Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 67

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@ VIP and Mehak 

Ill give a try

Rv from the starts badly wanted a baby sister , him being innocent child tried many things so that he can get a baby sister, like stealing a baby in hospital, writing letter to gos asking for a sister. In the mean time, it is revealed that Rv's Father Sampooran had a ONS  with a lady called Amrita. (Amrita was going to marry Kartar ( sampooran's friend ) later she learns about her illness and her life is short lived, Amrita not wanting spoil Kartar's life, runs away from the shaadi man dap. When Sampooran learns about all this, he feels bad for her and that ONS happened , and Veera is the result of it) 

After few months Ratan gets pregnant, Amrita before dying, hands over Veera to Sampooran and dies. Rv not knowing anything about Veera's identity believes His papaji adopted a sister for him, and considers Veera as his sister. Ratan after knowing about Sampoorans betrayal becomes traumatized. after few days she suffered a miscarriage , Sampooran feels guilty, writes a letter to Ratan and left the village. Ratan keeps distance from Veeras as Veera is the result of her husband's betrayal to her

I hope it helped 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzQT143.Senorita.seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Help Desk (Page 7)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riks111

Groupbie

riks111

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I have started watching Veera since last 2 weeks. I don't understand why Ranveer's mother is not treating Veera like she treat Ranveer? From the dialogues I heard it seems like Veera is Ranveer's half-sister (same father but different mother). And it seems that Ranveer's father had relation with other women as a result Veera was born - but then I don't understand few things so I have below questions

1) If Veera is born as a result of Sampurna's relation with other women, then how come Veera is with Ranveer and his mother. 
2) Where is Veera's real parents - i.e. Sampurna and Veera's mother
3) If Veera's father cheated with Ranveer's mother - then why is she still waiting for him? Why don't she hate him?.  Why does she think that only if he comes back she will accept Veera wholeheartedly
4) What is the problem of Kartaar - why does he hates Veera when other villagers love her? (in today's episode it was shown that he ignored veera and in previous episode he said that he is getting punished for hating veera)

Can someone pls answer my question

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@riks111:

1) If Veera is born as a result of Sampurna's relation with other women, then how come Veera is with Ranveer and his mother.

Veera's mother had some terminal illness. She met Sampooran just hours/minutes before her death and said the girl is his amaanat (possession) and handed over the baby to him.

2) Where is Veera's real parents - i.e. Sampurna and Veera's mother

Sampooran left the village as he was not forgiven especially by Ratan (Ranvi's mother).

3) If Veera's father cheated with Ranveer's mother - then why is she still waiting for him? Why don't she hate him?.  Why does she think that only if he comes back she will accept Veera wholeheartedly

Sampooran had written a letter informing about circumstances which led them to have a relationship. She was moved on seeing it. Though a few viewers felt the reason was not worth enough to forgive.

4) What is the problem of Kartaar - why does he hates Veera when other villagers love her? (in today's episode it was shown that he ignored veera and in previous episode he said that he is getting punished for hating veera)

Veera's mother aka Amritha is none other than the bride who left on the day of her marriage with Kartar. Due this Kartar lost his mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzQT143.Senorita.

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

@ VIP and Mehak 

Ill give a try

Rv from the starts badly wanted a baby sister , him being innocent child tried many things so that he can get a baby sister, like stealing a baby in hospital, writing letter to gos asking for a sister. In the mean time, it is revealed that Rv's Father Sampooran had a ONS  with a lady called Amrita. (Amrita was going to marry Kartar ( sampooran's friend ) later she learns about her illness and her life is short lived, Amrita not wanting spoil Kartar's life, runs away from the shaadi man dap. When Sampooran learns about all this, he feels bad for her and that ONS happened , and Veera is the result of it) 

After few months Ratan gets pregnant, Amrita before dying, hands over Veera to Sampooran and dies. Rv not knowing anything about Veera's identity believes His papaji adopted a sister for him, and considers Veera as his sister. Ratan after knowing about Sampoorans betrayal becomes traumatized. after few days she suffered a miscarriage , Sampooran feels guilty, writes a letter to Ratan and left the village. Ratan keeps distance from Veeras as Veera is the result of her husband's betrayal to her

I hope it helped 

thank you

seelaks

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
who can add Kapil's name to star cast??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzseelaks

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

who can add Kapil's name to star cast??

I'll get this sorted :)

seelaks

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@hinz, thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzseelaks

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I am confused how old is Ranvi and Gunjan. Before the leap Ranvi was 8 and Gunjan was 4 so how come they are the same age now?

seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top