Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Ok to my frustrated mood today, the episode was even more frustrated Dead

God some one help me to get out of this mess LOLTongue

anyways giving only a brief update - no more detailed updates i guess Ermm

Pradeep was being interrogated. Mona n Suri reaches n asks the inspector to give permission to meet Pradeep but he doesn't. Mona shouts at them. He asks who she is? She says first Mona Singh then no Mona Chopra. Suri covers up. She shows her card of being still Mrs. Singh. AngryDead But she was asked to wait. She again needs Vineet so that she can talk to her Mr. Perfect hubby. So she calls him n informs.

There Anu was also interrogated who after being scared, says that Pradeep n Shaurya had fi8 so may be he killed him.

Mona assures Suhasi n there inspector says she got orders for meeting Pradeep so she runs.

There Pradeep was also scared saying they got his finger prints all over the room n also his coat with blood stains. Anu was brought there n she apologize Pradeep n says the same what she told to the lady inspector. Pradeep shocked.

Pativrata Nari enters n she says her pati parmeswar didn't do anything as he is with her whole ni8 as they want to give 2nd chance to their marriage life. Vineet the bechara enters n was shocked to here.

Inspector makes fun of all this situation for Pradeep but Vineet cuts the crap n gets bail for Pradeep. Anu standing there speechless.

Precap: Pradeep says now in his full senses taking decision that he doesn't want to marry Anu. Anu shocked.

Done
Thank u
[MEMBERSONLY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 October 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaproma965nash_mashmrvlsmedhsagniiharvyBsankkaushikaaumReenaKsun_smieshachbeej81drpallavigoelAnkeeeeeshiny3mshahidnani2011renuShen7866Humtum25tau123desisangelpearldesaiaasaxena3velvetscarfzahirdent4udirk41A HUGE FANsunshine73summer7MefromNJprefix3prattssinipillaiameetasingh4shmuupienamitagloryzcherieLoverGauri22Paramjit-Happy4Ever-Mehr-kInkpen4877blytonchatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:29/10-Mona-Pativrata Nari n her Mahaanta [xx(]" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks swetha for the updateHug.admire ur patienceStarthis showDead doesn't deserve a detail wu any moreAngry.end the crap by uniting mona -pracreepAngryAngryAngry n pls end the show tooThumbs Up.pls end this for once n allAngryAngry

Edited by rtms - 29 October 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyshefs1009teenu13shubhajpprattssahana747blytonswethasyam08

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
 thanks for the update...pure torture not even worth watching anymore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I am not here to find out what has happend in the episode..I am here to appreciate someone's effor to sit down and watch the crap and then write updates..this show doesn't deserve any updates or any attention...however as the trend goes, somebody still does the job and I feel to show my appreciation to the person.
Big thanks. 
The Cvs, the actors, the show all are down the draiin...so cut the crap. AngryAngryAngry

Edited by smrity2012 - 29 October 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nowseenteenu13summer7sunshine73hundalprernacdaInkpen4877aishrayrtmssahana747blytonswethasyam08

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I admire your will to continue to watch and do the updates

that being said- Vineet RUN!  RUN for the hills and DO NOT look back, let Mona deal with the mess of her own making and allow her to fall flat on her face for her baara saal ki shaadi- god this show is an effing joke. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13tanya12shubhajprtmsaishrayRozy77prernacdablytonswethasyam08

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Bewaqoof Mona Maiya,

next time Pradeep will leave you for Suri Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaInkpen4877aishrayblyton

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
everytime i think it cannot get worse, the writers prove me wrong...

is ekta maiya on drugs...she is so lost with this story line and mona so zombied out...what the hell...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12shubhajprtmsInkpen4877suresh555blytonswethasyam08

manni132s

manni132s

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Donno why they are not taking this show off the air - like the others. They are not left with any plot and the plot that is running is just a crap. Not able to digest single shot :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhajprtmsaishraysuresh555blytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.