Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:29/10-Mona-Pativrata Nari n her Mahaanta [xx(] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
HUH make me understand. If Pradeep was with Mona all night how come his finger prints were all over place in Shaurya's blood? Instead of raising a eyebrow on this the Indian police are all interested in a melodrama between husband and his 2 heroines. Kya hoga Indian police force ka ufff

Mona can keep her promise because of Vineet. Pradeep can go home to his mummy pappa because Vineet the sweetheart arranged bail for him!

So the question in upcoming episodes are what will Mona do now Pradeep ended his relationship with Anushka?

Thanks Swetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12rtmsblytonswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:29/10-Mona-Pativrata Nari n her Mahaanta [xx(] (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
thanks swetha

i thought  i wud give company to those who watch the crap then i can vent it out  hehe

crappy episode and  i had same thought if  pradep was with mona then his fingerprints flew to murder site

very good
call cid  they wud  get the truth out

i only liked the lady inspector who seems to havefull doubts on anushka

btw new show is coming so i think this show wud end soon going by the way the track is heading

just wait for soem time we wud get the news abt the end of the crappiest show ever

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdartmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I agree that our dear Vineet should run away from there asap, that stupid Mona is not worth it. She should go back to cleaning Pradeep's shoes. Did you all see how low the show has gone, 54, gosh!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayprernacdablytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

I agree that our dear Vineet should run away from there asap, that stupid Mona is not worth it. She should go back to cleaning Pradeep's shoes. Did you all see how low the show has gone, 54, gosh!
54-as the last show in sony. if there was a rating,it would hv gone below 1 for sure.it seems that ekta has no intention to save this show.probably,she is also fed up with all this n only waiting for sony to  tk  a call on the show.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblytonswethasyam08

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Maybe Mona is doing this to save her father in law and mother in law and once Pradeep is out and free she will be asked to choose and will decide to marry Vineet coz Pradeep has only given her and her children pain whereas Vineet has stood by through thick and thin.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

thanks swetha

i thought  i wud give company to those who watch the crap then i can vent it out  hehe

crappy episode and  i had same thought if  pradep was with mona then his fingerprints flew to murder site

very good
call cid  they wud  get the truth out

i only liked the lady inspector who seems to havefull doubts on anushka

btw new show is coming so i think this show wud end soon going by the way the track is heading

just wait for soem time we wud get the news abt the end of the crappiest show ever

Haaaw Meena!!! ghee n shakkar for u Big smile hope that day will come when this show is given end date Day Dreaming

if the track has gone the way it was i would have felt bad but now i really want this show to end seeing the degrade stage of this track AngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.