Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

No child's play next week on Veera

Friday, November 16, 2012 | 4:07:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    11 Comments No child's play next week on Veera

Ranvijay will name his sister Veera on the show next week

How can a child take care of a child? That is what exactly is happening in Veera on Star Plus. We see the adorable little boy Ranvijay cradling in his tiny arms a bonny baby. Ranvijay couldn't be happier- he craved for a little sister and has been granted his wish. Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat says, "He is taking care of her in his childlike ways."

His parents however have no peace. The baby though an apple of discord in the household is the best gift ever for Ranvijay. His dad Sampooran is repenting for betraying his wife and is on a guilt trip for being termed as 'the murderer' of his unborn child. His mother Ratan has miscarried her baby and just can't stand the love child of her husband. Sneha Wagh who plays Ratan says, "Here we show a very real trauma for the wife and not the regular TV clich drama. It is going to be a lump in the throat for the audience which I am sure about. My character Ratan in Veera is a strong believer of love and trust in marriage. Once it's broken it's very difficult to get it back as it's not the same anymore."

The very audience who cry 'regressive' if the wife forgives the unfaithful husband have been pointing fingers at the writers as to why Ratan is 'cruelly' ignoring a baby who is after all innocent. The story writer of the show Purnendu Shekhar explains, "If a wife is infidel, the husband isn't likely to forgive her. So why is the wife expected to forgive her errant husband easily?" Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat reasons, "I am reading many reviews which say that the Ratan should take care of the baby. Just three days have passed since she got to know about her husband's love child. She has also lost the baby she was carrying. She needs time to stabilize herself." Our source says that Ratan will ultimately come around and stand up for the baby.

On watching last night's episode it seemed to us that Sampooran was suicidal. Our source however says that he won't be taking his life but will go missing. "He is after all in a state of trance. He is a six feet tall man but can hardly stand on his legs," Raghuvir explains. 

Our source says that in the forthcoming episodes it will be revealed as to why Sampooran fathered a love child. That is intended to prove that he is after all not a bad man. Raghuvir says, "Sampooran after all loves and adores his wife."

Next week you will see Raghuvir dressing the baby in the frock that Ratan had kept for the baby she had miscarried, so his mom naturally takes offense to that. He even takes the baby to school trying to hide her from his teacher. The teacher asks him to keep the baby at home. To find names for the baby Ranvijay flips through his course book. While reading out the names from the book he asks the baby to jump at whichever name she likes. The child is named Veera. He requests his mom to weave her name on a hanky but she refuses point blank. In the Punjabi language the elder brother is called 'Veer'. The name 'Veera' therefore emanates from the word 'Veer'.

Bhavesh Balchandani  who plays Ranvijay has been carrying a real baby on the show and not a doll. He says, "She is a sweet baby. I like playing with her."

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13318-no-child-play-next-week-on-veera.htm

seelaks thumbnail
News
HOME NEWS Brothers gift their sisters something special for Bhai Dooj

Brothers gift their sisters something special for Bhai Dooj

3  LIKE  |    7  COMMENTS  | 

On Bhai Dooj, sisters pray for their brothers long and happy lives by performing the Tika ceremony. Reconnecting and acknowledging all you share with your siblings makes this day all the more special. This tradition is meant to be from the heart, not the pocket.

Arnav - Anjali

The special relation shared by this brother and sister is more than the ordinary. How the brother shares his feeling about Khushi to his sister is a must watch. To the outside world we all grow old but in this relation of brother-sister it is not replicated, instead they know each other as they always were.

Akshara - Shaurya  

Akshara and Shaurya share a bond like no other .A sibling is another person who knows you better than your parents. Akshara and Shaurya depict  how  it is to be protective and sensitive about the other sibling. Their brother sister bond is inspirational .

Sooraj - Chhavi 

Sooraj and Chhavi are imitation of a good relationship and strong bond. There's no other love like the love for a sibling which is evidently seen in both of them. How a sibling takes a stand for the other is reflected in their relationship.

Foram - Shashwat

A brother - sister relation is all about sharing and caring as seen in this duo. Foram and Shashwat share everything with each other, from little things to big issues. To watch something like this is just heart warming .

Ranvijay - Veera

The cute and sweet Ranvijay plays the perfect older brother to the tee to his little sister Veera. He does everything to take care of her and make her feel loved. To see such love and affection, even at such a young age is really beautiful.

Do you like our Star Plus  brothers and sisters? Share with us your most liked brother sister duo this Bhai Dooj.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4793/brothers-gift-their-sisters-something-special-for-bhai-dooj.aspx
seelaks thumbnail
Will Ratanjeet forgive Sampooran ?

Ratanjeet Kaur was pregnant with her second baby after eight years. Unfortunately, she falls off the stairs and held Sampooran Singh responsible for her miscarriage.

Our sources from Ek Veer ki ardaas - Veera tells us, "While running away from Sampooran, Ratan falls down the stairs and suffers a miscarriage. Both Ratan and Kartaar blame Sampooran for her loss and ask him to leave her alone."

The source adds, "Sampooran tells Ranvijay to take care of Ratan and his baby sister. He is completely broken because of her allegations and has lost all hope in life. He decides to leave his house."

When contacted Sampooran shares, "I had no intentions of hurting Ratan or our baby. I love Ratan a lot and will do anything to bring her back into my life. I want things to be normal and as they were before. But, I have lost all hopes now. With the loss of our baby, I think I have lost Ratan as well."

When asked to talk about Sampooran Singh a depressed Ratan says, "I don't want to talk to talk anything about him. Firstly, he broke my trust and now I have lost my child because of him. I will never forgive him. I don't want him back in my life."

Will Ratan forgive Sampooran? Or will he walk out of her life.To find out, watch maha episode of Ek Veer ki ardaas – Veera, on Sunday 18th November at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-will-ratanjeet-forgive-sampooran/news248_4804.aspx

seelaks thumbnail

Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 21, 2012, 05.26 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!
Sudhanshu Pandey
Talented actor Sudhanshu Pandey is back in action and he is currently seen as Sampooran Singh in Beyond Dreams new show Veera onStar Plus
"My character has got many layers of emotions and as an actor I've never done a character like this who is rural, a mukhiya (head) of the village and extremely loved by his family. The entire village idolizes him but suddenly his world turns upside down when his past comes back to haunt him."
Sudhanshu adds, "An actor is always hungry for different roles and on television when you get that no one wants to miss that opportunity." 
Handsome and suave Sudhanshu who is playing a villager is seen in a very different avatar as the character demands a different look. Sudhanshu who is sporting a mustache and a unique hair style regrets of not been able to sport an original mustache. 
"I hope I could grow an original mustache for my role because sometime with the fake one you are always conscious and you can't laugh loudly - and also it has to be stuck with adhesive. I consider myself half Punjabi because my mother is from Punjab and I have a very deep connection." 
Sudhanshu is back after a gap of six long years was looking for something challenging like Sampooran Singh to play and with Veera his dream has finally come true. 
seelaks thumbnail
Will Ratan separate Ranvijay and Veera ?

Ranvijay's growing fondness for Veera is increasing daily. Ratan finally takes a call on what she wants to do with Veera by the end.

Our source from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera tells us, "After a series of events, Ratan realizes how Veera is consuming all of Ranvijay's time and for her, he even quits his school. Plus, his growing affection for Veera is becoming an obsession. Ratan finally is determine about  what she wants to do with Veera by the end."

Further the source adds, "Ratan is really worried about how Ranvijay's mania which is making him miss out on his childhood."

When asked Ratan says "Veera is taking all of Ranvijays's time. Day and night, he is taking Amrita's baby's care which is a real concern for me.The things that Ranvijay is doing is not suitable for his age he must behave like a child not as an adult, Ranvijay should be involved with his childhood than taking care of his sister."

Ranvijay shares,  "I have been wanting a younger sister since long and finally I have one. I love my younger sister, Veera, very much and will keep taking full care of her".

What action would Ratan take? To find out, watch mahaepisode of Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera, on Saturday at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-will-ratan-separate-ranvijay-and-veera/news248_4851.aspx

seelaks thumbnail
  • 25 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • –Kavita Awaasthi

Sneha's a director now

Sneha Wagh, currently seen in Yash Patnaik's show Veera, had taken a break after her last show, Jyoti. She says that she was bored with the similar offers coming her way and as she had an interest in directing films, she decided to take up a course. "Different aspects of direction, like camera angles, fascinate me. So I took time off from work and went to the UK to do a course in filmmaking from the London Film Academy," she says. Sneha enjoyed the months spent there, which also meant staying alone in a new place. "I really had a great time in London. There are times in life when you explore yourself and that was the time for me. I am a certified film director now and would love to direct someday," she says."

Courtesy :- Article was posted in the forum by Armu4eva

seelaks thumbnail

Ratan yet to accept her husband's love child in Veera

Monday, November 26, 2012 | 5:11:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments Ratan yet to accept her husband's love child in Veera

Ratan abandons Veera at an orphanage this week on Star Plus' Veera

Ratan saves Veera from falling from a jhoola, however it seems that it'll be quite some time before she accepts to be a mother to her husband's love child. Ranvijay who is his baby sister Veera's  caretaker resolves to go to school only if he can sit outside the classroom as his teacher won't allow him to take the baby inside the classroom.

Ranvijay dreams of a fairy taking care of the bonny baby Veera. Ratan refusing to accept the baby as a family member, leaves her at an orphanage. The baby wails on being abandoned. Ranvijay who wishes to give his sister the milk bottle resolves to find her missing sister on his own. All of this will unfold on Veera this week.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13401-ratan-yet-to-accept-her-husband-love-child-in-veera.htm#4374850
seelaks thumbnail
Your favourite new character on Star Plus is

In the past few months, STAR plus has introduced many new faces in their shows as well as in new shows. We thank our viewers for having graciously showered their love on these new characters. Let's take a look on your favourite new characters of STAR Plus.

Ranvijay

Being just a young boy in the world of television, Ranvijay from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera, has successfully kept viewers glued to the show by his innocence and boyish charm. Plus his attachment to his baby sister, Veera, has made many sisters, around the country, only wish that they have a brother like him!

Gauri

A Kolhapuri girl by birth but brought up in London, Gauri Bhosale from Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan, has made her presence felt on STAR Plus. Her Maharashtrian looks and western attire along with her sweet and innocent nature has stolen many hearts.

Karan

Is he a bad guy or one of the good guys? We are not sure about that but he has surely stirred a twist in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain show. And seems to keep everyone asking for more with his charming personality!

Arav

Just a couple of months since he's been on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Arav was immediately loved and pampered by our viewers. Known to be the exact carbon copy of Arnav, he succeeded in entertaining one and all.

Veera

Last but not the least on STAR Plus' new characters list is our adorable and cute - Veera from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera show. The baby is hardly a year old, but has managed to win over many hearts all over the country with her cute smile and adorable face.

These are a few amongst the new characters on your favourite STAR Plus shows. Do let us know which new character you liked the most.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4899/your-favourite-new-character-on-star-plus-is%E2%80%A6.aspx
seelaks thumbnail
Gupshup - The cute Ranvijay steals heart easily

Ranvijay has captivated you with his charming smile and probing eyes. His innocence won our birdie's heart in no time. He wins everyone's affections with ease.

Our birdie had heard so much about Ranvijay that it could no longer hold himself from paying him a much prolonged visit. Our dear friend witnessed Ranvijay pally and amiable with the whole cast and crew. Of course, he is pampered and sometimes teased by Beeji and Chaiji. Our birdie was curious to know that apart from spending time and doing masti with the loving women, what else does Ranvijay like. Ranvijay sweetly started counting his hobbies.

First off, he loves to play cricket and video games. He loves batting the most though he enjoys bowling too. He proudly claims that he is an all-rounder. Of course, he must be as our birdie himself saw how he loves playing outdoor games. Having said all this, he held his tablet close to him and flashed a heart-melting smile at our birdie.

He readily earns the love of the ladies by stirring their maternal instincts. He loves his little sister Veera to bits and is quite caring towards her even when not shooting. His simple white kurta pajama makes him look cute. Needless to say that he is everyone's sweetheart. His favourite is the Director whom he lovingly calls 'Sir'. 'Sir' seems to be his idol and he looks up to him for advice and suggestions. Our birdie lost his heart to Ranvijay and with a promise to be with him as soon as he can, he flew happily away.

Keep watching this space for all the gupshup on your favourite STAR Plus characters.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-gupshup--the-cute-ranvijay-steals-hearts-easily/news248_4911.aspx
seelaks thumbnail

Times Of India Article

Sneha Wagh loves to drive a tractor

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sneha Wagh loves to drive a tractor
Sneha Wagh
It may be common to see actors driving cars in daily soaps, but an actress driving a tractor? Now, that is rare. Yash Patnaik's show 'Veera', which revolves around a brother-sister relationship, will have actress Sneha Wagh akaRatan driving a tractor.

Sneha says, "Ratan has to take care of the farm and tractor as her husband has gone missing. I am enjoying this experience, though it can be challenging at times. I have always enjoyed driving; never felt the need to keep a driver. I wish I could drive a tractor fast, but one needs to be slow at it."