Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, only started watching this show. Had a few questions:

Are Veera and Ranvijay half siblings? Is Ratan only Ranvijay's mom? Who is Veera's mom? Did Veera's mom and sampooran(their father, dunno the correct name) have an affair? Did Ratan know about it?

2) Was Ratan mean to Veera before this getting locked in school fiasco? I mean did she treat her indifferently and was it because his husband had an affair with Veera's real mom?

3) Who is Nihal? Is he related to the family? Is he in love with Ratan?

4) Where is Sampooran? Is he dead or has disappeared? He can't be dead, can he? I mean Ratan still wears sindoor. So where is he?

I know they are a lot of questions but if someone could answer it'd be great :)

Thanks in advance. xx
Originally posted by Barun-Arnav

When will this forum get a banner?

the winners of the banner contest will be annonced next week and the banner will be up soon after that :)
What is the age difference between Ranvi and Veera? I missed the first one month or so of the serial.

Thanks in advance.
Where can i get background songs of Veera
Originally posted by lmfao1

Hi, only started watching this show. Had a few questions:

Are Veera and Ranvijay half siblings? Is Ratan only Ranvijay's mom? Who is Veera's mom? Did Veera's mom and sampooran(their father, dunno the correct name) have an affair? Did Ratan know about it?

Yes, They are half siblings (common father).

Veera's mom is Amritha.

Yes Amrita and Sampooran had a one night stand.

No Ratan didnt know until Amrita handed Veera to Sampooran. Infact even Sampooran didnt know that he was going to be father.

2) Was Ratan mean to Veera before this getting locked in school fiasco? I mean did she treat her indifferently and was it because his husband had an affair with Veera's real mom?

Not mean, she wanted to accept Veera only after Sampooran's return. Ratan saw a letter where Sampooran had stated the reason for ONS.

3) Who is Nihal? Is he related to the family? Is he in love with Ratan?

Real identity not revealed yet. He is not in love with Ratan.

4) Where is Sampooran? Is he dead or has disappeared? He can't be dead, can he? I mean Ratan still wears sindoor. So where is he?

Sampooran left village as he was humiliated for ONS and Ratan didnt forgive him. So far he is considered to be disappeared. Ratan doesnt know whether Sampooran is dead or alive.  She believes him to be alive and wears sindoor

I know they are a lot of questions but if someone could answer it'd be great :)

Thanks in advance. xx
Originally posted by Sun-Love

What is the age difference between Ranvi and Veera? I missed the first one month or so of the serial.

Thanks in advance.

8 years difference

Currently Ranvi is 13 and Veera is 5.
Originally posted by -afsha-

Where can i get background songs of Veera

Archives Mansion 4th Post - Important links has the title song and the new one. Hope it helps.

Please add Kartaar (Harsh Vashishtha) in the popular cast list in the main page.
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Please add Kartaar (Harsh Vashishtha) in the popular cast list in the main page.

It must be posted in the thread dedicated for it so that Global Moderators/Channel Moderators can look into. A thread is specially dedicated to add profiles in Suggestion and Comments forum. 

Link to thread 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2638215

Link to Actor's profile

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/232/harsh-vasishta/

If I am wrong, please let me know - to hina and rashu 
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago