Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

DAKOac_durgasaamansunita_rajdivya3selvalakshmishasekKrithiga.ganeshjunkabcguruvignessahanarajMaryAnne23thendralfan007sushavviZEESXYJanussmily_faceautumnsconcertoShyamukittyShalinsThendralfankalki2007swash2TTfanMindFreezerGiselcrazzymoonhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaCarynVani19NixkieShemmonithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral monday-Oct 29, 2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update ancd comments! Hug Haha Ice Briyani from Gisel FFTongue.

Poor PrabhaEmbarrassed. First he is drowned with sorrow after his dad's death. Next he was not allowed to do his dad's last rights. Then the property issue bought by the relatives. It was very natural how Prabha reacted today in this surrounding. He realised his mistakes, but Sundari didn't want to hear. I know she is hurt too, but she could have understood that Prabha spoke out of frustrations and she knows how honestly Prabha fought to bring Lax and her together.

Idthu thaan nalla chance nu TPS mom escaped with that money and JewelleryAngryDead. I was thinking that the suitcase might open when she was walking out slowlyLOL..lol. Waiting to see TPS reaction when she comes to know about the stolen Jewellery. Ippadi thaan CV's made the 4 lacs issue a dummy when TA found out that his mom hidErmm.

Ennamo felt that Akhil a little overConfused. I know he defended his mom, which was good. But what does he know about the relatives?? Without trusting Prabha he was trusting his relatives. Did the struggled to bring his parents togetherOuch??

Looks like the house is gone too. So Prabha is going to end up in Deepa house as predicted and start his life from the scratch.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekKrithiga.ganeshShalinsMindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya AkkaHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful and lovely Update! ClapStar

shasekShalinsMindFreezerGiselTTfanvjayamPearl.Nixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Tnx Jeya akka for the supr duper Update!Big smile

grr patti and that maamaAngryDead
poor PrabaOuch

shasekShalinsGiselvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Jeya akka..
Rofl at the ice biryani joke! i couldn't exactly imagine the scene when i wrote it but now i can see both of them especially at the backyard!!!ROFL
Totally expected...
Praba remembers BhuShocked...

shasekMaryAnne23ShalinsTTfanvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkie

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I also felt Akhil was too much. He didn't even let TPS speak with Prabha when they were leaving. I also have no words to describe TPS's mother!!!What. a heartless creature! The look she gave Prabha before she left was so evil..and i felt so bad for Prabha. Didn't they think that if he had not joined forces with TA to corner his own mother, TPS and her whole gang wdn't even have been there. TPS shd at least know Prabha more than that. Now i think Prabha misses his childhood memories and happy times with just his dad and Bhu together...when he didnt have a care in the world. Unfortunately for him...he has to wake up and get to know the real world. But you cant help but feel for him because he means well and he's quite innocent. I hope now that Deepa doesnt suffer from his cold shoulder. But I think he might hurt her ...by acting waywardly due to his confused and depressed state. Overall, a very sad and annoying episode. You feel for P but you just wanna hit some of the relatives and TPS's mum. Akhil deserves a whack or two also!

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 29 October 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Somehow everything seem no sense. All sudden father gone, then sottu gone, and then rest of family members gone. Now praba thinking about Bhuvana?? Seem like what Bhuvana said is getting true. That everyone will leave him in the middle of the road taking everything away nu Ermm Will Praba out of loneliness goes and meets Bhuvana? After all he did miss her badly when she left the house tannae Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsTTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top