Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, hope u had a happy eid . before u start reading i would like to tell u
that im just a beginner in hindi. so pls forgive me for my mistakes...
The episode starts with aarthi holding prashant's watch and gets into a flash back
            *FLASH BACK*
Aarthi gives prashant the watch and informs about her pregnancy
----------------------------------------------------------
aarthi then gets into reality and looks at shobah and asks. why is prashant's watch
is  here ma??? shobah gets all queit and does not reply. aarthi keeps on asking the same
again and again. finally dubey enters and says i will tell u. and then says prashant was here.
shobah indicates him to stop saying anything further.but then aarthi intrupts saying prashant must
be here for money. aarthi then says how prashant was very cheap and left her helpless. and keeps on going.
dubey then shouts Aarthi!!!, he then leaves in anger.prashant is watching all this hiding in a room. aarthi then looks at shobah . who cheers her up
but aarthi is feeling very bad for hurting dubey's feeling and aposlogizes to shobah saying. i forgot
that prashant is ur son..shobah then tells her how prashant is now reformed.and is not like before. aarthi is
shocked .shobah tells her more about prashant leaving aarthi frustrated. aarthi says"i dont want to hear anything about prashant
so pls stop talking about him i dont want myself to be stressed.shobah feeling sad for aarthi changes the topic.
and askes her to have lunch. but aarthi is not in the mood to eat and wants to apologize to dubey for hurting him. shobah then consoles her
telling she will speak to him and there is no need to worry and makes aarthi eat. prashant comes out of the room and dubey stops him.
he asks him where he is going???prashant replies that he is going to meet ansh...
at the school
the kids are waiting for yash and aarthi. ansh spots prashant and runs to him. they both hugs leaving palak and payal confused.
ansh then introduces prashant to them and asks why he did not come to the temple the other day.prashant replies that he was busy.ansh then tells prashant
about his foot ball match. after finishing his story he feels sad.and prashant asks why are u sad??. ansh replies that his parents have not arrived yet. prashant
cheers ansh making funny gestures.yash arrives at school. prashant gets tensed and tries to leave but the kids stops him. prashant finally manages to leave the place telling
them that he is getting late.yash comes to ansh paypal . and they ask him about aarthi.yash tells them " we will pick mamma and will go out...
dubey's house
aarthi thanks shobah for the lunch and shobah is happy to see aarthi happy. aarthi decides to be stress fre no matter what.shobah tries to tell aarthi something but is not able to.
aarthi gets a call from yash. who check's upon her. aarthi asks shobah to continue but shobah is still hesitant.aarthi gets a call from yash every minute. so she tells shobah
that she will have to leave because they have ot take the kids out.shobah allows aarthi to leave and hugs her.after aarthi leaves dubey becomes angry on shobah for not telling aarthi and tells her
no matter what to get ansh he is even ready to tell the truth to save prashant even though if he have to tell the truth to the whole scindhiya family.
pre-cap:ansh does the funny gesture he learnt from prasant. aarthi is shocked and askes him from where did he learnt it.?ansh says from my friend who helped me in lalithpur.
aarthi is tensed and yash is curious.
thats it guys,i would like to tell u that i dint watch today's episode because my laptop is on repair.and i was totally depended on live updates pls forgive me for my mistakes.
do hit the like button and comment

Edited by ksfan2 - 29 October 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

gabrielsuecreshma12savitrirkmodiJasmin81shalukalraraspopradhiismildleoshaneela1loop118neeru arorashalininarangsarika13Ariellebaas-tvabandookaushikaaumsdavisReenaKbeej81drpallavigoelreena71adhewarsmile365daysHumtum25AditiDMelarajAtisha88jenniferbissoonyulinshiny3mshahidpavneetHossanna2011renusimmi11lalitha13ramyaasugumalaraaafff.commeimeiandromadaNatalli196luckyShineXavierlovelina25nitvijuphloxypriya.saninagyeshhhhSeethaViswanathRosieChimani88NafisarJannat786dipu00dent4uzahirprithvifanlaimdadbutunaRenita571halfsonapps_ppsanky_1205TrinibeautyahutaA HUGE FANprernademyths_vazprefix3radha105sinipillaiGoDsLoVeameetasingh4Princess3101ramonamFlaggarima294J12L85gmhatcherronnie85tch912meenadsouzamamal5ableRaleighbcatqwerty012amandasookoosabiharitanirmalac99madhusquareSakhileButifuleyesteju1816100prabhcherieLoverdesikimsamzeezee55hazel16vicky91*Maleena*mushkan_2003cimba-VishaD-SunriseGreenPriyyanka-_-harsh42Harpreet.Msmileyhug7679GiNa_kavyasanny-beautifulminnieesweetysaranpsaniyasuds.roziesamrudhi.rluv_lvndrAnushaGKZetter--Iqra--suanA2ZVictorygshow2011Awari_Maananithuanjani-paglishalini01jyoti06blueocean_787ilovepyaar-Kash-Fallen Angel*Piku*SandstonegcluvKrantiGuru_JKRPuvZtamanna1391OmnipotenceZaxogafulu14Rashu-SKDKinSanj.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29-10-2012-WU. aarthi gets to know about prashant" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ok , donot worry, take your time

Trinibeauty

Trinibeauty

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
will be looking forward to reading it...good luck..

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the upate

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Wink

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
thank you!!

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the WU!

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
So Aarti doesn't exactly find out about Prashant as per your title.

Great update otherwise!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.