WU:29/10-Mona-Pativrata Nari n her Mahaanta [xx(]

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok to my frustrated mood today, the episode was even more frustrated 🤢

God some one help me to get out of this mess 😆😛

anyways giving only a brief update - no more detailed updates i guess 🤔

Pradeep was being interrogated. Mona n Suri reaches n asks the inspector to give permission to meet Pradeep but he doesn't. Mona shouts at them. He asks who she is? She says first Mona Singh then no Mona Chopra. Suri covers up. She shows her card of being still Mrs. Singh. 😡🤢 But she was asked to wait. She again needs Vineet so that she can talk to her Mr. Perfect hubby. So she calls him n informs.

There Anu was also interrogated who after being scared, says that Pradeep n Shaurya had fi8 so may be he killed him.

Mona assures Suhasi n there inspector says she got orders for meeting Pradeep so she runs.

There Pradeep was also scared saying they got his finger prints all over the room n also his coat with blood stains. Anu was brought there n she apologize Pradeep n says the same what she told to the lady inspector. Pradeep shocked.

Pativrata Nari enters n she says her pati parmeswar didn't do anything as he is with her whole ni8 as they want to give 2nd chance to their marriage life. Vineet the bechara enters n was shocked to here.

Inspector makes fun of all this situation for Pradeep but Vineet cuts the crap n gets bail for Pradeep. Anu standing there speechless.

Precap: Pradeep says now in his full senses taking decision that he doesn't want to marry Anu. Anu shocked.

Done
Thank u
[MEMBERSONLY]
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks swetha for the update🤗.admire ur patience⭐️this show🤢 doesn't deserve a detail wu any more😡.end the crap by uniting mona -pracreep😡😡😡 n pls end the show too👍🏼.pls end this for once n all😡😡Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
 thanks for the update...pure torture not even worth watching anymore...
I am not here to find out what has happend in the episode..I am here to appreciate someone's effor to sit down and watch the crap and then write updates..this show doesn't deserve any updates or any attention...however as the trend goes, somebody still does the job and I feel to show my appreciation to the person.
Big thanks. 
The Cvs, the actors, the show all are down the draiin...so cut the crap. 😡😡😡
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
I admire your will to continue to watch and do the updates

that being said- Vineet RUN!  RUN for the hills and DO NOT look back, let Mona deal with the mess of her own making and allow her to fall flat on her face for her baara saal ki shaadi- god this show is an effing joke. 
Bewaqoof Mona Maiya,

next time Pradeep will leave you for Suri 😃
everytime i think it cannot get worse, the writers prove me wrong...

is ekta maiya on drugs...she is so lost with this story line and mona so zombied out...what the hell...
Donno why they are not taking this show off the air - like the others. They are not left with any plot and the plot that is running is just a crap. Not able to digest single shot :(
HUH make me understand. If Pradeep was with Mona all night how come his finger prints were all over place in Shaurya's blood? Instead of raising a eyebrow on this the Indian police are all interested in a melodrama between husband and his 2 heroines. Kya hoga Indian police force ka ufff

Mona can keep her promise because of Vineet. Pradeep can go home to his mummy pappa because Vineet the sweetheart arranged bail for him!

So the question in upcoming episodes are what will Mona do now Pradeep ended his relationship with Anushka?

Thanks Swetha
thanks swetha

i thought  i wud give company to those who watch the crap then i can vent it out  hehe

crappy episode and  i had same thought if  pradep was with mona then his fingerprints flew to murder site

very good
call cid  they wud  get the truth out

i only liked the lady inspector who seems to havefull doubts on anushka

btw new show is coming so i think this show wud end soon going by the way the track is heading

just wait for soem time we wud get the news abt the end of the crappiest show ever