regular TV clich drama. It is going to be a lump in the throat for the audience which I am sure about. My character Ratan in Veera is a strong believer of love and trust in marriage. Once it's broken it's very difficult to get it back as it's not the same anymore."

The very audience who cry 'regressive' if the wife forgives the unfaithful husband have been pointing fingers at the writers as to why Ratan is 'cruelly' ignoring a baby who is after all innocent. The story writer of the show Purnendu Shekhar explains, "If a wife is infidel, the husband isn't likely to forgive her. So why is the wife expected to forgive her errant husband easily?" Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat reasons, "I am reading many reviews which say that the Ratan should take care of the baby. Just three days have passed since she got to know about her husband's love child. She has also lost the baby she was carrying. She needs time to stabilize herself." Our source says that Ratan will ultimately come around and stand up for the baby.

On watching last night's episode it seemed to us that Sampooran was suicidal. Our source however says that he won't be taking his life but will go missing. "He is after all in a state of trance. He is a six feet tall man but can hardly stand on his legs," Raghuvir explains. 

Our source says that in the forthcoming episodes it will be revealed as to why Sampooran fathered a love child. That is intended to prove that he is after all not a bad man. Raghuvir says, "Sampooran after all loves and adores his wife."

Next week you will see Raghuvir dressing the baby in the frock that Ratan had kept for the baby she had miscarried, so his mom naturally takes offense to that. He even takes the baby to school trying to hide her from his teacher. The teacher asks him to keep the baby at home. To find names for the baby Ranvijay flips through his course book. While reading out the names from the book he asks the baby to jump at whichever name she likes. The child is named Veera. He requests his mom to weave her name on a hanky but she refuses point blank. In the Punjabi language the elder brother is called 'Veer'. The name 'Veera' therefore emanates from the word 'Veer'.

Bhavesh Balchandani  who plays Ranvijay has been carrying a real baby on the show and not a doll. He says, "She is a sweet baby. I like playing with her."

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13318-no-child-play-next-week-on-veera.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
News
HOME NEWS Brothers gift their sisters something special for Bhai Dooj
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Brothers gift their sisters something special for Bhai Dooj

like   3  LIKE  |  comments   7  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
On Bhai Dooj, sisters pray for their brothers long and happy lives by performing the Tika ceremony. Reconnecting and acknowledging all you share with your siblings makes this day all the more special. This tradition is meant to be from the heart, not the pocket.
STARONE.IN

Akshara-ShauryaArnav - Anjali

The special relation shared by this brother and sister is more than the ordinary. How the brother shares his feeling about Khushi to his sister is a must watch. To the outside world we all grow old but in this relation of brother-sister it is not replicated, instead they know each other as they always were.

Akshara - Shaurya  

Akshara and Shaurya share a bond like no other .A sibling is another person who knows you better than your parents. Akshara and Shaurya depict  how  it is to be protective and sensitive about the other sibling. Their brother sister bond is inspirational .

Sooraj - Chhavi 

Sooraj and Chhavi are imitation of a good relationship and strong bond. There's no other love like the love for a sibling which is evidently seen in both of them. How a sibling takes a stand for the other is reflected in their relationship.

Foram - Shashwat

A brother - sister relation is all about sharing and caring as seen in this duo. Foram and Shashwat share everything with each other, from little things to big issues. To watch something like this is just heart warming .

Ranvijay - Veera

The cute and sweet Ranvijay plays the perfect older brother to the tee to his little sister Veera. He does everything to take care of her and make her feel loved. To see such love and affection, even at such a young age is really beautiful.

Do you like our Star Plus  brothers and sisters? Share with us your most liked brother sister duo this Bhai Dooj.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4793/brothers-gift-their-sisters-something-special-for-bhai-dooj.aspx

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Will Ratanjeet forgive Sampooran ?

Ratanjeet Kaur was pregnant with her second baby after eight years. Unfortunately, she falls off the stairs and held Sampooran Singh responsible for her miscarriage.

SampooranOur sources from Ek Veer ki ardaas - Veera tells us, "While running away from Sampooran, Ratan falls down the stairs and suffers a miscarriage. Both Ratan and Kartaar blame Sampooran for her loss and ask him to leave her alone."

The source adds, "Sampooran tells Ranvijay to take care of Ratan and his baby sister. He is completely broken because of her allegations and has lost all hope in life. He decides to leave his house."

When contacted Sampooran shares, "I had no intentions of hurting Ratan or our baby. I love Ratan a lot and will do anything to bring her back into my life. I want things to be normal and as they were before. But, I have lost all hopes now. With the loss of our baby, I think I have lost Ratan as well."

When asked to talk about Sampooran Singh a depressed Ratan says, "I don't want to talk to talk anything about him. Firstly, he broke my trust and now I have lost my child because of him. I will never forgive him. I don't want him back in my life."

Will Ratan forgive Sampooran? Or will he walk out of her life.To find out, watch maha episode of Ek Veer ki ardaas – Veera, on Sunday 18th November at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-will-ratanjeet-forgive-sampooran/news248_4804.aspx

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 21, 2012, 05.26 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!
Sudhanshu Pandey
Talented actor Sudhanshu Pandey is back in action and he is currently seen as Sampooran Singh in Beyond Dreams new show Veera onStar Plus
"My character has got many layers of emotions and as an actor I've never done a character like this who is rural, a mukhiya (head) of the village and extremely loved by his family. The entire village idolizes him but suddenly his world turns upside down when his past comes back to haunt him."
Sudhanshu adds, "An actor is always hungry for different roles and on television when you get that no one wants to miss that opportunity." 
Handsome and suave Sudhanshu who is playing a villager is seen in a very different avatar as the character demands a different look. Sudhanshu who is sporting a mustache and a unique hair style regrets of not been able to sport an original mustache. 
"I hope I could grow an original mustache for my role because sometime with the fake one you are always conscious and you can't laugh loudly - and also it has to be stuck with adhesive. I consider myself half Punjabi because my mother is from Punjab and I have a very deep connection." 
Sudhanshu is back after a gap of six long years was looking for something challenging like Sampooran Singh to play and with Veera his dream has finally come true. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top