Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qabool Hai Episode 1- My Take

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Jo chahat hai usko paane ki taaqat dena!
Jo kismat hai usse qabool karne ki himmat dena!

Loved the starting lines... As per the title "Qabool Hai" and then the showed is based on Muslim background..so, i loved the start as it began with a prayer..."Give me strength to gain what i wish for, Give me courage to accept my fate"...
Then zoya's entry... Hats off to surbhi for her acting... I loved Zoya's entry shown as a confused bride offering prayers and leaving her decision of life in Allah's hands... "Baaki Aap ki jo bhi raza hogi wo mujhe... Qabool hai!" means whatever Allah has decided for her, she is accepting it in anyways..."

Now time for some reality...
Zoya came from NewYork and her Aapi decided to get her married to some stranger she has never ever seen before... Come on yaar!! Aisa bohat he illiterate  aur conservative families mein he hota hoga and even in Islam it is said that its important to at least look at the boy or girl you are getting married to for once..
Khair, for her Aapi's sake she accepted it... jeans scene was good!!LOL a girl from NewYork wearing whatever she feels comfortable in..Smile

Then Ayyan's mother... ufff itni over actingShocked, oopar se unki bhabhi!! wo to aur bhi alla... with full idiotic ideologies...
Sister's defending Nighat when it comes about her color complexion and then the confused and scared Nighat who wants to look good and doesn't want to face any more rejections... Simply i loved Night!!Embarrassed

Ayaan's entry!!
Kya kehne!! Shayarana andaaz and the flirty boy looks... Nice, i loved his comic ways and then how he made that girl quiet with his charms... So, for me i think Ayaan was good!! Mujhe to pasand aya!!

Phir jiju's concern for saali, zoya saying NO for the marraige and then running away from there and Qari Sahab words that she did wrong saying no like this but she has right to decide about her life... Thankfully story ka kuch true side dikhaya...
Itne jahilana logon ko dekh kar bhi Aapi ko akal nahi i k zoya k liye sahi nahi hai... phir bhi nikkah karwane par tulli hui thi...
Jiju ne bhagadiya acha kiya!!!LOL Loved that scene...

And then, the most waited scene and his smoking hawt entry!!! Wow!! KSG with his charms, who can beat him in that?? Embarrassed Song was too good!! His entry, the song, way of his support for others, guitar!! Everything was superb!!!! It thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
For me Asaad, Zoya, Ayaan dill se Qabool hai!!!

Now the misconception part!!!
In our Religion Islam, When we are confused to decide anything, or we think whether what we are doing is right or wrong we do "ISTIKHAARA" that is we offer a special prayer and ask Allah for his guidance... Then we sleep and in our dream we get our Right answer... Mostly before deciding for marriage thing especially... women and men both do this so that we will be able to take a right decision...

Aur ladki ki marzi k bagair, ya zor zabardasti se nikkah kisi soorat mein bhi nahi ho sakta according to Islam..

Lekin kya karein... drama bhi to chalana haina... Agar pehle he sab ko shaadi k liye sure dikhate appi ko chor ke to phir itna drama scene kese create hota???Wink

Khair, phir bhi i loved the epic and yes yeh show Qabool Hai!!!Smile

What say Guys??? I am not here to criticize anything or anybody, I am loving this show as much as you Guys do... But still there were few thing i liked to point out!!
Kisi ko bura laga to i hope i am forgiven for that!!
Sameera
SmileWink
Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_12 - 29 October 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_kasuFreakin_girlanonymous4dmgloverforevervm17saina01cutiepreetrusha4003an_k..swagger..rukhsar.crazyMoronsKiMallikaFarzuIraniGroverAddict

dmgloverforever Senior Member
dmgloverforever
dmgloverforever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis.  

I personally loved the episode. It was really good though it lacked some of the "seriousness" I was expecting from the show.  I know, it cant come right away , but still... some of the ideas felt a bit far-fetched. Like Zoya's nikkah. It definitely gives an insight as to Zoya's daring &  audacious personality however a girl saying "no" ON her wedding day seems a bit to over the top, I'd much prefer her standing up to her sister and not letting it get to a point where has to embarrass her sister and Brother in law in front of the whole "Moashra". 
Anyways like i mentioned in my own thread, I like how the episode was mainly focused on Zoya rather then the two main leads because audience are still to find out about  Surbhi's competence as an actor and develop a liking.

All'n all- a good watch! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_ksameera_12

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Great analysis... Thanks for it :)

an_ksameera_12

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Nice analysis.  

I personally loved the episode. It was really good though it lacked some of the "seriousness" I was expecting from the show.  I know, it cant come right away , but still... some of the ideas felt a bit far-fetched. Like Zoya's nikkah. It definitely gives an insight as to Zoya's daring &  audacious personality however a girl saying "no" ON her wedding day seems a bit to over the top, I'd much prefer her standing up to her sister and not letting it get to a point where has to embarrass her sister and Brother in law in front of the whole "Moashra". 
Anyways like i mentioned in my own thread, I like how the episode was mainly focused on Zoya rather then the two main leads because audience are still to find out about  Surbhi's competence as an actor and develop a liking.

All'n all- a good watch! 

Agreed!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgloverforever

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Really good analysis, I'm not a Muslim, so thanks for explaining some of the finer details, like the 'Istikhara' - much appreciated!

an_ksameera_12

..swagger.. IF-Rockerz
..swagger..
..swagger..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thnks for the anaylsis!
Can't wait to watch the epi Blushing

an_ksameera_12

Asma- Goldie
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis , i liked today's episode , and i already enjoy zoya's character 

sameera_12

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Great Analysis : )

Love the epi :)

sameera_12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index